Great George W. Bushit

mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
[youtube:vmjluvq2]

0:14
And do not say that he was greeting Clinton..its obvious he was wiping his hands on Clinton's Shirt..
this happened in Haiti, both ex- presidents are planning a rebuilding "with no interests", like Japan or Israel ..
MJ is warning us against this kind of people.. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
sad..rly rly sad..

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    George W. Bullshit is pure evil. I never understood why that many Americans voted for that creep.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    George W. Bullshit is pure evil. I never understood why that many Americans voted for that creep.

his pure evil is stamped on his face..watch the full video, you can see he's not on haiti because he is full of kindness...
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403

I don't think it matters how many people voted for him, they wanted him in and they put him in. It's all an illusion, our vote counts??? I think not, they get what they want and they tell us whatever suits them so we continue to be good little sheeple.

I believe the tables are about to turn as more and more people are seeing the truth and waking up.
  • mjwrmjwr Posts: 60
    The reason why he was the president is because he is in the illuminati bloodlines.

So is Obama, he is the 13th coussin of G. W. Bush.

search: Illuminati bloodlines <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->.
  • He's actually a good solid guy, contrary to some beliefs. There are people in my family who have been acquaintances/friends of the Bush family. By all accounts, they are a very down to earth and caring family with the very best intentions. I may not agree with all the political decisions that's been made, but he truly is one of the good guys out there in the midst of all of the corrupt political wolves.

I think it's important to understand that there may be people on this forum who may be friends or related to some of these presidents/leaders/people discussed on this forum, and may know more than what's being said. It's a small world. Let's try not to bash someone unless you've actually met them, and know their story. This is something I learned long ago, and has been reinforced by observing and researching Michael's personal story. It's a lesson and philosophy that should be applied to everyone.
  • He's actually a good solid guy, contrary to some beliefs. There are people in my family who have been acquaintances/friends of the Bush family. By all accounts, they are a very down to earth and caring family with the very best intentions. I may not agree with all the political decisions that's been made, but he truly is one of the good guys out there in the midst of all of the corrupt political wolves.

Bush, who's behind the i.e. 9/11 inside job, which turned into sending thousands of soldiers to Afghanistan to fight a fake war against a fake enemy, "is a good solid guys, one of the good guys out there in the midst of all of the corrupt political wolves"..?? I'm totally speechless...
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

we were stupid. we learned our lesson the hard way. too many people (and not just americans!) died because of his awful decisions. i like to refer to it as "america's dark ages." come to think of it...we're probably still in them.

Bush, who's behind the i.e. 9/11 inside job, which turned into sending thousands of soldiers to Afghanistan to fight a fake war against a fake enemy, "is a good solid guys, one of the good guys out there in the midst of all of the corrupt political wolves"..?? I'm totally speechless...

Sorry, but I do not believe this at all. I consider myself to be a fairly intelligent and questioning person, my eyes are not naive and I openly acknowledge conspiracies, but I would actually lay my life on it that Pres. Bush personally wasn't involved. The government or other powers that be, who knows? It has certainly been a recent criticism of the US presidency in general that the president is often kept (intentionally) uninformed about certain things (i.e., D. Cheney's political philosophy). If I dare run for the presidency some day, God forbid someone links me to the illuminati or any other conspiracy theory. Sigh... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Bush a good solid guy...Yeah you're right! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> The man is pure evil he won't have to open his mouth only by his face you can already see he's evil, I can't believe so many people believed this creep.
    He's actually a good solid guy, contrary to some beliefs. There are people in my family who have been acquaintances/friends of the Bush family. By all accounts, they are a very down to earth and caring family with the very best intentions. I may not agree with all the political decisions that's been made, but he truly is one of the good guys out there in the midst of all of the corrupt political wolves.

