TRIBUTE ROME 25 JUNE 2010

SlaverSlaver Posts: 20
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Hello <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
On 25 June 2010, there will be a charge. On this forum I found all updates necessary to know the news. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
It will be, the only tribute, confirmed by the family of MJ ... and will be attending the Jackson five, as well as the most famous of the music world.
Will be in 4 d.
And maybe even Michael Jackson attended in person.
Both must return .... Maybe...This does not happen in Rome on 25 June 2010 .... stay tuned .... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Link Forum: <!-- m -->http://mjff.forumfree.it/?t=47518723<!-- m -->

In addition, Brian Oxman, will make an official statement, in Rome, on Monday, concerning the tribute ...

Why Oxman??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

It seems that the tribute of Jermaine in London, is still perhaps ...

Question ...

If the tribute of Rome will be attending the Jackson five and Jermaine is in London for another tribute, who will be the fifth brother group?

Link: <!-- m -->http://mjff.forumfree.it/?t=47513702<!-- m -->

Comments

• Maybe that's when Michael will re appear.. In Rome. That is nice, I am going on vacation In Italy since I am Italian for 2 months.. I am definately go there.. I will ask my cousins to get tickets. Upon my return I will let you guys know how it was.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Well well well. This fits in beautifully with the theory I have, due to alot of research and obvious clues.....Here it goes..I have nothing to lose. Hmmmm ROME...home to the Pope, and the vatican city. Remember the strong beliefs MJ had about Christ, and how he quotes from the bible about Jesus and children. (although he clarifys that he doesn't think he is Christ.
    The Holy trinity goes like this:
    The Father (Joe Jackson and hes constant fight to clear his sons name, and to see justice done)

The son (Michael Jackson)

And the holy ghost!!!! (The mystery man in the fedora hat at the funeral reminded us all of the character MJ played in Ghosts)

MJ originally planned to call TII, Ressurection Tour.

The white sheet MJ was wrapped in....Jesus.
    The Mission shirt in Red (blood of christ)
    The Lion with wings.....(bible)
    The crowns..... These are all symbolic to the Bible. Here are some pictures for comparison....

These are just some ideas. Please tell me what you think. As always, with L.O.V.E xox
  • SlaverSlaver Posts: 20
    Well well well. This fits in beautifully with the theory I have, due to alot of research and obvious clues.....Here it goes..I have nothing to lose. Hmmmm ROME...home to the Pope, and the vatican city. Remember the strong beliefs MJ had about Christ, and how he quotes from the bible about Jesus and children. (although he clarifys that he doesn't think he is Christ.
    The Holy trinity goes like this:
    The Father (Joe Jackson and hes constant fight to clear his sons name, and to see justice done)

The son (Michael Jackson)

And the holy ghost!!!! (The mystery man in the fedora hat at the funeral reminded us all of the character MJ played in Ghosts)

MJ originally planned to call TII, Ressurection Tour.

The white sheet MJ was wrapped in....Jesus.
    The Mission shirt in Red (blood of christ)
    The Lion with wings.....(bible)
    The crowns..... These are all symbolic to the Bible. Here are some pictures for comparison....

These are just some ideas. Please tell me what you think. As always, with L.O.V.E xox

Yes ... very interesting ... thanks <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I love MJ with all my heart, but I really do not like the comparison to Jesus. He has not, and will not equal Him. But like you said, MJ has claimed he is not Christ, but tries to be Christ like in his heart.

But do we know what his spiritual beliefs are in regards to the Trinity? I know he was not a Jehovah witness, that is, belonging to the church anymore, but did he still believe in their doctrine? If so, correct me if I'm wrong, but they do not believe that Christ was part of the Holy Trinity. They believe that Jesus was the first creaction of Jehovah God. Is this correct?

I don't want to start a religious thread or argument or anything, everyone has their view of God or lack of. Not trying to convert, just trying to figure out where MJ stands in regards to his belief, if anyone knows?
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Jermaine will be in London? But I have to say...JAckson 5 without Jermaine also doesn't work...
  • I love MJ with all my heart, but I really do not like the comparison to Jesus. He has not, and will not equal Him. But like you said, MJ has claimed he is not Christ, but tries to be Christ like in his heart.

But do we know what his spiritual beliefs are in regards to the Trinity? I know he was not a Jehovah witness, that is, belonging to the church anymore, but did he still believe in their doctrine? If so, correct me if I'm wrong, but they do not believe that Christ was part of the Holy Trinity. They believe that Jesus was the first creaction of Jehovah God. Is this correct?

I don't want to start a religious thread or argument or anything, everyone has their view of God or lack of. Not trying to convert, just trying to figure out where MJ stands in regards to his belief, if anyone knows?

