Unreleashed clip of MJ from Bashir documentary

darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
[youtube:21jyzyfh]

MJ, you are so cute, so sweet and so loving. MJ, baby, I love you the most! xxxx <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• lovesquadlovesquad Posts: 117
    seven lights <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580
    seven lights <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Which seven lights? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    MJ tell Bashir that he is happy right now...

Bashir: that because you have seven lights on you...

MJ: laughing, yeah seven lights, then he turn he fist at Bashir....
  • iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580
    Yeah I know but what do they mean by seven lights? That what I don't understand hahas. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    its just another "7" maybe it doesnt mean nothing... LOL
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Why did Bashir leave this part out of his interview????? I know why. Because it portrayed MJ as " sensitive and caring towards childrens pain, and proves that he is a gentle, beautiful soul. But this would not cause any contraversey so it was cut out.!! What a load of Bashit. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> As always, with love. L.O.V.E xox
  • SeeSee Posts: 196
    Yeah I know but what do they mean by seven lights? That what I don't understand hahas. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Remember in the original doc...Bashir says in the last part of the intervieuw that Michael wanted his own light crew to do the last part of the interview because he wanted to look good for the camera, and than he shows the crew putting up the light etc... I think that is what they are talking about!!
  • Isn´t this a double thread?
    Yes, I´ve found it:
    Michael talks about happiness
  • Michael you are a ray of sunshine!!!
  • [youtube:171esi6c]

MJ, you are so cute, so sweet and so loving. MJ, baby, I love you the most! xxxx <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

yeah talking to you (bashir) would depress anyone

mike should have jumped from this contract

thanks for the post - mike should have knocked him out

rude pig (bashir)

at the end you can clearly see mike was winding him up - but thick bashir did not get it