Sorry, but I do not believe this at all. I consider myself to be a fairly intelligent and questioning person, my eyes are not naive and I openly acknowledge conspiracies, but I would actually lay my life on it that Pres. Bush personally wasn't involved. The government or other powers that be, who knows? It has certainly been a recent criticism of the US presidency in general that the president is often kept (intentionally) uninformed about certain things (i.e., D. Cheney's political philosophy). If I dare run for the presidency some day, God forbid someone links me to the illuminati or any other conspiracy theory. Sigh... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Unbelievable! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Bush a good solid guy...Yeah you're right! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> The man is pure evil he won't have to open his mouth only by his face you can already see he's evil, I can't believe so many people believed this creep.

It's too bad that the same thing that happened to Michael Jackson happened to Pres. Bush--the power to affect public perception through media control and manipulation, without knowing the person personally or his/her personal story. We bitch and moan that this happened to Michael, and yet we can justify it happening to others in the same way. We can justify it by saying we are "convinced" we are right. Look at how many people who were "convinced" Michael was guilty, etc, over the years.

Be careful of how you judge other people. The same judgment can easily come back to you. Media and public manipulation is powerful and can happen to anyone, even one of us. We are all vulnerable.

Peace.
  • Hi kingofmystery, and all of you, I have just arrived to this planet from mine, the Earth.

It´s amazing, in my planet there is also a dude called George Bush and he is quite the opposite from the GB that lives in yours.

I must recognize I never met him in person, maybe he´s better in a short distance. But I don´t think so, as the whole planet seems to agree with me, while my planet´s MJ, has millions of followers. So there, they have nothing to do with each other there.

I hope this though never chase me!

We come in peace, always.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    we didn't
  • George W. Bullshit is pure evil. I never understood why that many Americans voted for that creep.
    we didn't

They don´t have to, they have these counting machines that vote for them...
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    [youtube:1ei64udf]
    Bush a good solid guy...Yeah you're right! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> The man is pure evil he won't have to open his mouth only by his face you can already see he's evil, I can't believe so many people believed this creep.

It's too bad that the same thing that happened to Michael Jackson happened to Pres. Bush--the power to affect public perception through media control and manipulation, without knowing the person personally or his/her personal story. We bitch and moan that this happened to Michael, and yet we can justify it happening to others in the same way. We can justify it by saying we are "convinced" we are right. Look at how many people who were "convinced" Michael was guilty, etc, over the years.

Be careful of how you judge other people. The same judgment can easily come back to you. Media and public manipulation is powerful and can happen to anyone, even one of us. We are all vulnerable.

Peace.

he is such a good person, just watch the video again. Shows pure racism and evil.
    Do it with a person who has just undergone an irreparable pain and has the hope of being helped.
    I never saw MJ wiping his hands after greeting someone ..
    And even if Bush has been manipulated by some power behind him, he obeyed. 9/11 , war on iraq and weapons of mass destruction (where is it?), bin Laden (which is related to the bush family)
    Texaco , oil fields on iraq...
    Such a good person..
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    wooow I can't believe what I've read on this post THIS is craaazeyy !Plz tell me this was a joke ,Kingofmystery
    you will never ever be a president if "they" don't want you to be , so yeah you would be linked to the illuiminati no matter what
    @mjaliveomg , yeah I agree such a "good guy" , I can consider myself as an Angel then
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    we didn't

Remember that Bush did not win the popular vote... the "people" did not want him elected again. I live in FL where the "chad" problem happened and his brother Jeb was governor at the time... there were missing votes never counted ... how convenient... Bush was to become President any way or means. I find him repulsive in that video wiping his hand... he didn't even want to go to Haiti...Clinton talked him into going. Well, is scary thing... new kind of warfare...create a disaster and then move into country in "humanitarian disguise"... oh, how lowly these people are... and they call themselves "elite"... elite of what? HAARP is not a secret anymore!
    we didn't

Remember that Bush did not win the popular vote... the "people" did not want him elected again. I live in FL where the "chad" problem happened and his brother Jeb was governor at the time... there were missing votes never counted ... how convenient... Bush was to become President any way or means. I find him repulsive in that video wiping his hand... he didn't even want to go to Haiti...Clinton talked him into going. Well, is scary thing... new kind of warfare...create a disaster and then move into country in "humanitarian disguise"... oh, how lowly these people are... and they call themselves "elite"... elite of what? HAARP is not a secret anymore!

