Conrad Murray Says MJ is Alive????

AllForMikeAllForMike Posts: 23
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
What do you think? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Anyone seen this? It's posted on April 1 though... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

http://lotgk.wordpress.com/2010/04/01/dr-conrad-murray-claims-michael-jackson-still-alive/

Comments

• I think for them it's an April Fool's joke, because they also a toppic that Lindsay Lohan died in Hollywood which is not true so. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Dr. Conrad Murray Claims Michael Jackson Still Alive
    Posted by LOTGK on April 1, 2010

In a startling revelation in court today, Doctor Conrad Murray testified concerning his indictment over the death of superstar Michael Jackson. Dr. Murray contends that he is perfectly innocent because Jackson is not dead. Murray claims Jackson staged his death in an elaborate hoax knowing he wasn’t capable of performing 50 grueling nights in his This Is It London tour. Murray offered the court photographic evidence of an incognito Jackson under heavy guard performing his signature Moon walk dance move.

It would be wonderful if were´not for the lack of sources and the below link:

Back To April Fool’s Archives

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And the pic:

jacksonmoonwalking.jpg
    Billy Jean Is Not My Coroner

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    I think for them it's an April Fool's joke, because they also a toppic that Lindsay Lohan died in Hollywood which is not true so. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    and here is another

Michael Jackson's Heart was left in San Francisco

Even after his death you can't keep Michael Jackson out of the news, as sensational breaking news is just in today, that Jacksons heart was removed from his body after his death, and taken to a secret location in San Francisco and buried.

A San Francisco Private Investigator Harry Simpson,has said that he was given evidence of this by a member of the Jackson family.

The whole story of Michael Jacksons death is a great mystery as it appears that nothing was done to carry out his wishes, that in the event of his death his body should go immediately to the cryogenics company, he had a contract with for preservation.

<!-- m -->http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm? ... e=s3i72025<!-- m -->
  • that dosent seem to be real to me somehow
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    It's April 1, ladies... there's more to come...
  • no court hearing today

it is a hoax
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This is a joke now is that the news will get started wild and teasing, to prepare <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • We´re going to have a LOOOOOONG Prop Fools Day! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->