Mj's signature 1998

Since the double theory has been brought up again and people are more open to it now, I would like to bring up something that has been bugging me since i saw his autograph with 1998 and three zeros under it. He has said that he signed like that because that is when he is going to die.
Maybe he meant that is when the double was going to take over for him and that could have been the year that the double took over for him. I don't know, just a thought. I don't think I have read that anywhere on this forum, so if it was discussed please delete.

Comments

• Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    i dont know if it has been about a doubble.....

but here is the signature thread...
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=21&t=65<!-- l -->
  • He has said that he signed like that because that is when he is going to die.

UMMM... sources?? Where has this come from? Ive never seen Michael quoted as saying this before.
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    He has said that he signed like that because that is when he is going to die.

UMMM... sources?? Where has this come from? Ive never seen Michael quoted as saying this before.

I don't think there are any sources that show a confirmed direct quote from Michael on this. It's just rumor. I've never seen anything to verify the validity of that statement.
  • He has said that he signed like that because that is when he is going to die.

I don't think there are any sources that show a confirmed direct quote from Michael on this. It's just rumor. I've never seen anything to verify the validity of that statement.

I don't remember exactly where now, but I'm 100% sure I've read about that in something Michael has written himself, when I can recall where, I will write it here. But no, it was Not just a rumour.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I think you already know that but this signature appear in the Dangerous cover on the suit of the man.
  • I think you already know that but this signature appear in the Dangerous cover on the suit of the man.

hmm..? really? Couldnt see it... but the dangerous cover.. ive never noticed before.. the earth in the middle is upside down.. surrounded by what looks like factories and then at the front its Michael's hand holding the child with the animals skull... the whole this is crazy to me... every time i look at it i see something new. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I don't have any sources about Michael saying that. I have read somewhere, I don't know if it was on this forum or somewhere on the internet, but I do remember someone had asked him why he signed his name like that and he said that a psycic (? spelling) had said that if he doesnt sign his name that way, that he was going to die that year.
  • EmEm Posts: 77
    Since the double theory has been brought up again and people are more open to it now, I would like to bring up something that has been bugging me since i saw his autograph with 1998 and three zeros under it. He has said that he signed like that because that is when he is going to die.
    file.php?id=4438

This is interesting. I was thinking about this topic the other day. If MJ said this is the year he was going to pass, maybe he didn't mean 1998 but a clue to what year. The 3 zeros – What year has 3 zeros that comes after 1998? The year 2000, right? In some of the signings and in the year on the lapel of PT on the album cover, the arrow seems to point to a place after the 8 in 1998. What comes after the number 8? Nine, right?
    Put the two together and you have 2009. Was this really the year he was talking about?

Em
    in the dangerous pic it appears as 1998.. but in most cases its written like 19 98
    19 98

19 98 Grill & Country Store Fanning Springs, FL 32693

TGL-19-98 Dishwashing detergents

Tax Bulletin 19-98 The Utah State Tax Commission

19 98 at vime.com <!-- m -->http://vimeo.com/user2973942<!-- m --> shows his or her kitchen

(1-)19-98 Vacations At Sea 1-19-98 Vacation Guide

19/98 is a photographic journal of digital images taken mostly from my moving car as I traveled from Cedar Key to Tallahassee, Florida. He began traveling the four-lane highway in 1985.

INFORMATION NOTE 19/98 June 1998 CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY TAX SCHEME
  • wendst6wendst6 Posts: 117
    Is it possible that he mean 09? The signature 000 can also be 666, and 6+6+6=18 and 1+8=9.
    have a look of this picture, you can also see the number 7/7/9, it is the date of the memorial -Staple Center.

[url][/url]1998dangerous.jpg

[url][/url]michaeljacksondangerousb.jpg

[url][/url]sevensevennine.jpg
  • Well TIAI said this about the Dangerous autograph code:
    There are several unique things about this Dangerous autograph, different than the other 1998 autographs: #1 the arrow points down, not diagonal or up; #2 there is different symbol which points up (^); #3 there is a division symbol; #4 there is a number 4; #5 the three repeating digits are vertical, not horizontal; #6 at least two of the three repeating digits look more like 6’s than circles.