Haarp is not secret anymore, but try to convince someone who does not believe it ...
    Soon, it will appear in the news a scientist to prove that there are conspiracy theories about HAARP and that there are just bullshit and that HAARP is used for the good of the people.
    For most people, television is the owner of the truth. Case closed and they will continue using the Haarp freely.
    The most difficult of all this is to open the mind and eyes of these people ..
  • Time to time.

I think it's important to understand that there may be people on this forum who may be friends or related to some of these presidents/leaders/people discussed on this forum, and may know more than what's being said. It's a small world. Let's try not to bash someone unless you've actually met them, and know their story. This is something I learned long ago, and has been reinforced by observing and researching Michael's personal story. It's a lesson and philosophy that should be applied to everyone.

Thank you! I thought I was the only one on here who thinks the same as you. Friends, contrary to popular belief, oftentimes there is more to the story than meets the eye. It's my belief that many things were already in motion when President Bush came into office. Remember, he was barely in office when the twin towers were hit. Hmm...who was in office before him? And, don't think I am just saying that because I voted for him. I voted for Clinton too. Blessings.
  • I BELIEVE STRONGLY THAT 9 11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB. IM GLAD TO SEE OTHERS DO AS WELL.
  • Friends, contrary to popular belief, oftentimes there is more to the story than meets the eye.

And you think we don´t know that?
    Maybe we go further.
    It's my belief that many things were already in motion when President Bush came into office. Remember, he was barely in office when the twin towers were hit.

Of course, many things were in motion, years ago.
    Who was before, Clinton, his father?
    Where they moving it?
    He was the perfect puppet.
    Anyone here see Bush cleaver enough to plain all that? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

About the thing of knowing him personally... wouldn´t be that that´s why you don´t see it.

Is there anybody here that knew Hitler in person?
    Can I say he was a nazi puppet?
    Or maybe he was better when one got to know him?
    Look, I don´t care how are they taking tea.
    I care about their acts, manipulated or not.
    Are they better because they just sold their souls to evils?

People here offended because they were close to the elite, and we´re talking about them?

Have you stop to think that thousands of people are reading this all over the world and we have victims of this genocides among them? We all are their victims.

My God!
    I keep saying the whole world should vote in USA elections.
  • I´m sure 9/11, 7/7, and 3/11 were inside jobs.
    And that our presidents are stupid and greedy puppets.

Ah, btw, Bush sliped up the 9/11 morning in the school, he knew it was happening.
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Friends, contrary to popular belief, oftentimes there is more to the story than meets the eye.

And you think we don´t know that?
    Maybe we go further.
    It's my belief that many things were already in motion when President Bush came into office. Remember, he was barely in office when the twin towers were hit.

Of course, many things were in motion, years ago.
    Who was before, Clinton, his father?
    Where they moving it?
    He was the perfect puppet.
    Anyone here see Bush cleaver enough to plain all that? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

About the thing of knowing him personally... wouldn´t be that that´s why you don´t see it.

Is there anybody here that knew Hitler in person?
    Can I say he was a nazi puppet?
    Or maybe he was better when one got to know him?
    Look, I don´t care how are they taking tea.
    I care about their acts, manipulated or not.
    Are they better because they just sold their souls to evils?

People here offended because they were close to the elite, and we´re talking about them?

Have you stop to think that thousands of people are reading this all over the world and we have victims of this genocides among them? We all are their victims.

My God!
    I keep saying the whole world should vote in USA elections.

OMG +1 , to you , u just took the words right out of my mouth
    Seriously <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Bush is a Freaking Moron!
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCvqXXnxLZw<!-- m -->

And he is a LIAR
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60<!-- m -->