Ambulance Report 2004

IdéaloIdéalo Posts: 104
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
report on the ambulance at the top left is written: December 2004.

<!-- m -->http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/76 ... -bars.html<!-- m -->

Comments

• 2004? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That´s a 9, compare 9s and 4s...
    Uff I was <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I think thats just the date, the form was actualised....the report is not from 2004..I hope you know what I mean?
  • Did you all notice the time on the EKG, it says 11:51 a.m. The paramedics were not even there at that time. Is this Michael's EKG or someone else's or do you all think the time is wrong. Could be a clue.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Did you all notice the time on the EKG, it says 11:51 a.m. The paramedics were not even there at that time. Is this Michael's EKG or someone else's or do you all think the time is wrong. Could be a clue.

yeah maybe...so maybe this EKG was made on another person? The 911 call was made at 12:22
  • IdéaloIdéalo Posts: 104
    sorry, I need glasses, I confused 9.si 4 and you look at the date of birth, I must also confused on 8 and 9, I see 28, not 29.
  • The person who wrote this have similar 4s and 9s, but they are different.
    Look for the 4s, that are clearer, and see how the others are 9s.

jacko_letter1_2103_100626a.jpg
  • gdngdn Posts: 3
    jacko_10.jpg

it's not a 9, it's written december 2004 !! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Oh!
    I thought we were talking about the number just below...
    But this one is printed... only the form is from 2004...
    What does it mean?
    Should this date be 2009 or it is normal?
  • the form is from 2004. not the report. and as far as the time goes, 11:51 could mean 12:51 if the time wasnt changed.
  • LadyMedicLadyMedic Posts: 169
    2004 is when the form was created or revised. Not when it was written. There are many forms like this, including ones that are not EMS related.

And as for the time on the EKG, times have to be manually set. It doesn't actually mean the EKG was taken at that time.
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    jackson michEAl??
  • jackson michEAl??

gosh! for real!!!?! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

There is a mistake just about on every document about MJ! Very strange...
  • jackson michEAl??

it says last name, first name.
  • 777777 Posts: 51
    they switched the letters... :/
  • tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    december 2004 is the date when the form has been approved, just the form ...I mean this kind of form has been approved by the authority in charge at that date.
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    Yes, and you can find a blank one here as well as an almost 200 page manual on exactly how to fill them out. The whole shebang is from December 2004.

<!-- m -->http://www.lafdtraining.org/ists/books/bk05.pdf<!-- m -->

The blank form is on page 14.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    jackson michEAl??

oohhh read this so many times but missed that..... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    News of the World is a tabloid, the credibility of this report is not confirmed
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Plus they got his wrong Birthday....you see they wrote Aug 28 ?? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    I am not sure I would put much faith into it being a false report based on written mistakes. Because the fact of the matter is, when someone is dying a wrong birth date (esp by so little of a time) would be inconsequential in nature. Someone could have said the wrong date to him, or he could have simply made a mistake. It would make no difference to the outcome of an ambulance ride.

You have to assume he was getting information from someone or something, because the report has the weight as 150. Whether it was Michael or not, common sense tells you that a paramedic does not weigh a person, they get the information from somewhere else and therefore any weight measurement on those papers are open to direct dispute.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    jackson michEAl??

let's not forget the invalid seal on the autopsy report <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Yes, and you can find a blank one here as well as an almost 200 page manual on exactly how to fill them out. The whole shebang is from December 2004.

<!-- m -->http://www.lafdtraining.org/ists/books/bk05.pdf<!-- m -->

The blank form is on page 14.

thanks jessica for providing this link to the blank form. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    I am not sure I would put much faith into it being a false report based on written mistakes. Because the fact of the matter is, when someone is dying a wrong birth date (esp by so little of a time) would be inconsequential in nature. Someone could have said the wrong date to him, or he could have simply made a mistake. It would make no difference to the outcome of an ambulance ride.

You have to assume he was getting information from someone or something, because the report has the weight as 150. Whether it was Michael or not, common sense tells you that a paramedic does not weigh a person, they get the information from somewhere else and therefore any weight measurement on those papers are open to direct dispute.

One thing for me is how incredibly WRONG they have Murray's license number written down. We are supposed to believe Murray was THERE thus Murray would have told them the number. I'm sure he has it memorized since he's had it since 1993.

Here's the report:

e5da3192.png

Here's a court doc:

You'll have to click it the picture is too wide - <!-- m -->http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv15 ... 8a59d4.png<!-- m -->

And another - <!-- m -->http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv15 ... a6a238.png<!-- m -->

Anywhere you look you can find the the second number I've posted is his legit number. The first one is WAY off.

I've also read the entire manual that came with the blank form. There is a lot wrong with this supposed ambulance report. Seriously.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    maybe this ambulance report could be a clue... that the whole ambulance situation was infact fake/lie...
  • I don´t think there´s such a lot of clues.
    We can say maybe this is a clue practically from everything.
    May also be a tabloid´s fake.
    May be true...
    May...