TIAI April 12

edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- m -->http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,102511,00.html<!-- m -->

Poll: Most Believe 'Cover-Up' of JFK Assassination Facts
Friday, June 18, 2004

By Dana Blanton

A majority of the public believes the assassination of President John F. Kennedy (search) was part of a larger conspiracy, not the act of one individual. In addition, most Americans think there was a cover-up of facts about the 1963 shooting.

On the 40th anniversary of JFK’s assassination, a recent FOX News poll shows most Americans disagree with the government’s conclusions about the killing. The Warren Commission found that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone when he shot Kennedy, but 66 percent of the public today think the assassination was “part of a larger conspiracy” while only 25 percent think it was the “act of one individual.” These new poll results are similar to previous surveys conducted by Louis Harris and Associates in 1967, 1975 and 1981, when about two-thirds also felt the shooting was part of a larger conspiracy.

The FOX News poll, conducted by Opinion Dynamics Corporation, also shows that most Americans (74 percent) think there was a cover-up of the facts about the assassination of JFK. Few people (14 percent) think “we know all the facts” and 12 percent are unsure.

"For older Americans the Kennedy assassination was a traumatic experience that began a loss of confidence in government," comments Opinion Dynamics President John Gorman. "Younger people have grown up with movies and documentaries that have pretty much pushed the 'conspiracy' line. Therefore, it isn't surprising there is a fairly solid national consensus that we still don't know the truth."

Despite a majority believing there was a cover-up, there is widespread agreement that no additional inquiries should be done — 74 percent say the government should not conduct another investigation into the assassination, compared to 20 percent who think it should.

There are few differences between demographic groups on these questions, with the most noticeable gap a partisan one. Democrats are more likely than Republicans to think President Kennedy’s assassination was part of a larger conspiracy (73 percent to 58 percent), and also more likely to think there was a cover-up (81 percent of Democrats and 69 percent of Republicans).

Polling was conducted by telephone October 14-15, 2003 in the evenings. The sample is 900 registered voters nationwide with a margin of error of ±3 percentage points.

1. This November is the 40th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Do you feel that the assassination of President John F. Kennedy was the act of one individual or part of a larger conspiracy?
fox1.jpg
*Harris: “Do you feel that the assassination of President John F. Kennedy was the act of one individual or part of a larger conspiracy?”

2. Do you think that we know all the facts about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy or do you think there was a cover up?
fox2.jpg

3. Do you think the government should conduct another investigation of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy?
fox3.jpg

Comments

• Interesting poll.. Like 9/11 lots and lots of people feel they are being lied to and that is all one big cover-up. And yet the government sneek out the backdoor and never give a new investigation.
    I don't think it is television that taught us to be critical and make life to 'conspiracies' as one states in the article. I think history is what makes us rethink a situation and question it. As we should always do. It is so easy being lied to. And it is so easy to close your eyes to the truth. And it's unbelieveable how many people actually chooses to do so - choose the easy way out instead of the right way.
    And even when a lot of people know for a fact that something is wrong with the system it is only a small part of them who really tries to make a difference. I don't get it.. I suppose they never really reflected on the consequences that might come from just being a passenger in the daily life that others control for them. The easy way is seldom the right way.
    And for the JFK issue - there is no doubt about how rotten the whole story is. Oswald did not act alone. He was set up. There has been done so much work on the facts on that story by many different people - and still the gov. maintain the lie. People should wake the f*** up.
  • If you have time and want to have a good laugh, you should read the Warren Report.

A Dutch crime reporter (Peter R de Vries) solved the JFK assassination in 2006, though besides the Dutch hardly anyone is aware this or has seen the documentary.

The assassination of John F. Kennedy
    In 2006 Peter R. de Vries put his detective skills to the test by tackling the most talked about murder of the 20th century, the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. In a marathon broadcast from the US, Peter R. showed that the many conclusions and assumptions of the Warren-committee, which investigated the background of the assassination and stated that Lee Harvey Oswald acted on his own, were wrong. Mr. de Vries brought new footage to light along with the astounding confessions of former hit man for the mob James E. Files. Files claims he pulled the trigger and was only one of the killers hired in a joint operation between the CIA and the mafia.