On the other autographs: the arrow is diagonally upward, and can obviously represent resurrection (on 9-9-09); in this case, the arrow is down and would represent the death. But you also have the resurrection here, with the upward pointing caret (^). However, these symbols are part of the equation, as well: start with the 1998, go down (subtract) by 666 = 1332; then insert this answer (caret means insert) into the last part: 1332 / 4 = 333.

Of what significance is 333? It is the exact number needed to turn the NWO 666 pyramid upside-down; 666 + 333 = 999!!! In fact, that is why the three digits on the dangerous code are vertical, not horizontal; they represent the vertical layering system of the pyramid (666), and then turned upside down (999).

Some have thought that one or more of the vertical digits in the Dangerous autograph are zeros, not sixes; however, the top two digits are much closer to a six than a zero—and even the bottom digit has a small hook if you look carefully. MJ is not careless, and he was not writing sloppy zeros; in fact, notice that if anything, his zeros have a gap on the top—not an overlap and hook. So it’s three sixes, just written so that it would not be very obvious—both because it is a code, and also because 666 might scare some people if they didn’t realize the purpose for it in this context.

Remember also that I explained the meaning of the 1998 and Dangerous autograph before 9-9-09 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1924&p=27558#p27893}. So I was not merely looking at a past event, and trying to force the code to fit into something that is history (such as some have done). Oh and by the way: this Dangerous autograph redirect was done on 3-3, 2010 (2 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 3); and again, 1998 – 666 = 1332; 1332 / 4 = 333!
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    This may be a little off topic but it came to my mind when thinking about this signature. Does anyone know if he was planning any concerts in 1998 that got cancelled? I have a hunch about something.
  • This may be a little off topic but it came to my mind when thinking about this signature. Does anyone know if he was planning any concerts in 1998 that got cancelled? I have a hunch about something.

Nope.. none that I know of.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    This may be a little off topic but it came to my mind when thinking about this signature. Does anyone know if he was planning any concerts in 1998 that got cancelled? I have a hunch about something.

hmmm
    the HIStory tour ended in october 1997 so that would mean that 1998 would be something new.... but did he know that when he startet to add this to his signature?? i dont think so. Or maybe he did plan it and did not intend to tour again after 1997. the start of something new. Mj started to sign this way in the 80's, and i dont think he planed things 10 years in advance.....

but if he did... then in 1998 Paris was born.
    1998 Grammy Awards performance of Man in the Mirror
    MICHAEL JACKSON LIVE LONDON, 1998,

i also found this
    Well, some of you have written me and told me what you read about the significance of the "1998." It seems that years back, a fortune teller or some sort told Michael that he needed to write the "1998" with his signature. If he didn't, he wouldn't live past that year! Michael followed this instruction for a while, but then realized that this probably wasn't true and so stopped the practice.
    http://valsadie.com/aolpages/mjphotos.htm
    Hi everyone! Lately I've been stumbling upon a lot of pictures about items signed by MJ in various years, which all include the number 1998 (and three dots). I've heard a story about a fedora, that he signed in 1995, when the recipient asked him: ´"Why 1998?" he answered: "That's the year I'm going to die." Did he really believe that or is there something else behind that number?
    http://www.michaeljackson.com/ie/node/381322
    Well, as no-one has answered, I did some research myself. In one forum, someone suggested that years back, a fortune teller or some sort told Michael that he needed to write the "1998" with his signature. If he didn't, he wouldn't live past that year! Michael followed this instruction for a while, but then realized that this probably wasn't true and so stopped the practice. Someone else said that MJ wanted to have a family by the time He's 40 and that would be 1998. I think these are both quite reasonable explanations.
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/ie/node/381322<!-- m -->
    Black synthetic blend concert worn jacket from Jackson's first tour as a solo artist, his September 12, 1987 through January 24, 1989 Bad World Tour. The jacket features black straps with silver buckles and silver zippers, the signature look of Jackson's Bad era. This concert jacket features a “Michael Bush, Dennis Tompkins” label and is signed on the back in silver sharpie market “Love Michael Jackson 1998” with his signature three 0's over an arrow design. Jackson often signed “1998” as early as the 1980s. Some speculate that he did so believing that it would be the year of his death. Jackson donated this jacket to Tony Martell, to benefit the T.J. Martell Foundation.
    http://www.juliensauctions.com/auctions/2009/music-icons/michael-jackson-02.html

