Who thinks that Michael used doubles?

MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
First of all, I've asked this before in double threads but since there is a double theory section, I wanted to make a topic about it. I'm just curious how many people believe in the double theory.

So the main question is clear: Do you believe that he used doubles or not? It doesn't matter in what era, and it's only about Michael not about his kids etc.
And the other question is: Are you a fan or not?

Second: It's not my intention to start an argue here, I only want to know how many double-believers there are.

I (still) don't believe that he used doubles for public performances like speeches or concerts. I think he only used them to mislead for example the papparazzi.
And I'm a fan for almost 20 years now.

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    MJJ1982, here I go:
    Do you believe that he used doubles or not?
    yes, he did
    Are you a fan or not?
    not a fan
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Yes! I believe Michael used doubles but not for main events, Mainly I would say for decoy, I do believe doubles were used in the rehersals of TII for placement & dance routine. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I'm a lifelong fan <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Do you believe that he used doubles or not?
    Yes, I believe that 100%.
    Are you a fan or not?
    No, I am not.
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    I'm still not sure, if he used doubles, but I'm absolutely open minded to this possibility and it wouldn't hurt me, if he did.
    I just hope, that the outcome is a good one - for his sake.

Yes, I'm a fan for 27 years. Fanatic and in love, when I was a child, later a more reserved admirer <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
  • Yes I believe he used doubles, and I don't call myself a fan, I like his music, but who don't like it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    Yes, I think that Michael has used the double. Sometimes to escape the siege of the fans or journalists.
    I am an admirer ... moderate
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Yes... he used doubles for performances and public appearances.
    BTW, I have been a fan since 1969. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    First of all, I've asked this before in double threads but since there is a double theory section, I wanted to make a topic about it. I'm just curious how many people believe in the double theory.

So the main question is clear: Do you believe that he used doubles or not? It doesn't matter in what era, and it's only about Michael not about his kids etc.

Second: It's not my intention to start an argue here, I only want to know how many double-believers there are.

I (still) don't believe that he used doubles for public performances like speeches or concerts. I think he only used them to mislead for example the papparazzi.
  • yes i believe he used doubles and stunt pp and standins

it seems to be normal practice for him

but he is still the real deal

i was not a fan - but who knows now?
  • I believe that they would have two or even that he has used doubles.

I always liked MJ music but I do not know whether to call me a fan... but now after the "death" I can say that I'm a fan of MJ <3 (better late than never)
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Okay have edited my response

Did Michael use doubles?
    No - definitely not for concerts/live performances or interviews.

Were there doubles?
    Yes hired by the Company, maybe to discredit him.

Am I fan?
    Not fanatic - but an ardent admirer.
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    I believe he used doubles, but only to escape from hysterical fans or stuff like that. No way he used doubles during his concerts, I simply cannot believe that. That would be mean he fouled people around for such a long time and IMO he wouldnt do that. He is such a perfectionist, I dont think that he would leave big events like concerts or big interviews to doubles. He would do it his way.

And I am a big fan since Billie Jean, so around 1983.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Thank you all for responding, I hope more people will give their reaction.
  • MJJ1982 asked 2 simple questions:

1) Do you believe that he used doubles or not?
    2) Are you a fan or not?

Please just stick to answering these two questions, and refrain from adding your personal opinion. We have plenty of double threads in which that can be done. Let's just keep this one simple and clean.

Thank you!
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248

Yes & yes
  • 1) Do you believe that he used doubles or not? yes! 100%
    2) Are you a fan or not? Yes, but not a fanatic. more an admirer
  • i think mike hired his doubles
  • Not dure yet if he used doubles....

Yes, Ive been a fan since Off The Wall
  • doubles: YES, but I'm not fixed yet to what extent...

fan: YES,proud fan since Off the wall <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yes (predominantly as a decoy) and Yes, since Off The Wall.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Yes I believe MJ used doubles
    Yes I am a fan since J5 days
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    YES (to a certain extent)
    YES (love the music and the man for more than 15 years now, I'm 29)

God bless you.
  • Yes to question 1.
    Most definitely YES to question 2.
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    Yes I do
    Yes I am <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Question 1 - Yes, most likely.
    Question 2 -Biggest fan ever. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I think he might have used them to mislead the paparazzi but I'm not 100% sure.
    And yes I am a huge fan. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->