Jafaar Jackson Interview on Access Hollywood... Preview!!!!

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in News
Ok...

Jafaar Jackson is on USA TV tonight giving an interview!!!!

Here is the preview: <!-- m -->http://www.accesshollywood.com/access-p ... eo_1213807<!-- m -->

What are your thoughts on this??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Personally i am shocked a 13 year old boy is being interviewed like this... why is Jermaine allowing this???

Comments

• Wouldn't their lawyers suggest against this? I'd be afraid of him saying something that could backfire if they are really under investigation from child services. It's strange that Jermaine is so worried about getting this story straight to the public.
  • If Jermaine was so worried over that whole incident why doesn't he just give the interview himself? Is that not alot of pressure to put on a 13 year old? What if he says something he shouldn't?
  • Its a very short video, just a preview and shows Jafaar and his younger brother with Jermaine and the interviewer.

Its about the Stun Gun incident and Jafaar says it was a "way of trying to seperate me and Paris, Prince and Blanket"

Apparently the full interview is to be aired tonight.

i dont know why the 13 year old boy is being interviewed... i really dont think Michael would approve of this. How long before we see an interview with Michaels children>??? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Jermaine is willing to sell his children to the media now... anything for PR and to stay in the limelight.

Its really saddened me... anything for money. sell your soul (or your children) to the devil
  • Jafaar looks quite mature for his age. Arent Prince and him both 13? Well i think Jafaar looks maybe 15. He has probably been well groomed on what to say and what not to say.
    I will be watching tonight. Should be interesting!!!
  • Jafaar looks quite mature for his age. Arent Prince and him both 13? Well i think Jafaar looks maybe 15. He has probably been well groomed on what to say and what not to say.
    I will be watching tonight. Should be interesting!!!

Still a child and still being manipulated by Jermaine.

Could you imagine Michael doing such a thing????
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Don't jump at conclusions that fast it's surely part of the plan...this stun gun incident is not there for nothing. I think that Jermaine loves his children very much and will be there to be sure Jaafar says what he learned. I'm sure they have trained before and that Jaafar is happy to do that. It's like a game for him. He seems very mature for a 13 years old boy so no stress.
  • i cant believe this till i saw the vid intro

is jermaine the new joe
  • i cant believe this till i saw the vid intro

is jermaine the new joe

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And i am sorry, @Sarahli... i disagree. A 13 year old boy is still a 13 year old boy despite how "mature" he may act.

Would you feel the same way if this was Prince that Jermaine was parading about for interviews????

Could you ever imagine Michael allowing Prince or Paris to do this???

It just doesnt sit right with me.. He is 13 years old and shouldnt be doing this. If Jermaine wants to say whatever needs to be said about this incident, then he should say it for his son and not put his young son through this pressure. Its just wrong and not needed, in my opinion.

It is obviously being done for a reason.....
  • Marissa87Marissa87 Posts: 30
    What channel is this going to be on? I can never seem to remember...
  • jm1lvmjjm1lvmj Posts: 81
    Are we jumping to conclusions too quickly? Do we actually want to see what this is about before we render opinions? One love.
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    Jafaar seems pretty mature...it makes the stun gun thing very hard to believe...
    but I dont understand the reason 4 the interview? did he wanna do this? did he convince his dad he wanted to tell his side in his own words...but he seemed coached!!! I hope he isnt forced to do it....
    I really adore Jafaae and Jermajesty <3
  • i have it on access hollywood but i only see ricky martin crap. ANYONE from the east coast tell me if its gonna be on after. am i watching the right thing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I just saw the interview. It was really short. The lady on access hollywood goes to the golf course with Jermaine, Jafaar, and little brother Jermajesty. She ask him to tell what actually happened. Jafaar said he order the stun gun for his dad but he took it out the box to check it out. He tested it on a piece of paper but he never used it on his cousin. He said someone that works in the house took the stun gun and I guess they must have said something about it. Then Jermaine says that the people who are saying things that are in the house are people who MJ didn't want around himself. So what the heck would these people be doing in the house then if they're no good? Then Jermaine is like yeah we lost our brother and it's time to clean house. Time to start new. Wow that's interesting statement. Jafaar was also asked if he gets along with his cousins and he said yes. They go swimming, go to karate, etc. He also said that people try to make him seem like a bad kid but he's a good kid. Jafaar be stuttering just like his daddy when he talk. He actually is a cute kid though but he kinda starting to get that hair like his daddy. It was all wavey and stiff looking in the back. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • jafaar is super cute. when he smiled i saw that jackson smile. it was cute.
  • my[KING]"]jafaar is super cute. when he smiled i saw that jackson smile. it was cute.

any yt posts
  • here ya go!!

