MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray

edited January 1970 in News
MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray
Posted Mar 31st 2010 12:13AM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's most loyal fans are taking to the skies in order to send a message to Doc Murray -- and the plan is set to take flight the next time Murray is set to appear in court.

0330_mj_banner_ex.jpg

A group of fans have raised $1,250 to fly an airplane banner over the L.A. County Superior Courthouse between 1-2pm on April 5 ... when Dr. Murray is next scheduled to show his face.

The sign will read "We demand justice for Michael Jackson" -- and the group is so fired up about it, they've already sent out a press release with a Photoshopped image of what they think the scene will look like (see above).

The same group of fans are also raising money to buy Katherine Jackson a bouquet of 100 roses for additional support ... as well as a locket for Paris Jackson's birthday on April 3. Sorry if that ruined the surprise.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0jjA0KpvC<!-- m -->

Mmmmm...Posted Mar 31st 2010 12:13AM: 3 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 7. 1 + 2 + 1 + 3 = 7. 77

Comments

• mjsweetymjsweety Posts: 99
    Maybe... The locket for Paris' birthday is'nt the surprise they're sorry for ruining! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Hehe, Mo! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I was just getting ready to post this same story that I found on TMZ. You are too quick for me, Mo! Good work. I just want to say that I send all my love, my support, and my heartfelt prayers to all the fans who will be at the courthouse on April 5th. I will be there in spirit with you. God bless all the MJ fans all over the globe. You are all my family. I thank God from the bottom of my heart for MJ's Army of L.O.V.E. God bless all. MJ, we love you the most! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This is too funny.
    Now the photoshop is blamed on the fans.
    Yep, we are the ones that made everything appear "as if" (and be it only by wishful thinking).
    In the end the fans will be to blame for the hoax. Wait for it.
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Again the love motive with the roses and the security motive with the locket.
    And of course the family and the justice.
    The 4-leaf cloverleaf.
    Slowly we are understanding. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I bet Karen F. is in this.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • no, i am happy to hear this - i welcome constructive (non violent) support.

any info about the group and contact details?
  • MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray
    Posted Mar 31st 2010 12:13AM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's most loyal fans are taking to the skies in order to send a message to Doc Murray -- and the plan is set to take flight the next time Murray is set to appear in court.

0330_mj_banner_ex.jpg

A group of fans have raised $1,250 to fly an airplane banner over the L.A. County Superior Courthouse between 1-2pm on April 5 ... when Dr. Murray is next scheduled to show his face.

The sign will read "We demand justice for Michael Jackson" -- and the group is so fired up about it, they've already sent out a press release with a Photoshopped image of what they think the scene will look like (see above).

The same group of fans are also raising money to buy Katherine Jackson a bouquet of 100 roses for additional support ... as well as a locket for Paris Jackson's birthday on April 3. Sorry if that ruined the surprise.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0jjA0KpvC<!-- m -->

Mmmmm...Posted Mar 31st 2010 12:13AM: 3 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 7. 1 + 2 + 1 + 3 = 7. 77

something caught my eye in the article:
    when Dr. Murray is next scheduled to show his face

Whole world knows how is Murray´s face, right? or maybe not! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Time changed again..

Posted Mar 31st 2010 1:00AM by TMZ Staff

3/31/2010 1:00 AM

3+3+1+2+1+1=11
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Scripturally the number 11 represents the prophetic. Interesting.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Have any meaning as the 100 roses? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Tina K. wrote; I bet Karen F. is in this....

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    wow can an airplane banner actually go that long?!

TMZ's funny. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Are they allowed to fly in this area ?

Aerial attack = 9/11 <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • With all the talk about airplanes...this really makes me wonder. Remember the "MJ Air" ending of TII..and all the airplane references.. MAYBE just MAYBE this could have something to do with the return? For example, maybe it could be the BAM or maybe the banner will say something different. The fact that TMZ is telling us about it ahead of time is important, so that as many people as possible will be watching for it........... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    With all the talk about airplanes...this really makes me wonder. Remember the "MJ Air" ending of TII..and all the airplane references.. MAYBE just MAYBE this could have something to do with the return? For example, maybe it could be the BAM or maybe the banner will say something different. The fact that TMZ is telling us about it ahead of time is important, so that as many people as possible will be watching for it........... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Great point!! i didn't think of MJ Air but what u said makes total sense!

(Edit) remember the scene where MJ imitates the air stewardesses and he was saying he loved their gestures? well that gesture looked to me like he was taking a headgear off or something. and that reminds me of Lightman where it's opened up piece by piece -- revealed.
    And if he's going to be on that plane is Michael and (Michael Jackson's most loyal fans) .. will understand this? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Wouldn't it be cool if, instead of saying that...it said:

"I'm alive and I'm here forever!"
    or
    "BAM!"
    or....
    idk what else to put
  • It's great to see the fans come out to support the family, and to peacefully be there for them. Mike really does have the best fans in the world. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I've seen some children over here making paper hearts with messages for the family. Is anyone here going to be able to go out there to support them? My thoughts and prayers will be with everyone involved. Hope all goes smoothly.
    It's great to see the fans come out to support the family, and to peacefully be there for them. Mike really does have the best fans in the world. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I've seen some children over here making paper hearts with messages for the family. Is anyone here going to be able to go out there to support them? My thoughts and prayers will be with everyone involved. Hope all goes smoothly.

yes it's really heartwarming to know that fans care a lot about Michael's family regardless of whether they believe in the hoax or not. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i wish i could be there to witness everything but i live halfway across the world.
  • And if he's going to be on that plane is Michael and (Michael Jackson's most loyal fans) .. will understand this? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

don´t they pay that plane?
    I don´t think MJ has something to do with this.
    We should put in common this thread and the call to action one to annalyze this correctly.
    por somekindofsign, and everything we've seen during these months?, and all that TMZ published?, who we can say with certainty that he rented a plane fans? .. anything can happen here .. open mind <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I know paula-c, I know. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    But I say that because it seems to be talking about justice4mj, who are very real... the REAL fans.
    Of course I don´t know who rented the plane, if anyone even did so, nor if they rented an UFO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It´s seems that it´s related... even if TMZ is IN, they could even pointing something.
    It may be something like stressing the fact that this group is asking for second degree murder.
    That´s why I talk about the other thread.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    double post
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    That's a smooth move. I support them in their right to peacefully gather and support justice for Michael Jackson. I'm glad the world is making MJ the number one priority no matter what side they are on. All eyes on MJ. Michael is taking center stage, right there where he belongs. I LOVE it.
  • double post

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Mo started this.