ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in News
TMZ has learned the bodyguard who says Dr. Conrad Murray asked him to help hide Propofol in Michael Jackson's house the day he died was fired from his job Friday by the Jackson family.

Alvarez had been working at the Jackson family compound in Encino since the singer died last June.

Alberto Alvarez is the bodyguard who called 911 from Jackson's house. Last week it was reported that Alvarez told LAPD detectives .... that before paramedics arrived on scene Dr. Murray asked him to put bottles of Propofol in a bag.

Alvarez -- who is sometimes referred to as Jackson's "logistics director" -- did not tell detectives about the alleged cover-up the day Jackson died, but rather two months later. The story about the alleged cover-up broke last Monday.

As for why Alvarez was fired, the Jackson family isn't talking.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jac ... z0jaP0eTGX<!-- m -->

Comments

• sounds like bad news to me

and bad news for the hoax
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    not good............!!!!!.......could it be yet more lies though!!!!!........
  • Ofcourse it are lies, TMZ is the media and I don't believe them anymore. They are not helping us in any way. But if he really is fired I wonder what this is going to do for the hoax.
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    sounds like bad news to me

and bad news for the hoax

Agreed.
    If he was just doing his job for the hoax and giving out bs information, then there would be no need to fire him.
    However, if what was said is true - that Murray asked him to hide medications and he complied AND he didn't say anything about it for 2 months - then this would be good reason to let him go.
  • well he surely couldnt be seen still guarding the family after this came out otherwise then everyone would suspect a hoax.
    good point there.........but my nerves are in tatters over this.......nail biting stuff eh...!!!!!
  • trishatrisha Posts: 58
    This is another crap from tmz...just to confuse us ,so just beat it.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    so..trisha.........do you reckon he has not really been fired....????
  • my[KING]"]well he surely couldnt be seen still guarding the family after this came out otherwise then everyone would suspect a hoax.

I agree.. and if its true that he hid drugs on Dr Murrays request then Alvarez should be arrested for being an accomplise and also for obstructing the course of justice.
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    my[KING]"]well he surely couldnt be seen still guarding the family after this came out otherwise then everyone would suspect a hoax.

I agree.. and if its true that he hid drugs on Dr Murrays request then Alvarez should be arrested for being an accomplise and also for obstructing the course of justice.

great minds think alike <3
  • lravinglraving Posts: 56
    On the other hand... How can the family face MJ's fans by keeping the person who helped the doctor that killed their idol...
    To me it's logical consequence to the report, whether it's true or not. I don't think it has any meaning to the hoax what so ever...

It's all about appearance.

L.O.V.E.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Yeah I don't know where TMZ got their information on this one! Honetly you are right

Just listen to how it sounds guys! Yeah Alberto (who has known and worked with MJ for years) walks in sees the tragedy in the bedroom and does exactly what Murray has told him to do. Hey! Alberto help me hide the drugs first , I can't let anyone see these drugs! And then we'll call 911 ok? I think he's already dead anyway, or he's about to die!" O h yeah <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I want to say bullshit. Because why in the hell would Alberto do this? And then wait two whole months before coming out and telling LAPD? Why? Was he threatened in some way?

I will say this, that I have always felt that Miko Brando , and Alberto Alvarez are two of MJ"s most trusted and loyal bodyguards. No, I don't know them personally but that is just what I feel.

Also note that it says the Jackson family isn't talking?
    Remember guys things will come out this week they are already starting because the Murray court date is April 5th!
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    my[KING]"]well he surely couldnt be seen still guarding the family after this came out otherwise then everyone would suspect a hoax.

2nd the bolded.
    In a hoax scenario though, what's the purpose of having Alvarez wait 2 months to disclose this information?
    And if all of this is planned out, why hire someone that you're only going to fire again once this "fake" information comes out?
    We could have easily learned about this without the Jacksons hiring and then firing him...
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    Is Dr Murrays Girlfriend Nicole Alvarez related to Alberto Alvarez??

Or just another example of using the same names.. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Well, if the article is true,it a very natural thing,after Alberto's announcement about the drugs it is very natural that the family fired him otherwise all this will appear unserious and fishy for the whole world, besided maybe he was fired to join Michael and be again his pers. bodyguard,smth aint right in this story, after a couple of months' silence loads of shocking info is poured just before the trial
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TMZ confusing ... anyone with some sense knows this is rubbish. If I'm with someone who has a heart attack and the doctor that its services to that person for the CPR, and dares to ask for my help to hide bottles, ... ! ja! , I would call the police immediately.
    And "assuming" that this story is true, Alverez would have to go to prison. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Hmm this is making me nervous. And I didn't know Alvarez was hired by Tohme Tohme...

