TIAI April 11

mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
edited July 2011 in TIAI
again could not find this one so i am adding it, sorry if it was posted <br /><br /><!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8536<!-- l --><br /><br />
Well TMZ posted this article and I was convinced I had heard Harvey talk about something mentioned in the article:<br /><br />Michael Jackson -- Casket Mystery Solved<br />Originally posted Apr 10th 2010 7:53 AM PDT by TMZ Staff<br /><br />It's the answer to the question you were kinda curious about, then forgot about, but now you're like "Holy cow, I really want to know -- how did Michael Jackson's body seemingly disappear after his memorial, only to reappear at the cemetery?"<br /><br />photo-credit-2.jpg<br /><br />On July 7, 2009 the Staples Center memorial was held in front of thousands of people in downtown L.A. --  Jackson's body was ensconced in a $25,000 red casket.<br /><br />After the memorial, although hundreds of cameras and thousands of eyes were trained on the exits, no one saw any evidence that the casket left the building.  It fueled a grassy knoll-type theory that Jackson's body wasn't really inside the casket and maybe he was still alive.<br /><br />Finally, our spies have come clean. Jackson's body did indeed arrive in a hearse, but it left in a SWAT van.  The van was driven to a secret location, where it rendezvoused with a Forest Lawn van -- which then transported the body to the cemetery without being noticed.<br /><br />You're welcome.<br /><br /><br />The part that's bold struck me and luckily Mo and I always watch Uncle Harve and I was convinced I heard Harvey say one time he was convinced Oswald didn't act alone. So I decided to browse the TMZ live history and I found the stream where he tells us about the grassy knoll theory...:<br /><br />[youtube:3dd7mwgy] /><br />So I think it's safe to assume that our Uncle Harve is a beLIEver <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->