Supposed Recent CIA Interview Tape with Elvis Presley

CantGetEnoughMJCantGetEnoughMJ Posts: 191
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
I came across this video of a supposed CIA interview with Elvis Presley who is very much alive and well.

The interesting thing is that this supposed Elvis talks about his feelings regarding LMP's relationship and marriage to Michael Jackson.

I wasn't even born when Elvis died, so I am not a huge Elvis follower but this guy sounds like Elvis from the footage I've seen of him. I suspect some of you may have been fans enough of his to tell the difference between the real Elvis and a fake. Watch this video and judge for yourselves, especially at 4:44-4:46 where he laughs.

I'll probably get blasted by many of you for even thinking this might be true, but I don't care. I'm sharing this with people who are open-minded and curious enough to just take a look and then form an opinion.

[youtube:14ebevo0]

Comments

• Wouldnt it be absolutely awesome if Elvis were really alive and has gotten to enjoy his daughters and grandchildren along the way. I hope this video isnt a hoax but it makes me skeptical im really just not sure. Elvis if your out there....More power to you honey. You and MJ hold that Title. King of Music for ever and ever. Just different Eras. We love you both.
  • I think it would be absolutely fantastic if both "kings" would reunite on stage and bring the whole world down! That would definitely shake up the world!!!!
  • It's reallly hard to tell if this is real or not. I remember the day Elvis "died" like it was yesterday. I also remember all of the hoax theories that were going around then too. There are a lot of parallels between Elvis' "death" and Michaels' "death".
    Talk about deja vu!

After watching the video I think it could be real. When he was talking about Michaels' "death" toward the end he say "That's all I'm going to say about that". It was almost like he knows more but can't say.

Also pay close attention to the very end. He says that maybe when the time is right he will show everyone that he is still here. Then it shows him walking out through a RED curtain. Remind you of anything?

I agree that the perfect scenario would be for the two Kings to reappear from behind the red curtain.

IDK it might be nothing but another coincidence. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • onemoretimeonemoretime Posts: 114
    Very interesting video. It really isn't easy to find out if it is HIM or not. He sounds like Elvis and if it is not Elvis, but fake, then this voice-impersonator is a genius.
    He speaks of two daughters, I didn't understand the name of the girl. (Dan?)
    The laughing, his charme when talking about his maybe sons, he probably might have, everything seems so real.
    When he talks about LM, the Larry King interview is mentioned, where she doesn't want to answer, which was so revealing. Of course all this may be put into this video to make it sound real, but in fact misleads us.
    If it all were true, then Elvis didn't speak anything bad about Michael, he remained vague, not his issue.
    He possibly plans a return when the time has come?
    Well, let's dream <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • Where did this come from? Is it a legitimate source?

Okay - I just listened to the video and I don't believe it was Elvis. I think the person went into too much detail about if he's been to see Lisa Marie and Graceland. And he seemed to answer all of the questions that "fans" would want to know. I also wasn't convinced by his voice. Sure it was close but at times he seemed to go out of character. I watched a lot of Elvis movies when I was young and even though he died when I was around 13 I still remember his distinctive voice as though I heard it yesterday. There are a lot of impersonators out there and unfortunately, I think this is one of those. I wish I could believe it were him. Maybe he'll surprise me... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Thank you for sharing all the same. Blessings.
  • LOL...Take this video and the Glenda tapes and throw em both away... aint the real thing. It is cute though <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Okay - I just listened to the video and I don't believe it was Elvis. I think the person went into too much detail about if he's been to see Lisa Marie and Graceland. And he seemed to answer all of the questions that "fans" would want to know. I also wasn't convinced by his voice. Sure it was close but at times he seemed to go out of character. I watched a lot of Elvis movies when I was young and even though he died when I was around 13 I still remember his distinctive voice as though I heard it yesterday. There are a lot of impersonators out there and unfortunately, I think this is one of those. I wish I could believe it were him. Maybe he'll surprise me... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Thank you for sharing all the same. Blessings.

I do agree with you that the questions were pretty much fan oriented but then again if you look at it from a hoax perspective is it possible that was the intention?