and then this
    Here is the image of Barnum, creator of the world’s most famous circuses, being an explicit homage to this cover very “circus”. The bust is in the jacket lapel a pin with the number “1998? and if we add 1 +9 +9 +8 the result is 27 (the seven positive number in numerology) and adding 2 +7 gives 9 (the other number positive).
    http://webproactive.wordpress.com/2009/11/08/meaning-of-the-michael-jackson’s-dangerous-album/
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548

hmmm
    the HIStory tour ended in october 1997 so that would mean that 1998 would be something new.... but did he know that when he startet to add this to his signature?? i dont think so. Or maybe he did plan it and did not intend to tour again after 1997. the start of something new. Mj started to sign this way in the 80's, and i dont think he planed things 10 years in advance.....

but if he did... then in 1998 Paris was born.
    1998 Grammy Awards performance of Man in the Mirror
    MICHAEL JACKSON LIVE LONDON, 1998,

i also found this
    Well, some of you have written me and told me what you read about the significance of the "1998." It seems that years back, a fortune teller or some sort told Michael that he needed to write the "1998" with his signature. If he didn't, he wouldn't live past that year! Michael followed this instruction for a while, but then realized that this probably wasn't true and so stopped the practice.
    http://valsadie.com/aolpages/mjphotos.htm
    Hi everyone! Lately I've been stumbling upon a lot of pictures about items signed by MJ in various years, which all include the number 1998 (and three dots). I've heard a story about a fedora, that he signed in 1995, when the recipient asked him: ´"Why 1998?" he answered: "That's the year I'm going to die." Did he really believe that or is there something else behind that number?
    http://www.michaeljackson.com/ie/node/381322
    Well, as no-one has answered, I did some research myself. In one forum, someone suggested that years back, a fortune teller or some sort told Michael that he needed to write the "1998" with his signature. If he didn't, he wouldn't live past that year! Michael followed this instruction for a while, but then realized that this probably wasn't true and so stopped the practice. Someone else said that MJ wanted to have a family by the time He's 40 and that would be 1998. I think these are both quite reasonable explanations.
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/ie/node/381322<!-- m -->
    Black synthetic blend concert worn jacket from Jackson's first tour as a solo artist, his September 12, 1987 through January 24, 1989 Bad World Tour. The jacket features black straps with silver buckles and silver zippers, the signature look of Jackson's Bad era. This concert jacket features a “Michael Bush, Dennis Tompkins” label and is signed on the back in silver sharpie market “Love Michael Jackson 1998” with his signature three 0's over an arrow design. Jackson often signed “1998” as early as the 1980s. Some speculate that he did so believing that it would be the year of his death. Jackson donated this jacket to Tony Martell, to benefit the T.J. Martell Foundation.
    http://www.juliensauctions.com/auctions/2009/music-icons/michael-jackson-02.html

and then this
    Here is the image of Barnum, creator of the world’s most famous circuses, being an explicit homage to this cover very “circus”. The bust is in the jacket lapel a pin with the number “1998? and if we add 1 +9 +9 +8 the result is 27 (the seven positive number in numerology) and adding 2 +7 gives 9 (the other number positive).
    http://webproactive.wordpress.com/2009/11/08/meaning-of-the-michael-jackson’s-dangerous-album/
    thanks for posting this. maybe the HOAX started in 1998. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • If this is a mathematical equation

1998 (down arrow) 666^ divided by 4.

It says 1998 (arrow means and/or) 666 to the power of (assuming 1 since there is no number) divided by 4

666x666= 443556 (4+4+1+5+5+6=27)

443556/4=110889 (1+1+0+8+8+9=27)
    11-08-89

The date November 8, 1989
    This is the date they tore down the Berlin Wall

In the book "Dancing the Dream" Michael has a short story called Berlin 1989.

