You Are Near

Comments

• What??!?! Explain this pic, please.
  • Yes. Please explain.
  • no explanation !!

69 ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    lolloz.jpg

gorgeous pic!
    even though it looks photo shopped - blurry around the face
    edited to add: the straight, spikey hair hanging on the forehead mixed with the curly hair everywhere else
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    ?!?!?!??!?!?!??? is this real or photoshopped?!
  • could be <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • michael-jackson.jpg

Hope its not photoshopped with this one...
  • put them side by side lets see
  • wow

shall we play the doubles game? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • looks like it
  • interesting intro's there getting better
  • The hair that hangs down on the face is photoshopped in
  • whats wrong with the other eye or is it the flash
  • This is the link to the photo: <!-- m -->http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3664/lolloz.jpg<!-- m -->

why call it lolloz?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • This is the link to the photo: <!-- m -->http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3664/lolloz.jpg<!-- m -->

why call it lolloz?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

quick work genius
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Nice try - you have to be smarter, youarenear <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • so what is the backround and where does this outfit come from?

still funny tho <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • B-LIEvesB-LIEves Posts: 54
    whats wrong with the other eye or is it the flash

you know what, i just noticed his eye. looks like you're the expert! oh the highlighting on the forehead seems a little unnatural to me.
  • whats wrong with the other eye or is it the flash

you know what, i just noticed his eye. looks like you're the expert! oh the highlighting on the forehead seems a little unnatural to me.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> xxxxxx
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    unnatural? I would say somebody wanted to fit an adult face into a pic of a child... just dimensionwise LOL

I am missing the black cat on the shoulder, the raven and the crystal ball.
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • well i like the outfit

very depp, what do you guys think
  • can anyone lighten the pic - i want to see whats behind shopped mike
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    o.k. this is mrs "thick as s..it" here am i missing something or can anybody join in...lol.....well if i knew what its all about that is.....lol...xxxxx
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    OMG someone messing with us again. Bravo!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
This discussion has been closed.