As for his voice I also agree that it wasn't point on but I also take into consideration that Elvis would now be in his 70's and might not sound exactly the same as he did in his 30's or 40's. IDK I think from everything we have learned from this investigation of Michael's "death" the one thing I am sure of is anything is possible and to question everything.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I posted this video on the 8th January, as it was Elvis Presleys 75th birthday. I also thought it was a real coincidence too, but back then, the other hoaxers thought it was just a fabricated video made by a guy called "Elvisfantasay". He has a channel, and creates many videos with elvis and some of MJ... Great to watch though. So answering your question, being a big Elvis fan, I don't think this is Elvis, but Jon Cotner. There was already many posts about the Elvis and MJ connection. I even thought it was possible Elvis was the Mysterious Hatman at the memorial. Anyway, I do believe Elvis is still alive, but I don't think he will comeback though. This is the channel Elvisfantasay link.....its worth a look.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/elvisfantasay2010<!-- m -->

I do agree with you that the questions were pretty much fan oriented but then again if you look at it from a hoax perspective is it possible that was the intention?

As for his voice I also agree that it wasn't point on but I also take into consideration that Elvis would now be in his 70's and might not sound exactly the same as he did in his 30's or 40's. IDK I think from everything we have learned from this investigation of Michael's "death" the one thing I am sure of is anything is possible and to question everything.

You're right, anything is possible and I'd love to believe that Elvis is alive. I remember crying a river when Elvis died (but it didn't last as long as it is with MJ). Anyway, even though he would be older he'd still have the same pronunciation of words and for me there were times that it seemed to fall short. Just like we see with Michael impersonators - you look at them and get the feeling that something is off but if you don't pay too much attention or don't know him well you might believe it was the real deal. I hope you prove me wrong, really.
  • onemoretimeonemoretime Posts: 114
    elvisandhistory.com/letter.html

On this website you can hear Elvis' voice (or Jon Cotner's?) together with a song to compare with the Interview Tape - voice.
    Can it be that Elvis is "dead" and Jon Cotner takes his place and is the man, not the artist?

As Elvis /Jon Cotner speaks of a second daughter: One woman, Lucy de Barbin, claims to have a daughter with Elvis, the "daughter's" name is Desiree. This woman (?) sells a book "Are you lonesome tonight?"

mynewwebsite.free.fr/index.php

When you open the link "Family and Friends" you find something written about Elvis' so-called friends, as they say there. And that in August 1977 when he "died", he "cleaned house", because he had received death threats.
  • I posted this video on the 8th January, as it was Elvis Presleys 75th birthday. I also thought it was a real coincidence too, but back then, the other hoaxers thought it was just a fabricated video made by a guy called "Elvisfantasay". He has a channel, and creates many videos with elvis and some of MJ... Great to watch though. So answering your question, being a big Elvis fan, I don't think this is Elvis, but Jon Cotner. There was already many posts about the Elvis and MJ connection. I even thought it was possible Elvis was the Mysterious Hatman at the memorial. Anyway, I do believe Elvis is still alive, but I don't think he will comeback though. This is the channel Elvisfantasay link.....its worth a look.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/elvisfantasay2010<!-- m -->

I have always felt Elvis did fake his death, and believe that Jon Cotner is the same guy as in the Elvis CIA videos, he's leaving sooooo many clues that he isn't dead, and I truley believe he helped Michael pull off his "disappearing act" for the same reasons, to have a normal life, or extortion. I believe the Elvis audios will come to light more this year, that he's alive, and will come back, but I can totally understand why they would want to leave the choas of the celebrity life.
  • Like some of you, I really wish Elvis was alive. It really would be a fantasy come true if one day soon both Elvis and Michael revealed themselves at once on some grand stage for all the world to see.

As for the source of the video, Elvisfantasay2010, he calls himself Alan and is an Elvis superfan from the UK, supposedly. He's an excellent editor and a perfectionist at that. The video could be fake, just something this fan conjured up. On the other hand, this Alan guy could be putting this stuff together from actual footage or recordings while letting people believe it's fake so that it's not so obvious, IDK....does that make sense? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Anyway, I was intruiged by that LMP interview with LK where she acts uncomfortable and says she doesn't want to answer. Why couldn't she just have said "No" and let Larry move on to the next question instead of acting secretive and weird. Looked like she had something to hide.

Did you guys see this other video from Elvisfantasay2010? It was the trailer to the video in my original post. I'm posting this and would like you to look at 2:17. That's a good look-alike, don't you agree?
    [youtube:2cmcvygv]
  • SPAM SPAM SPAM