Aphrodite Jones speaks out on Conrad Murray hearing 4-5-10

kingofmysterykingofmystery Posts: 585
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
[youtube:26q5eyyo]

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i cant listen to someone who is saying all this.........so she knows it was micheal who died does she..?????what proof does she have...?????
  • Aphrodite's account of what happened at the Courthouse DOES match up with what the fans who were there and who were inside the courtroom reported. She does, however, seem to have more confidence in the LAPD than the fans do. (Not so sure I agree with her on that, as corruption and shady-business has plagued the LAPD for years.)
  • Here's some of the details provided by fans who were at the Courthouse if you haven't seen it yet:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8286&start=25<!-- l -->
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    [youtube:3a54zyqx]

What she says about the charges and chances of getting conviction makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the video.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    i cant listen to someone who is saying all this.........so she knows it was micheal who died does she..?????what proof does she have...?????

Hi loyalfan,

What proof would you accept. I'm curious.
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    Towards the end of the interview Aphrodite Jones says "he (Conrad Murray) did something that was highly negligible and criminal". The word "negligible" means "insignificant". AP probably meant to say "negligent" meaning "neglectful". Again, is this a "slip-up" or a slip of the tongue.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Towards the end of the interview Aphrodite Jones says "he (Conrad Murray) did something that was highly negligible and criminal". The word "negligible" means "insignificant". AP probably meant to say "negligent" meaning "neglectful". Again, is this a "slip-up" or a slip of the tongue.

I heard it. She might have meant exactly what she said and meant that he treated his charge [Michael] and responsibility and duty to him in a negligible manner = unimportant
    or she was muddled and meant to say negligent.