Dr. Murray: Why Apologize? I Did Nothing Wrong

edited January 1970 in News
Posted Mar 28th 2010 11:55AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray has not reached out to Michael Jackson's family to apologize for the death of the singer. As for why Dr. Murray has not apologized ... he believes he did nothing improper that would have led to Jackson's death.

A source connected to Dr. Murray tells TMZ ... Dr. Murray does not believe the Propofol he administered to the singer killed him, not withstanding the L.A. County Coroner's conclusion that Jackson died from a lethal overdose of the anesthetic.

The source tells TMZ the reason Dr. Murray never told paramedics about administering Propofol is because he had no idea the drug was a factor in Jackson's demise.

As for allegedly hiding Propofol bottles in the closet at Jackson's house ... Dr. Murray's people note it was the doctor himself who informed LAPD detectives two days after Jackson's death that the bottles were in the closet.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0jURVVroC<!-- m -->

Comments

• Is he for real?
    If this isn't a hoax and he really did kill Michael, an apology is the LEAST he owes the family.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    if this is real he would not be allowed to comment till the court case to say sorry is admiting he did wrong it would send him straight to prison. If it is true a sorry would not do anything to heal the pain he has caused.
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    Even if he killed MJ! Why would he Apologize? what hes gunna go "sorry I killed your son"
    he already pled not guilty, he wouldnt go admitting his guilt!
    but I beLIEve so nothing to apologize 4..
  • Again all completly insane <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray has not reached out to Michael Jackson's family to apologize for the death of the singer. As for why Dr. Murray has not apologized ... he believes he did nothing improper that would have led to Jackson's death. They are remembering to us that he is still an innocent until proven guilty.

A source connected to Dr. Murray tells TMZ ... Dr. Murray does not believe the Propofol he administered to the singer killed him, not withstanding the L.A. County Coroner's conclusion that Jackson died from a lethal overdose of the anesthetic.

The source tells TMZ the reason Dr. Murray never told paramedics about administering Propofol is because he had no idea the drug was a factor in Jackson's demise. WHAAATT??? He may know/think it was not the cause, but have no idea??? He may know that´s not the cause, but how can he think there´s no reason to inform. If you know it´s not the cause (but it´s dangerous) you inform and avoid being seen as a suspect... NO?

As for allegedly hiding Propofol bottles in the closet at Jackson's house ... Dr. Murray's people note it was the doctor himself who informed LAPD detectives two days after Jackson's death that the bottles were in the closet. Where is the sense of it all? If you have no idea that propofol may cause death, why do you hide anything?... And then you say it? I just... it is... what the.... brrrr! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    He's got nothing to apologize for cause MJ is alive.
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    He's got nothing to apologize for cause MJ is alive.
    It's so simple! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The source tells TMZ the reason Dr. Murray never told paramedics about administering Propofol is because he had no idea the drug was a factor in Jackson's demise.

! of course!, Michael is disappeared for some other reason "and that is what we need to know <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • He's got nothing to apologize for cause MJ is alive.

Exactly! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HarryHarry Posts: 113
    Do we need more proof that MJ is alive!!
    ahah!!

Welcome back Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Another proof that this is a hoax.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I admit: I love word games...

The "demise"

in French this means that the employee terminated the contract: "démissionner",
    whereas the termination of a contract by the employer is expressed by "licencier".

And then we still have "to dismiss" vs. "to discharge".

I would tend to say, MJ discharged himself of a lot by his "demise". <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissinMJMissinMJ Posts: 73
    if this is real he would not be allowed to comment till the court case to say sorry is admiting he did wrong it would send him straight to prison. If it is true a sorry would not do anything to heal the pain he has caused.
    The funny thing is TMZ is always pulling these stories out of their *ss and they also have up close pics of him doing personal things like working out. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Like are they kidding me?? And Murray doesn't seem to care that TMZ is following his every move...he just goes about his business as if it were nothing. I believe TMZ is merely just a relayer of info in this hoax.
  • Could the BAMsday be today??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I admit: I love word games...

The "demise"

in French this means that the employee terminated the contract: "démissionner",
    whereas the termination of a contract by the employer is expressed by "licencier".

And then we still have "to dismiss" vs. "to discharge".

I would tend to say, MJ discharged himself of a lot by his "demise". <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray has not reached out to Michael Jackson's family to apologize for the death of the singer. As for why Dr. Murray has not apologized ... he believes he did nothing improper that would have led to Jackson's death.

As for allegedly hiding Propofol bottles in the closet at Jackson's house ... Dr. Murray's people note it was the doctor himself who informed LAPD detectives two days after Jackson's death that the bottles were in the closet.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...This man doesn't think clearly. Let's say this quote is accurate. Let's assume he's a complete and utter dolt and had no idea that the propofol was a factor [I wonder if he checked Michael stats before injecting him]. I'm sure he knew darn well that he should tell the hospital everything that he had administered to Michael. But of course he knew, that's why he wanted to hide it. And that's what he wanted to go back for [not the cream] the propofol ; and thought twice about that. He didn't go back or he would have taken the car, unless of course he left his keys in the house [or somethere] and didn't want to go in because people were there. He allegedly left the hospital against the wishes of the police. All he could think about was the propofol. He told the police about the propofol because he knew they would find it; either as part of the investigation he knew was inevitable or because he figured that Alberto would tell them where it was. Someone on another forum thought maybe he was just trying to protect Michael to the end but I don't think that's the case at all. All of Dr. Murray's actions in is personal life as well, show him to be selfish and without regard for the effects of his actions on other people. Mean alert...........Seems to me the only thing he's interested in is getting his winky wet. I think he's terribly confused.
  • Dr. Murray: Why Apologize? I Did Nothing Wrong

I've said it before and I'll say it again...This man doesn't think clearly. Let's say this quote is accurate. Let's assume he's a complete and utter dolt and had no idea that the propofol was a factor [I wonder if he checked Michael stats before injecting him]. I'm sure he knew darn well that he should tell the hospital everything that he had administered to Michael. But of course he knew, that's why he wanted to hide it. And that's what he wanted to go back for [not the cream] the propofol ; and thought twice about that. He didn't go back or he would have taken the car, unless of course he left his keys in the house [or somethere] and didn't want to go in because people were there. He allegedly left the hospital against the wishes of the police. All he could think about was the propofol. He told the police about the propofol because he knew they would find it; either as part of the investigation he knew was inevitable or because he figured that Alberto would tell them where it was. Someone on another forum thought maybe he was just trying to protect Michael to the end but I don't think that's the case at all. All of Dr. Murray's actions in is personal life as well, show him to be selfish and without regard for the effects of his actions on other people. Mean alert...........Seems to me the only thing he's interested in is getting his winky wet. I think he's terribly confused.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Nicely put!! I agree.
  • He's got nothing to apologize for cause MJ is alive.
    It's so simple! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well OF COURSE!!!

All apart of the master plan <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->