@nvldpp

_Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Ok, I honestly dont care who this person is, or if he has contact with Michael.. blah blah..
Just read This Tweet, and think..

....but please, let things happen in it's own time so there will be no pressure or disappointment....

it doesnt matter why he said it.. if we relate it to the hoax..
it makes you think, that we got to let things be..!! and stop thinkin about when he's comin back!

http://twitter.com/nvldpp

Comments

• july its gona take time <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • KAP93KAP93 Posts: 22
    Speaking of July. Janet's gonna perform @ the Essence Festival this year, which is in the begining of July! It's kinda ironic since this year is the first time I'm going to the essence fest! Do I smell a COME Back in NOLA??? LOL! Just kidding! I think it's the first time she's doing the Essence Fest as well.
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Weird that I saw this person tweet about heading to Taiwan just before all the Papa Joe articles on Happyland were posted here...

@nvldpp p.p Shortly , off to Taipei, Taiwan.......13 Feb via web

Coincidence?
  • i am weirded out. i have actually had calls on my caller id from the lupus foundation of late <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> might not mean a thing just some kind of donation drive but i thought it was odd before. i assumed it was because i had checked up on lupus on the internet. i notice this person is following them.

yeah i will just be over here in the corner rocking back and forth in my pretty little jacket.