Source: <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_R_de_Vries<!-- m -->

Funny eh, how this broadcast was ignored by the mainstream media... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Zapruder film:
    [youtube:2sqz1r5f]

Single Bullet theory:
    magic+bullet.jpg
    1) Entering JFK's neck/back at a downward angle of 18-20deg and
    2) exiting his throat, possibly then nicking his tie, before
    3) entering JBC, under the right arm, at a 39deg downward angle, while moving right to left, and continuing on to
    4) shatter 10cm of rib, before
    5) exiting just below his right nipple, headed right to left, then
    6) entering and shattering the right wrist, and finally
    7) exiting the wrist and wounding his left thigh, while
    8) leaving a number of fragments throughout JBC, especially in his wrist and thigh and
    9) leaving traces of copper on JFK's suit, then
    10) leaving traces of copper in JBC's wounds and amazingly
    11) losing no more than 3 grains (1/180th of an ounce) in original weight while

The bullet they claim that did all the damage mysteriously ended up on a hospital gurney in pristine, undamaged condition. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

• LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    June 18, 2004 .....?! Interesting.
    I think the Kennedy assassination was the result of a conspiracy
    American People do not want to repeat the investigation? Why?
    American People are resigned? ...? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The famous "magic bullet" in the Following link is a good analysis, and photos, Some Are Not pretty.

<!-- m -->http://www.avizora.com/publicaciones/cr ... bierto.htm<!-- m -->
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    You know, if this url]http&#58;//www&#46;foxnews&#46;com/story/0,2933,102511,00&#46;html[/url is a fair & true representation of the "average American mentality" (& only because the statistical data is based on U.S citizens!), then, it does indicate some very grave underlying issues from a psychological perspective. I mean, here we have a population (a HUGE mass of it too!) who, despite of (& also maybe, because of it too!) their progressively growing mistrust/"loss of confidence" for the "people in power" through out the years, are so eager/willing/ready to settle for "letting sleeping dogs lie" <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Can't help but wonder how much of it is a reflection of their own belief in themselves too (their ability to re-group/unite to make "that change" etc)... Are they afraid they will loose their common favourite "ground/subject/object" to bash/empathise, relate with each other/vent their daily frustrations on "behind the safety of closed doors"?!? Is it fear that they & their "theories" might be proven wrong before EVERYONE (for pride, to "save face", fear of being the cynosure/"disapproved" of/ridiculed/condemned/shunned by the greater public etc etc kinda thing) that prevents them from wanting to expand/explore on the "conspiracies" further? Or is it that it's just "too much of a hassle"/'not worth it' to be presented with the prospect of being possibly "lost/disconnected" & forced to "re-modify" their lives (if there were to be a REAL difference, that is), from the way they are so accustomed to (living with/adjusting their lives around the conspiracies etc)?? Is the prospect of "unfamiliar"/unknown change (however beautiful it may be to contemplate) far more scary than the familiar bad/conspiracies that they are so used to???

IS "DREAMING OF THE 'ELUSIVE' UTOPIA" MORE PREFERABLE/EASIER/"AESTHETICALLY MORE APPEALING" THAN A "REAL" EFFORT TO WORK TOWARDS THE ACTUAL PURSUIT OF IT?!?

"ALL" very disquieting & sad on both human & humane levels REALLY...

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
  • On Saturday we had Harvey's "Michael Jackson RIP/Still alive" poll, which at one point showed 57% voted "Still alive", and today we have TIAI linking to the "'Cover-Up' of JFK Assassination Facts" poll on Fox.

