MAYBE MICHAEL IS HERE - ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
<!-- m -->http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... eaway.html<!-- m -->

The family of Michael Jackson, the pop star, may move to Devon to escape the media spotlight.
Woman stuck after two years on toilet
Asparagus mystic offers tips for the future
Dozens blinded in India looking for Virgin Mary
The singer's older brother Tito, a judge in the BBC One duet contest Just The Two Of Us, has spent the weekend house hunting in the town of Barnstaple in the West Country.
"We hope it will be a family hideaway where my brothers and sisters can escape the media attention when we need to," the actor told the North Devon Gazette newspaper.
Tito, 54, added that the move would make sense because of his television work in Britain. "Michael likes North Devon, too, as no one bothers him."
He confirmed that the pop star, along with their brother Jermaine and other Jackson siblings, have privately visited Devon in recent years.
"My family love the wonderful countryside and friendly people."
A few years ago Michael Jackson headlined a fundraising event at the Exeter City Football Club, to the amazement of thousands of fans of the Devon club.
Before the pop star achieved fame in his own right, the clan shot to fame as The Jackson 5 in the 1970s with hits such as ABC and I Want You Back.
Tito Jackson's friend Matt Fiddes, a celebrity bodyguard who lives in the area, said the actor put in offers on two properties.
"Tito has been staying with me in north Devon, and he and his family love the area. He likes it because it is so laid back after the hassle of California."
Mr Fiddes, who has known the Jacksons for about 11 years since being introduced by spoon bender Uri Geller, said his friend came to north Devon with the "mission" of finding a "getaway" home.
"It's definitely going to happen," Mr Fiddes said.
"Tito spoke with Michael on the phone the other night and all the family are certain that this is the area where they want to find a UK family hideaway."
He added: "The family is very close, so I do not see why we should not see them in north Devon in the future."

<!-- m -->http://news.lalate.com/2009/07/03/matt- ... l-jackson/<!-- m -->

Comments

• They made a whole special of this like a year a go or something. You could see Tito looking at houses in Devon. I think the special was called : ''the jacksons are coming to devon'' or something along those lines.
    The mother and father were in the special as well as was Jackie. Maybe it is on youtube somewhere still..
    He ended up not buying a house though..
  • He ended up not buying a house though..

Maybe he didn't buy a house, but perhaps someone else did. Could he have been the distraction for the person who was really buying a house in Devon. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I don't know anything is possible at this point. I just want Mike to be happy and well and playing with his children where ever he is.
  • They made a whole special of this like a year a go or something. You could see Tito looking at houses in Devon. I think the special was called : ''the jacksons are coming to devon'' or something along those lines.
    The mother and father were in the special as well as was Jackie. Maybe it is on youtube somewhere still..

Yeah I remember that however it had slipped my mind completely. Just trying to find something to hold onto. Nothing's too far fetched at this point. I am desperately seeking Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yeah I remember that however it had slipped my mind completely. Just trying to find something to hold onto. Nothing's too far fetched at this point. I am desperately seeking Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I know, you could be right though, who knows where he is at this point <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • JoannaJoanna Posts: 23
    There has even been a 'sighting' in Blackpool of all places!

Sorry, no disrespect to anyone who may live in Blackpool it's just he could be anywhere in the world and I can't imagine him being in Blackpool somehow
  • I don't know-the pleasure beach is a great laugh
    I don't know-the pleasure beach is a great laugh

But surely it's all closed down this time of year?
  • Sorry, no disrespect to anyone who may live in Blackpool it's just he could be anywhere in the world and I can't imagine him being in Blackpool somehow

EXACTLY! tucked away where no-one would eva think of looking for him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    [url]1zb9tmx.gif[/url]
  • Hey Never say Never to Michael being in Blackpool, They have a 'Legends' <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> tribute show to the Stars like Tina Turner, Rod Stewart, You never know, Maybe he's there on stage, somebody should pop to Blackpool and have a look. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Sorry guys, but where exactly is North Devon? I am not familiar especially from here in Houston Texas where I am. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    Sorry guys, but where exactly is North Devon? I am not familiar especially from here in Houston Texas where I am. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

It's a county in UK...