Ne-Yo - Incredible (Michael Jackson Demo) [NEW MUSIC 2010]

edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
[youtube:2q9pw597]

[youtube:2q9pw597]

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    If it's MJ, then he's singing about Diana Ross. De-ja vu!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Sounds great, I love Ne-Yo. I think it's a great combi..

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I like the two of them together too. Very nice. Thanks for posting!
  • mjlover77mjlover77 Posts: 82
    Is it suppose to be just Ne-Yo, cause I can't hear MJ in this at all <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • look at and listen to other Ne-yo stuff
    and his tributes to mj

they are so good together

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=55&t=8597<!-- l -->
  • mike did some amazing mixes with others - truly wonderful - gets you in the tummy all the time

and he tweets about mike <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/neyocompound<!-- m -->
    nowplaying ''Off the wall'' - Michael Jackson
    12:37 PM Mar 30th via web
    Just saw Michael Jackson "THIS IS IT". Can't front, I shed tears. I do solemnly swear to keep the magic of melody alive as best I can.
    7:09 PM Nov 4th, 2009 via UberTwitter
    Still Monday, so my #Musicmonday is Michael Jackson "Lady In My Life" <!-- m -->http://bit.ly/1cpPzT<!-- m -->
    6:30 PM Oct 12th, 2009 via web
  • I really liked the song! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Thanks for sharing.
  • I really love that song <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Unfortuately, that is not NeYo and Michael Jackson. That is an old R&B group, that actually did a remake to All I Do Is Think Of You, named Troop. The song is called Thizzle. Nice song though.

[youtube:1kkevwbl]
  • [youtube:91xkxse9]

you got two love them
    neyo - your kicking
  • i remember the outfit in the 02 exhib - cant say what it felt to be near it to see it