Alberto Alvarez, 32, Michael Jackson’s bodyguard, was the one who called 911 when Jackson collapsed. Alvarez had worked for Jackson for the past 18 months. Alvarez is a second generation Mexican who lives in Pomona, Calif. Alvarez is married and his parents live together with him. Alvarez was hired by Dr Tohme Tohme, Jackson’s business manager.

Alberto Alvarez was said to be loyal and kept the secret of working for Jackson well. None of his neighbors knew Alvarez was working for the superstar.

<!-- m -->http://celebgalz.com/michael-jacksons-b ... rez-photo/<!-- m -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    IMO MJ is using TMZ only to make it 150% clear that WE are dependent on tabloid news just like a junkie and that WE are the ones needing a prop to not fall off the stairs and that WE are the fools allowing others to fool us around.

Every word concerning MJ is actually concerning us.

Security tapes were said to be missing
    Security breach (leakages of information at coroner, LAPD, UCLA whoever)
    MJ giraffes found dead
    Security incident reported at Encino (theft attempt, stun gun and related)
    Security was said to be reduced at FL
    Security was said to be reinforced at FL
    Security measures were said to be taken around the grave
    Security staff was said to have been fired (not the first time btw)

Whoever is inventing these twists:
    I would suggest we get some story
    - on the kids on a diving course losing a rope or some karate incident or
    - some paparazzi caught by security staff on Encino ground or
    - some driving high speed without seat-belts (and caught by state police) or
    - some knife incident when eating mussels at Fisherman's wharf

Harvey, get some inspiration .... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hmm this is making me nervous. And I didn't know Alvarez was hired by Tohme Tohme...

Alberto Alvarez, 32, Michael Jackson’s bodyguard, was the one who called 911 when Jackson collapsed. Alvarez had worked for Jackson for the past 18 months. Alvarez is a second generation Mexican who lives in Pomona, Calif. Alvarez is married and his parents live together with him. Alvarez was hired by Dr Tohme Tohme, Jackson’s business manager.

Alberto Alvarez was said to be loyal and kept the secret of working for Jackson well. None of his neighbors knew Alvarez was working for the superstar.

WOAH.. i didnt know there was a Thome connection either.. hmmm.. getting more interesting!!!
  • Yeah I don't know where TMZ got their information on this one! Honetly you are right

Just listen to how it sounds guys! Yeah Alberto (who has known and worked with MJ for years) walks in sees the tragedy in the bedroom and does exactly what Murray has told him to do. Hey! Alberto help me hide the drugs first , I can't let anyone see these drugs! And then we'll call 911 ok? I think he's already dead anyway, or he's about to die!" O h yeah <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I want to say bullshit. Because why in the hell would Alberto do this? And then wait two whole months before coming out and telling LAPD? Why? Was he threatened in some way?

I will say this, that I have always felt that Miko Brando , and Alberto Alvarez are two of MJ"s most trusted and loyal bodyguards. No, I don't know them personally but that is just what I feel.

Also note that it says the Jackson family isn't talking?
    Remember guys things will come out this week they are already starting because the Murray court date is April 5th!

Totally!!!

I agree with this a million times over. He basically helped his best friends doctor cover up a big fat mistake, and that mistake killed MJ...........would any of YOU guys do this to a friend? HELL FRIGGIN NO.
    I would be at the police station so damn fast...

Oh...excuse me Jacksonologist, can you help me cover up a boo boo and put those drugs in a bag for me? I dont want the police finding out I fucked up. And by the way, I think I killed your best friend."

NOT!

And why would Murray evena ask Alverez of all people to do this KNOWING he was close to MJ? WTFhell?
  • is this tha assistant that cm was blaming for mj's death?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Grace wrote; some knife incident when eating mussels at Fisherman's wharf

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    Hmm this is making me nervous. And I didn't know Alvarez was hired by Tohme Tohme...

WOAH.. i didnt know there was a Thome connection either.. hmmm.. getting more interesting!!!

yup another person with a connection to Tohme!!! I dunno what to think Alvarez now!!
  • One more thing I think is fishy.

the Jackson firing Alverez after this news came out is strange because wouldnt they have known this information BEFORE it was published in the media? Therefore, they should have fired him a long time ago....

Are they just finding out this info now just like we are? I think not.
  • One more thing I think is fishy.

the Jackson firing Alverez after this news came out is strange because wouldnt they have known this information BEFORE it was published in the media? Therefore, they should have fired him a long time ago....

Are they just finding out this info now just like we are? I think not.

maybe he is going to get charged

or he is off with mike