TIAI March 26

mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in TIAI

Comments

• mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    This is just a video version of TIAI's update.
  • If TIAI has something to do with Michael...
    OMG, Mike, you know I´m bad at maths, you´re driving me crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    just thinking..
    some of us don't trust TIAI because they don't know who's behind it.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> but the thing is.. no matter who's behind, all dates are true clues... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> in my opinion those dates and numbers can not be coincidence... so that's why i trust TIAI.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Rasyte is true, I think this is not a coincidence, "the person who is behind this has spent a long time. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    yea.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • yea.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sorry, I know I'm just butting in here but what is that bottom part in your signature from???
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • It´s Moowalker the film, whe he comes back with the children.
    He´s hugging the little girl.
  • It´s Moowalker the film, whe he comes back with the children.
    He´s hugging the little girl.

Thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I've never seen Moonwalker so I think I might want to invest some time in doing that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Oh yes, it´s a beautifull movie, full of metaphors and denounces.
    It has lots of things is common with the hoax...

Ooops, then I gues I have spoiled a little of the end... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Sorry.
  • Oh yes, it´s a beautifull movie, full of metaphors and denounces.
    It has lots of things is common with the hoax...

Ooops, then I gues I have spoiled a little of the end... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Sorry.

Haha no biggy I do that all the time <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I think I might watch it tonight <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    i wonder why do people follow TS if they believe TIAI has noting to do with MJ...