If you can dream it, you can do it.

The Little MermaidThe Little Mermaid Posts: 65
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hiii guys! I'm on the site frequently, and I log in the chat room from time to time, so I thought I might as well join the forum already.

I was previously engrossed with the first hoax website (like many others) that surfaced the internet right after Michael's "death", *ahem. The site's name shall not be mentioned 'cause it's evil and because I forgot the name. Haha I'm so used to MJHD. But you know what I'm talking about. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'm not real consistent with posts--I'm terrible with forums, but I just love you guys, so ha! I'm joining. (officially)

If you couldn't tell, I'm thelittlemermaid on the chat.

So, hi guys!

I'm all for love-- L.O.V.E <3

Comments

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Hi!
    happy0069.gif
  • Hiii guys! I'm on the site frequently, and I log in the chat room from time to time, so I thought I might as well join the forum already.

I was previously engrossed with the first hoax website (like many others) that surfaced the internet right after Michael's "death", *ahem. The site's name shall not be mentioned 'cause it's evil and because I forgot the name. Haha I'm so used to MJHD. But you know what I'm talking about. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'm not real consistent with posts--I'm terrible with forums, but I just love you guys, so ha! I'm joining. (officially)

If you couldn't tell, I'm thelittlemermaid on the chat.

So, hi guys!

I'm all for love-- L.O.V.E <3

i didn't know things are going down in the chat room <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Hi guys <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Haha well I just pop up there once in a while.
    Hi guys <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Haha well I just pop up there once in a while.
    Come on now!
  • Welcome!!!
  • Thank youuu <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • chatroom does not work... do you need special login?
    chatroom does not work... do you need special login?
    Yep.
    Yep.

dang... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> oh well <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Welcome to the family. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    L.O.V.E
    chatroom does not work... do you need special login?
    Yep.

dang... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> oh well <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Why don't you sign up?
    There's some nice people in there!
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Yep.

Why don't you sign up?
    There's some nice people in there!
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I didn't see a registration process for chat so I just come here to the forums
  • Welcome to the family, The Little Mermaid! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • welcome - nice username
  • Awe, thanks a lot guys! I keep checking up regularly, though I don't really post much. I'm in awe most of the time.

The chatroom works for me, btw. o.o

@the arabian nights Thank you. Ariel's always been my idol growing up<3
    Your name is pretty awesome, too. I'm Arab myself, haha. :]