Greetings From Australia

NickJ47NickJ47 Posts: 87
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum before posting. Ok, so I've been lurking around the forums and generally around the Michael Jackson Death Hoax website for a while now.

As you can probably tell from the topic title, I'm from Australia. In case you're wondering which state - Queensland, arguably the best state.

So, I have been involved in numerous forums before. I have my own website, which I won't post a link to here because it conflicts with the Terms and Conditions - but check my profile if you're interested (it's a Technology site, nothing to do with Michael Jackson).

A bit about MYSELF - I was born in 1995, I have lived my entire life in QLD, Australia. I graduated as DUX of my Primary School, I have received numerous Academic Awards from Universities around the country. I am a member of my school's Debating, Maths and Engineering Team/s. I like to think of myself as an 'Academic in Training'.

If you don't like me, or disagree with anything I say - don't hide the fact - tell me, I can take it.

I'm not sure what to make of the whole 'Michael Jackson Alive' scenario, although, in the time I hope to spend on this forum, perhaps I will further my knowledge to an extent where I truly do beLIEve.

Thanks for your time!

Nick

Comments

• whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Welcome Nick !!..
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Welcome aboard, Nick!
    I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here, since we are all here to find the truth. If there is an end to all this, the truth will be waiting for us. : )
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Nick, welcome. I am from Qld too. And it is a good state. So much sunshine.
  • Welcome to the family Nick! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Nice to have you here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    L.O.V.E
    x
  • NickJ47NickJ47 Posts: 87
    Thanks for the welcoming messages guys!

I'm going through the topics now!

God Bless,

Nick
  • Welcome from Canada Nick!!!
  • smasma Posts: 231
    Warm Welcome Nick <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    Hi Nick <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> welcome.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

amm so you believer or not? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tusia6631tusia6631 Posts: 101
    Hi Nick! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    hope u have a great time with us! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    i'm form Poland..and i'm happy that this forum gathers ppl from all around the world together! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Keep warm!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • welcome - whats the weather like there?
  • NickJ47NickJ47 Posts: 87
    Hi Nick <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> welcome.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

amm so you believer or not? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes, to some extent I am a believer. Some of the theories sound like the most believable thing in the world, whereas other theories sound like the least believable thing on Earth.

But I like to believe he's alive.
    welcome - whats the weather like there?

It was Sunny and about 32 degrees Celsius yesterday, but suddenly it's cloudy and 25 degrees Celsius.