I cannot confirm this as I haven't done any of my own research but I read that Michael prayed to accepted Christ before June 25th. It's obvious that Michael remained open to other doctrine and I believe it's very possible he did believe in the Trinity before his death.
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Nothing would make me happier than seeing Michael in rome as I live in Rome but..I don't think so.
    I'll be to the tribute though, it's in my city, I can't possibly miss it!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Tito has just twittered about Rome asking who will be there
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hello mumofthree....good to see you still here. Tito is just great isn't he?? Is he down from the roof yet????? With L.O.V.E xox
  • Hello mumofthree....good to see you still here. Tito is just great isn't he?? Is he down from the roof yet????? With L.O.V.E xox

I like Tito also. He seems really down to earth and not like a celeb, although he is in his own right. Nothing that will equal MJ, but then who will in regards to talent? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And I love the way he refers to himself as Papa T <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
  • Found a link with info about the tribute

<!-- m -->http://www.soundsblog.it/post/10582/il- ... ara-a-roma<!-- m -->

L.O.V.E
  • chiarawebchiaraweb Posts: 40
    <!-- m -->http://www.worldlive.org.uk/<!-- m -->
  • BlessHisHeartBlessHisHeart Posts: 343
    Is the tribute getting alot of attention in Italy? Cuz here in the States, we hear NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • <!-- m -->http://www.jammusicproduction.com/index-uk.html<!-- m -->

Jackson in 4D for a maxi tribute

On Jun 25th, a year after the death of Jackson, a unique memorial at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome. It will be one of the biggest live events of 2010: on June 25th, at the Stadio Olimpico, Rome, and exactly one year after the death of Michael Jackson, the Michael Jackson Tribute will take place. An exclusive international tribute, the only one (since one) authorized by the famly of the king of pop, a homage to the popstar of Thriller, whose the strength and whose image are still very alive in the hearts of million of fans worldwide. Many artists will be present for giving their artistic contribute: the rumours talk about Dionne Warwick, Gloria Gaynor, Kim Karnes and Paul Young, but on Monday in Roma, in a conference to which Marlon Jackson will take place, one of Michael's brothers (in Italy since this weekend for taking in Milan on Sunday the Legend Music Awards assigned to Jacko), other names will be disclosed as well as the details of the show. The event, to which Worldlive Entertainment (which organizes it) is already working, will narrate the entire life of the star, with a particular attention to his humanitarian and health aids: part of the fund raising - which will be launched at a world level - will be given to the “Fondazione San Raffaele – Monte Tabor” and to “Ambulatorio Thiemping Senegal”. For what concerns the show, it seems that for the first time in the wolrd 4D special effects will be used, in a completely tridimensional stadium. For sure there will be the chorus who took part to This Is It, the maxi show to which Michael was working before dying and which became a successful documentary-movie. Maybe there will be a performance of the Jackson Five (just a rumour), but for sure the event will be directed by Travis Payne, choreographer and co-producer of This Is It.

Source: leggo.it/April 16th
  • <!-- m -->http://www.jammusicproduction.com/eventi-uk.html<!-- m -->

MICHAEL JACKSON'S MEMORIAL TRIBUTE
    jUNE 25th 2010, Stadio Olimpico, Rome
    <!-- w -->www.mjmtribute.it<!-- w -->

Artists booked Jam Music and LMA for the tribute:

Brian Oxman
    Kathryn Milofsky
    Marlon Jackson
    Travis Payne and dancers
    Devjio
    Akon

Brian Oxman???
    Brian Oxman???

uh, a greatest artist <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Is the tribute getting alot of attention in Italy? Cuz here in the States, we hear NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is SO strange also for us!
    really
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    i don't want to get my hopes up but reading all your posts i think i will be hoping for it. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • This is what Randy Jackson thinks about the Tribute:
    I have some serious concerns about this tribute to my brother on the 25th of June in Rome...
    1:05 AM May 12th via mobile web

I have 4 concerns... First, where are the proceeds from ticket sales going...??
    1:32 AM May 12th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me.
    1:33 AM May 12th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Third, I fired Brian Oxman, but he is still under attorney-client restriction with me and cannot speak publicly.
    1:34 AM May 12th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

And lastly, My family has plans to be at Forest Lawn on the 25th of June...

I am outraged at the insensitivity and self-promotion of the tribute organizers
    about 15 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    There are signs for the Tribute all over town. Akon is going to appear, among others. It's great to see.
    This is what Randy Jackson thinks about the Tribute:
    I have some serious concerns about this tribute to my brother on the 25th of June in Rome...
    1:05 AM May 12th via mobile web

I have 4 concerns... First, where are the proceeds from ticket sales going...??
    1:32 AM May 12th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me.
    1:33 AM May 12th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Third, I fired Brian Oxman, but he is still under attorney-client restriction with me and cannot speak publicly.

And lastly, My family has plans to be at Forest Lawn on the 25th of June...

I am outraged at the insensitivity and self-promotion of the tribute organizers
    about 15 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    ummm im getting mixed messages...its saying the Jackson will be there?? But Randy said they are going to Forrest Lawn??? Im getting frustrated lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    the rome tribute sheduled for 25th of june changed place!!!
    at first was rented the huge olympic stadium whose capacity is around 72.698 people , where in the 1992 4th of july mj attended the famous and amazing sold out date of dangerous tour...now was rented the "palalottomatica" a sporting palace whose capacity is around 11.200 people....maybe some selling tickets problem? for the third rent i allow them to come in my house....lol
    the rome tribute sheduled for 25th of june changed place!!!
    at first was rented the huge olympic stadium whose capacity is around 72.698 people , where in the 1992 4th of july mj attended the famous and amazing sold out date of dangerous tour...now was rented the "palalottomatica" a sporting palace whose capacity is around 11.200 people....maybe some selling tickets problem? for the third rent i allow them to come in my house....lol

lol!
    to MY house, it is SO NEAR <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> I have a really big garden <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Let's see what will happen......... REFUND is a such lovely word!