Gov Infiltration of Conspiracy Theory Groups!

jilljill Posts: 917
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
I read this article this morning and was astounded! They are watching and trying to control everything we do. Be careful who you trust!

If this has been discussed please delete.

<!-- m -->http://beforeitsnews.com/news/33009/Oba ... roups.html<!-- m -->

Obama Staffer Wants Cognitive Infiltration of 9/11 Conspiracy Groups

0diggsdiggBuzz up!vote now— |
Contributed by Anonymous (Editor)
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:12
More stories from this contributorThis story has been viewed 43 times
(43 times in the past 24 hours, 2 times in the past hour)

'In a 2008 academic paper, President Barack Obama's appointee to head the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs advocated "cognitive infiltration" of groups that advocate "conspiracy theories" like the ones surrounding 9/11.

Cass Sunstein, a Harvard law professor, co-wrote an academic article entitled "Conspiracy Theories: Causes and Cures," in which he argued that the government should stealthily infiltrate groups that pose alternative theories on historical events via "chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine" those groups.'

Read more: Obama Staffer Wants ‘Cognitive Infiltration’ of 9/11 Conspiracy Groups

Comments

• <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Discrediting... they are fearing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    We have so many conspiracy theories going on here they must need a lot of staff just to keep up!
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    he can't destroy us! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> we know the truth! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • I guess that doesn't surprise me....just another attempt on the administration's part to attempt to control citizens. It is sickening and, mind you, against the Constitution of the United States----freedom of speech. It's terrible how some feel they are above the law.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Could it be that they fear anything?, ... indeed be that they fear the people? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    I guess that doesn't surprise me....just another attempt on the administration's part to attempt to control citizens. It is sickening and, mind you, against the Constitution of the United States----freedom of speech. It's terrible how some feel they are above the law.

I agree! I have never seen an adminstration that has deliberately gone against the wishes of the people that put him in office and try to destroy their rights the way this one has. It is very disturbing! This step goes along with all the tweets on twitter being log in the Library of Congress. They are keeping track of everything we think and do!
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    on somewhat related topic: as it seems as of today the web page of Jane Burgermeister <!-- m -->http://www.thefluecase.com<!-- m --> is down.

I have been following this page for some time, she managed to get a lot of very interesting stuff there.

Please also check by yourself, maybe it is only me who cannot enter this site anylonger.... but I doubt
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    sorry, mistake in the web <!-- m -->http://www.theflucase.com<!-- m -->
  • I can only laugh about this. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

People are waking up more and more everyday so eventually they don't stand a chance anymore. He can't destroy us!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    That is the fear, the awakening of peoples. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    This is Ridiculous!!

How you can filter what someone puts on the sites. The Public has every reason to be concern about a while lot that is going on behind the scenes here in this country. I mean, if what is said isn't true they wouldn't go out their way doing this but this is to let us know folks the truth is unfolding and many people are beginning to wake up and smell the coffee on alot of NONSENSE that has been going on for a long time. They are most definitely going against much of the people because they are preparing to control the masses of the people of the One World Government/Religion. That's what's happening whether you believe it or not.
    @Infinitylady...I have to agree with you. It is interesting that this is a census year also. They are counting, watching, listening and trying to censor what we say and do, all the while vomiting out their garbage they want us to believe. It is all about invasion of privacy, manipulation and control.
    [ jill » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:28 pm

@Infinitylady...I have to agree with you. It is interesting that this is a census year also. They are counting, watching, listening and trying to censor what we say and do, all the while vomiting out their garbage they want us to believe. It is all about invasion of privacy, manipulation and control./b]

Jill,

Of course! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Infiltation. As if it wasn't already the case. What is intriguing is why they feel the need to say it publicly ? As for the twitts to be collected...I don't know if it's to instill more fear as it is their way of action but I really feel that these people do not need to hide anymore and that in the contrary there are more and more blatant signs of their real agenda. The next step is about to come and before it to take place they apparently need to get the temperature of the society's state of mind and level of awareness.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Ok so, if one of them read me: go to hell mother f***

You can't break us. You and your friend will die soon <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

WE ARE INVINCIBLE <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> Oh, I like Satan Smileys <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    People are educating themselves through the internet... now, the next step is for "them" to take control of the internet. Search engines will be controlled as to what you can search for and restrictions on certain sites. I just heard yesterday about Mr. Obama's new program for Cyber Space Control. I guess we will be cut off sooner than later... which looks like sooner. Don't you feel like this "Agenda" is moving along at high speed? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Way to get on some watch lists guys.

Everything online runs through govt filters at the ISPs. Some of you *might* wanna go back n edit your posts. Oh wait, it's too late.

Brilliant. Not.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Do the majority of Americans trust Obama????? Just thought I'd ask. I'm Australian, but I've always wondered about something not quite right about all this. It seem like he is trying to hide something. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Didn't he lie about his "Birth Certificate" or something???? Bit far fetched, but I wonder whether MJ will expose something about him when he comes back. I'm usually right about my gut instincts. But if the Americans are happy with him , then maybe I better shut up. In the long term, nobody in politics can be trusted. As always, with L.O.V.E xox
    @2good2betrue... There are a lot of us that are not happy.

@bec...I refuse to be intimidated. As far as I know he has not revoked our freedom of speech yet.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @2good2betrue... There are a lot of us that are not happy.

@bec...I refuse to be intimidated. As far as I know he has not revoked our freedom of speech yet.

Look up the patriot act before you speak too confidently online.

I love my country.
    Bec,

I believe we all love our country but there are many things that are happening right now that are not looking good for the future.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Bec,

I believe we all love our country but there are many things that are happening right now that are not looking good for the future.

+1
    And not only in the usa, in all the north hemisphere and capitalism system.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    @Infinitylady...I have to agree with you. It is interesting that this is a census year also. They are counting, watching, listening and trying to censor what we say and do, all the while vomiting out their garbage they want us to believe. It is all about invasion of privacy, manipulation and control.

In this year's census they are combining and joining data from different data sources they already have in our country. They are not investigating the public and people directly but behind their backs.
    I just think of how outdated their data are and wish them good luck.
    In some areas of authority data bases some bookworms would be more than welcome <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Cameron » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Infinitylady wrote:
    Bec,

+1
    And not only in the usa, in all the north hemisphere and capitalism system.

I agree with you 100% <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Well no kidding! next people will be wondering if any of the 'bad folks' are lurking around MJ hoax sites <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->