<!-- m -->http://www.accesshollywood.com/access-e ... eo_1214637<!-- m -->

BTW.....Jermaine needs a hair makeover!!
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    awwh ...Jafaar looks soo adorable ! And did u hear the why he talks ? Exactly like Jermaine !lol ...<ofcourse..

"they say that i'm a bad kid " <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .
    .Who do you think those people that their talking about ?! And Randy mentioned a lady ? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • the kids are cute,

jermaine looks anxious

could it be cooked up

could jermaine be exposing his children to media - is this where things go now

why do the kids play all the time? at your books kids

why isnt there more control over whom the children are exposed to - jermaine does not have control - that seems clear
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    <!-- m -->http://www.accesshollywood.com/access-e ... eo_1214637<!-- m -->

At :54 - "These are people who Michael didn't even want around when he was ... (long pause)... here."
  • is there no age restrictionson the purchase of this item,

and what type of present is this anyway

cover up
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    So there is apparently people in the house leaking information to the press and trying to separate the family...
    Maybe the family is trying to see who is trustworthy amongst the personnel in the house ?
  • So there is apparently people in the house leaking information to the press and trying to separate the family...
    Maybe the family is trying to see who is trustworthy amongst the personnel in the house ?
    maybe
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    OK so this gives us a little bit of insight right? Ok,,....so first off as we recall from June 25th ALL STAFF WAS FIRED RIGHT? I know it has been some months but were there new personnel hired or...........

The only person that leaves (unless we have a way of knowing who works at the Encino place) is GRACE.

For some reason it screams Grace or ....Jermaine's X. whom I recall is still living there correct?

So if MJ has passed why are these supposed people still employed there? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • OK so this gives us a little bit of insight right? Ok,,....so first off as we recall from June 25th ALL STAFF WAS FIRED RIGHT? I know it has been some months but were there new personnel hired or...........

The only person that leaves (unless we have a way of knowing who works at the Encino place) is GRACE.

For some reason it screams Grace or ....Jermaine's X. whom I recall is still living there correct?

So if MJ has passed why are these supposed people still employed there? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

because of the jacksons want custody and wanted to maintain the status quo
  • my[KING]"]i have it on access hollywood but i only see ricky martin crap. ANYONE from the east coast tell me if its gonna be on after. am i watching the right thing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i like ricky
    ricky and mike

[youtube:31vyf9bv]

ricki song on what more can i give
    [youtube:31vyf9bv]

mike singing in spanish. I heard mike speaking spanish in TII he was awesome.

Gossip, Pop culture and Media for the Latino in You.

Gossip, Music, Michael Jackson, Luis Miguel, Gloria EstefanMichael Jackson’s Spanish Ballad For Peace With Luis Miguel, Gloria Estefan, Ricky Martin, And Anyone Else Who’s Spicy
    13 July 2009, 12:05 PM. By Nacomprende

Guess what? Michael Jackson recorded a Spanish ballad for peace after the attacks on the World Trade Center. It was called, “Todo Para Ti,” a Spanish version of, “What More Can I Do?” and it never saw the light of day because of some bullshit at Sony Records. It’s no more schmaltzy than We Are The World, (which is, admittedly, quite schmaltzy), and it likely would have sold millions upon millions because anybody who’s anybody who’s ANYBODY in the Latin Music scene, (and unfortunately, Celine Dione), sang on it with him. We don’t think they actually sat around a room together We Are The World style. More like they passed the recording reel. The official chain mail list includes Luis Miguel, Ricky Martin, Shakira, Olga Tañon, Cristian Castro, Mariah Carey, Gloria Estaefan, Thalia, Alejandro Sanz, Carlos Santana (of course), Jon Secada, Juan Gabriel, Julio Iglesias and Larua Pausini. Now that Michael is dead, the guy who produced it, KC Porter, pictured here with Michael, wants to publish it. You don’t say…
    "I am very sad. No one will be able to replace him. But I know that the light that he emanated from the stage will live on with all of us who saw him for what he was and always will be - a great teacher, pure musical inspiration."
    Ricky Martin, pop star.

dont knock ricky he cared about mike - x