'They hated the wall, but what could they do? It was too strong to break through. They feared the Wall, but didn't that make sense? Many who tried to climb over it were killed. They distrusted the Wall, but who wouldn't? Their enemies refused to tear down one brick, no matter how long the peace talks dragged on. The Wall laughed grimly. "I'm teaching you a lesson," it boasted. "If you want to build for eternity, don't bother with stones. Hatred, fear and distrust are so much stronger." They knew the Wall was right and they almost gave up. Only one thing stopped them. They remembered who was on the other side. Grandmother, cousin, sister, wife. Beloved faces that yearned to be seen. "What's happening?" the Wall asked, trembling. Without knowing what they did, they were looking through the Wall, trying to find their dear ones. Silently, from one person to another, love kept up its invisible work. "Stop it!" the Wall shrieked. "I'm falling apart." But it was too late. A million hearts had found each other. The Wall had fallen before it came down.'

In my interpretation "The Wall" is the illuminati. Nobody had the courage to tear it down, or expose it. As they think building for eternity is through hatred, fear and distrust. The ones unfortunately trapped by them thought their was nothing they could do until they realized they had their families and that love can tear down anything. So through this love of "dear ones" the wall is being torn down and they don't even know it. Michael is depending on his family and friends to help take down the illuminati.

Could it be that he wrote this on the "Dangerous" album to warn us of the danger?

Also the down arrow in logistics means no monotonic decreasing. The true values of each number will remain the same. So if 1998 is equivalent to 27 and 666^1 is equivalent to 27 and that number divided by four is 27 it means the true values of ear are 27 27 27.
    If you mirror image that it looks like TS TS TS.
  • ladymjcladymjc Posts: 99
    I was told to post my post here.
    So..here is a link to my post I posted elsewhere.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16889<!-- l -->
  • I read also that Michael thought he was going to die in 1998. I don't remember where, but I'm positive it wasn't just a rumor. And it would make since to why he signed "2009" on some of his last autographs ... since he "died" that year. I wonder if anyone still has those pictures <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • This is news to me considering that when he did the Brass-hole's (Brashir's) interview, during that shopping trip when they were looking at that coffin he asked MJ about death and he was like "Hell bleeping no, I'm gonna live forever..." I got the impression that death (as it pertained to MJ), wasn't something he felt comfortable discussing. In fact, I thought that when he signed his auto and added a date that was his way of validating the authenticity of his scribe (If that makes sense). He didn't sign them often so.....

I guess I have learned something new. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I read also that Michael thought he was going to die in 1998. I don't remember where, but I'm positive it wasn't just a rumor. And it would make since to why he signed "2009" on some of his last autographs ... since he "died" that year. I wonder if anyone still has those pictures <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • NyukiNyuki Posts: 70
    on 1293866001:
    <br />I read also that Michael thought he was going to die in 1998. I don't remember where, but I'm positive it wasn't just a rumor. And it would make since to why he signed "2009" on some of his last autographs ... since he "died" that year. I wonder if anyone still has those pictures  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --><br />
    <br /><br />I'm reading the book "Jacko, his rise and fall", it says that MJ told Elizabeth Taylor à few years before 1998 that hè Can predict his own death and Hè Will die in THE year 1998. That 's why hè added THE year 1998 to his signature.<br /><br />Is THE mystery now solved?  ;D<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    If MJ truly said he was going to die that year, he was spoofing people.<br /><br />In 1996 during the History World Tour in Prague he came on stage in a spaceship with the number 2040. which is the date of his death added.<br />2009 + 25 + 6 =  2040<br /><br />We all know he told Lisa Marie he was afraid he would die like her father.<br />During Elvis's last concert in June 1977, he came on stage to the orchestra playing the theme to the movie 2001:A Space Odyssey which also is the sum of his death date.<br />1977 + 16 + 8 =  2001<br />MJ has to have planned that copying the death date addition clue.<br /><br />Why would he be thinking he would die when his son was just a baby and Paris just born that year? I also heard that he gave that year because he said by that year he planned to be married and have at least 2 children, which came true.