Coincidence..? I think not.
  • You know, if this url]http&#58;//www&#46;foxnews&#46;com/story/0,2933,102511,00&#46;html[/url is a fair & true representation of the "average American mentality" (& only because the statistical data is based on U.S citizens!), then, it does indicate some very grave underlying issues from a psychological perspective. I mean, here we have a population (a HUGE mass of it too!) who, despite of (& also maybe, because of it too!) their progressively growing mistrust/"loss of confidence" for the "people in power" through out the years, are so eager/willing/ready to settle for "letting sleeping dogs lie" <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Can't help but wonder how much of it is a reflection of their own belief in themselves too (their ability to re-group/unite to make "that change" etc)... Are they afraid they will loose their common favourite "ground/subject/object" to bash/empathise, relate with each other/vent their daily frustrations on "behind the safety of closed doors"?!? Is it fear that they & their "theories" might be proven wrong before EVERYONE (for pride, to "save face", fear of being the cynosure/ridicule/condemnation/shunning by the greater public etc etc kinda thing) that prevents them from wanting to expand/explore on the "conspiracies" further? Or is it that it's just "too much of a hassle"/'not worth it' to be presented with the prospect of being possibly "lost/disconnected" & forced to "re-modify" their lives (if there were to be a REAL difference, that is), from the way they are so accustomed to (living with/adjusting their lives around the conspiracies etc)?? Is the prospect of "unfamiliar"/unknown change (however beautiful it may be to contemplate) far more scary than the familiar bad/conspiracies that they are so used to???

IS "DREAMING OF THE 'ELUSIVE' UTOPIA" MORE PREFERABLE/EASIER/"AESTHETICALLY MORE APPEALING" THAN A "REAL" EFFORT TO WORK TOWARDS THE ACTUAL PURSUIT OF IT?!?

"ALL" very disquieting & sad on both human & humane levels REALLY...

I completely agree! I can't believe it! So though they believe it was a cover up... but they don't want another investigation?!?!??!!! Is that how robotic our fellow mankind has become??

I talk to my friends and family all the time about the Michael Jackson Death Hoax conspiracy, among many other things, such as the truth on off-world contact to the government, the truth of the building of the pyramids and the crystal skulls (we can't even reproduce these artifacts with our technology right now! And the government knows how to clone a sheep, but they say they don't know how to clone a human being? Please. There's so much evidence they have alredy!) and the death of many celebrities and insiders being covered up--and they look at me like I'm crazy!

Just like with ancient writings of alien visitors who assisted us with our technology and advancement as a civilization, people can have evidence right in their face, and they still deny it. THE ROSWELL INCIDENT WAS REPORTED IN NEWSPAPERS AS THE GREATEST DISCOVERY OF THEIR TIME, AND THEN WITHIN A DAY, THEY HAD SAID IT WAS JUST A WEATHERBALLOON?!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!?!?! PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO BUY INTO THE FACT THAT A FLYING SAUCER WAS CONFUSED WITH A WEATHER BALLOON?!?!?! And guess what... the same results turned up from the same kind of survey! Although a majority of people believe the Roswell incident was covered and they are ready for information on our galatic brothers and sisters.... they still don't seem to care for any investigation or information <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

It's saddening and maddening and laughable at the same time... I encourage everyone to put as much information out there as they can! Post links to this site (I do on my FB), to documentaries, on not just Michael Jackson, but EVERYTHING!!!

Michael Jackson, TuPac Shakur, John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, the immoral and inhumane killings of John Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr and Malcom X (read American Conspiracies), THE PHOENIX JOURNALS (read it!), the truth of Jesus Christ and the relation of all religions (they all tell the SAME story but yet people are FIGHTING over it when the whole message was PEACE from EVERY prophet), Indigo and Crystal children (newly evolved people that have been coming to earth since the 80s, and before... you may be one!), The Montauk Project, Chariots of the Gods (read it!), the Elite/NWO/Illuminati that has taken control of almost everything because of the dumbing down of the people (But EVERYONE one here is awakened or awakening-you wouldn't be on here if you didn't!)...

Remember that Michael, and almost everyone I'm speaking of, are the ones always attacked-but people like Lady Gaga they seem to be fine with. Why?? Cause it's easier to control a planet full of sheep. I'M SURE EVERYONE ON HERE IS WAKING UP, BUT WE'RE ALL ON THIS TOGETHER, SO WE HAVE TO HELP OUR FRIENDS AND OUR FAMILY AND THEIR FRIENDS AND THEIR FAMILY! WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMY, THE HUMAN MAN IS THEIR OWN DEVIL, BUT WHEN THE TRUTH IS FOUND, WILL FIND GOD WITHIN THEMSELVES <3 THAT IS WHAT JESUS AND BUDDHA AND KRISHNA ALL TAUGHT <3 Finding God within yourself, for we are all God/Spirit/Father/Mother/Universe's children... they taught us that we could be like them. If people want to be of negative and dark, that is their own free will and choice. But I feel a lot of people are being tricked to be this way, but Michael let them awaken the love and light within themselves, and that is why he was loved so much. We can learn from him, the bringers of truth like TIAI/TS, and many others to be the searchers and bringers of that truth and that light-not hide away from it, like this survey reflected

