the letter R

suomursusuomursu Posts: 111
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
I've noticed that in TIAI revealed posts the R letters are important (Revealed, Return, Resurrection). I got this idea from the arabic letters discussed here.

The arabic letter for R is R?' or Resh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ra')
Nothing that interesting... but then I noticed this:
Resh is used in an Israeli phrase; after a child will say something false, one might say "B'Shin Kuf, Resh" (With Shin, Kuf, Resh). These letters spell Sheqer, which is the Hebrew word for a lie. It would be akin to an English speaker saying "That's a L-I-E."

And when I searched for the greek version of the letter R, I found Rho (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rho_(letter))
And I thought this was interesting and could be hoax-related:
The letter Rho has religious significance within Christianity. When fused within a single typespace with the Greek letter Chi, it forms the labarum, which is used to represent Jesus Christ.

Okay, what do you guys think? Far-fetched? Interesting?

Comments

• ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    What?!? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> It's not just numbers, but letters too now <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Seriously, though, this is quite an 'interesting' & novel <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->. A most intriguing 'prospect' to ponder on...Keeping in mind the whole pattern/trend that we have grown to familiarise ourselves with, attune ourselves to & eventually adopt too; that of nothing ever being quite 'too strange' to be completely eliminated with "this whole thing"...So thanks for sharing, suomursu; it's much appreciated <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!