I don't think hat man is Barry Gibbs

Steph16Steph16 Posts: 55
Hi everyone,

I used to be a member on the old mjhd an remade an account on here but forgot the info. For any of those who might remember me I was simply "steph" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->.
Anyway, my reason for posting is I read that many think the hat man is Barry Gibbs and I did until I came across this picture on google

<!-- m -->http://i88.servimg.com/u/f88/14/48/24/48/barry_10.jpg<!-- m -->

the skin is very smooth in the Funeral pic and a lot darker. Perhaps he got a tan but I don't think so with his complexion. Also the shape of the nose of different, hat man has a more hooked tip and also slightly larger nose. The real BG has a longer and pointier nose. The chin sticks out further and is more plumped out with hat man and BG has a very small chin. The space between the nose and upper lip is smaller on hat man but this could be because of the angle. Also the ear on hat man looks very strange, like it has no spaces or normal "ear gaps" if you know what i mean. It looks like it's been filled or something. There are other differences but I'm running low on battery on my iPhone (also the reason there might be spelling errors). I think someone was made up to look like Barry Gibbs but it's not actually him. Possibly mike in disguise like everyone thinks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

peace out xxx

Comments

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    thanks for that...I totally agree....

And I still think the smooth-skin of Hatman looks too smooth to be real skin...or he has a real good make up
  • BambiMJBambiMJ Posts: 67
    C'EST hatman!McDonald
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I dont think it's Barry Gibb either, and certanly NOT Michael Mc Donald <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But is dosen't really matter who it is, since we can't proove it's Michael.