It's all for L.O.V.E. <3
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Indeed I don't understand the result of this poll ? Everybody agrees on the fact that this murder was a cover-up but they do not want a new investigation ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

In the JFK case it is also important to mention J.D. Tippit, the police officer who was presumably killed by Lee Harvey Oswald about 45 minutes after JFK's murder... This murder is the key who lead to the arrest of Oswald if I'm not wrong.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Tippit<!-- m -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    tina420shadows and Zisis, very good exposure, it is true these people the Iluminatti, people are idiotic, they have taken over everything, most people are slaves of the media and of what they say.

And to think that the secret services of us have one of these ships in area 51 including crew that crashed in the area and think that John fitzgerald Kennedy was assassinated a few hours to visit the famous area 51 precisely because his intention was to inform the world of the existence of extraterrestrial life with evidence in hand.

It is regrettable that State is kneeling courageous people of the United States of America.
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    On Saturday we had Harvey's "Michael Jackson RIP/Still alive" poll, which at one point showed 57% voted "Still alive", and today we have TIAI linking to the "'Cover-Up' of JFK Assassination Facts" poll on Fox.

Coincidence..? I think not.
    I wasn't aware of that (& was wondering what became of it too!), So thanks for sharing this, *Mo* <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Could you also explain that "at one point" bit here (does that mean the poll is not over yet & is still ongoing? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->) too please? Tks.

Most people ('fans'-of both "categories" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> & 'haters' alike) either just refuse to or steer clear of being 'associated' with us "BeLIEvers" in any way whatsoever. I think "the title" & "the connotations" attached to it daunts them a bit <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

*** [ Hey folks, if you are reading this, we don't bite, I promise! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Nor are we "challenged"/"inferior" to you in ANY WAY whatsoever too!!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> It REALLY is ALL about/for/with LOVE "broadly speaking", OVERALL, I mean, of course <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> ]

So, maybe, they are afraid of how ("badly") it would reflect on them personally. Perhaps it's too alarming to consider the possible "repercussions of their actions" here. We can ALL understand & appreciate that it must be quite a disturbing "prospect", the thought of being singled-out by choosing not to conform to the "neat" general status quo...Hmmm, I see a possible connection/similar trend with this & the subject of today's redirect too...

However, whether or not they wish to acknowledge the fact that they "may" be more open & inclined to agree with us NOW, it's MOST HEARTENING & INTERESTING to note that the number of people who believe that MJ "might" still be alive seems to be on the rise by the day, as the "inconsistencies" & "delays" become increasingly all-too-glaring-APPARENT to be so easily dismissed . I guess, it's just easier to admit that in "the blessed comfort zone of anonymity" for some! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

But really, in all seriousness here (& I don't mean just "THE hoax" either!), people, HURRY UP & make up your mind/DECIDE YOUR CHOICE!!! Because, no matter how badly we wish it to be true, the world doesn't consider/wait at your "convenience", especially IF what you "do/don't do/say/don't say" keeps involving & affecting others too! There's no point of maintaining a false sense of decorum/facade of being "neutral/impartial" IF you know very well that it isn't the way you really feel deep inside/"secretly"! Why try to fool yourself; why not just do yourself & others some highly-overdue justice instead?!? DO LET'S GET A MOVE ON in a certain direction or CHOOSE TO BE STUCK in the same "vicious cycle" created & contributed to by us ALL!!!

Oh, "the problems of men & mice"...SO VERY COMPLICATED & NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to remain untouched, detached or unaffected through it "ALL".

Here's hoping there shall SOON be a much-needed compromise between "rational logic" & the-much-harder-to-define&describe "plain feelings", Somehow, Somewhere along the line, for ALL OUR sakes!!!