TIAI March 31

mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=7925&start=50#p130209<!-- l -->

Re: Conrad Murray - Michael Was Alive at UCLA

Postby PureLove » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:24 pm
NO COMA NO MURDER! Sorry but how do you guys think that "someone" arranged the dates like 77 days after death and 7 days after the funeral we go to 9.9.9? 3.9.9 was the funeral and 7.7.9 was the memorial. Look at the dates! You believe that all these dates are just coincidences? Sorry but there're NO coincidences in this case! You'd better read TS' posts, especially 4b to understand the date code! NOONE ELSE BUT MICHAEL could think of those things. And who forced Michael to add Gilda to TII then? C'mon guys. This's a hoax, Michael is alive and he is COMING BACK piece by piece! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• CameronCameron Posts: 956
    You know, reading this > <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=7988<!-- l --> / Make me think it's not a hoax and he's dead... But I hope not !
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    You know, reading this > <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=7988<!-- l --> / Make me think it's not a hoax and he's dead... But I hope not !

keep the faith.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    all I can see in this article: ,,Michael Was Resuscitated After Cardiac Arrest''

and they can't show us proof (they don't have it) that he's dead... and how many ways we can proof that he's alive..?? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

and there is no coincidences in this case... and everything is a part of the plan.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I like this article of him being alive at UCLA. I like it more everytime I read it...I mean, that could explain the movin body in the helicopter ( he was under that sheet) and that also explains the van video....Michael was under that white sheet, carried into the coroner van and jumped out of it later...very much alive <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I hope you're right.