02 Double again seen at Dr's Kleins office on 18th June 2009

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
<!-- m -->http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kvYJOjDaKfI/S ... doctor.jpg<!-- m -->

See the fake glove again
. This is the same person who was at the 02 announcement. Plans were set in motion before the 25th to give the fake death theory some credibility. MJ seen at Dr's 7 days before his death.

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    The pic of Michael at the doctors office, that's NO glove, it's his hand. And it IS Michael, look at his fingers.
  • mjsweetymjsweety Posts: 99
    i agree it's definetly a glove, if you zoom in on the pics it's pretty easy to see
  • http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kvYJOjDaKfI/S8CblRRrzUI/AAAAAAAAAyA/7psDOaxsEl0/s1600/mysterydoctor.jpg

See the fake glove again
    . This is the same person who was at the 02 announcement. Plans were set in motion before the 25th to give the fake death theory some credibility. MJ seen at Dr's 7 days before his death.

Michael is wearing a red bracelet on his left wrist and a light coloured, beaded bracelet on his right. The pictures you have posted have been tampered with. Those are his hands, not gloves...

michael-jackson-comeback-tour-03.jpg
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Who would tamper with these photos of 02 announcement and why??????? Is it the person who made the video??????? As always, with love xox
  • Who would tamper with these photos of 02 announcement and why??????? Is it the person who made the video??????? As always, with love xox

I have no idea why this would have been done. But the colour in the picture, in the OP, is very different than the pictures I have from the O2. I have more pictures and you can see the bracelets in a few of them.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I've seen all the pictures too, and never noticed it before. I will post the youtube video where I saw the initial picures. With L.O.V.E xox[youtube:2v7k5b3s]
  • I've seen all the pictures too, and never noticed it before. I will post the youtube video where I saw the initial picures. With L.O.V.E xox

Not trying to be rude or anything but obviously, you want beLIEve that these are gloves. No matter what I say or post it won't change that. I will just state again that Michael has a bracelet on each wrist. A red one on his left and a light coloured one on his right. Nothing much else to say about it. In my opinion case closed but we all have freedom of choice so choose as you like.
    I've seen all the pictures too, and never noticed it before. I will post the youtube video where I saw the initial picures. With L.O.V.E xox

Not trying to be rude or anything but obviously, you want beLIEve that these are gloves. No matter what I say or post it won't change that. I will just state again that Michael has a bracelet on each wrist. A red one on his left and a light coloured one on his right. Nothing much else to say about it. In my opinion case closed but we all have freedom of choice so choose as you like.

I agree 100 %, it's just his bracelets.
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    I've seen all the pictures too, and never noticed it before. I will post the youtube video where I saw the initial picures. With L.O.V.E xox

I agree 100 %, it's just his bracelets.

Agreed. Definitely not gloves.
  • I've seen all the pictures too, and never noticed it before. I will post the youtube video where I saw the initial picures. With L.O.V.E xox[youtube:qk1saba6]

there is a whole well nearly a whole thread on ernest - think it is the one called the concerts were going to happen

but it was mike at the 02, the hands doubles thing i think had been done and also he had ink on his hands

the legs has been down

ernest is bow legged and mike is knock kneed

ernestly hips are very narrow and mikes has a bit more shape

mike has a butt but ernest - bless him is flatter - you can see that when he dances and moves around
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    We remember that O2 pictures were few in the beginning and some time later there were lots available on mjjjpictures.com. We had hard times to find any fan pictures though.
    So majority of the pics available are the photoshopped ones on mjjpictures.com. There are a few there however where the sloppy and unprofessional photoshopping was forgotten or not applied on purpose.

And yes, there are some pictures you should look at in zoom and you will see the non-skin non-bracelet wrinkles of thin gloves.

Could anybody however imagine that the person there, clearly visibly suffering from a very painful arthritis in his finger joints could be in need of a permanent cortison and pain relief salve that would require thin gloves?

With L.O.V.E.
  • how come in close up pix you can see the markings on his hands then - the lines, the ink, the bump on his pinky - this has all been said so many times.
    Maybe they shot not all pics at the occasion but later or before?
    2 times on stage? <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
  • well if we look on YT it was only once he was on stage, the fans waited 1 1/2 hours for him, heard he did not want to go - but was forced to.

so no other sessions - it would have been posted by the fans on YT
  • its good to explore all the theories and test them and i thank you for posting

but i think the assumption is wrong but thats fine - that's how we get to the truth - so well done
    See the different lines of the glove and the bracelet below:

See the different lines of the glove and the bracelet below:

It's just wrinkles at his handwrist.
    No. Look closely. The colours are completely different.
    The wrinkles at his wrist don't fit the wrinkles of the hand.

Yes, I can see that now, but my coulor inside my hand is not the same as the other side of my hand... maybe that's it ? if it's a glove, then it's a super thin glove with nails on and everything, or so thin, that the nails are visible...I really can't see the point in wearing that.
  • Ok, now please someone explain me something:

IF this was a double at O2, and a DOUBLE, NOT MICHAEL, ANNOUNCED "See you in July"

then
    WHY ARE WE STILL HERE?

Why do we believe a DOUBLE not Michael?
    Why do we assume, on what basis, that this comeback will be in July???
    Are we that stupid to believe a double?
    Ok, now please someone explain me something:

IF this was a double at O2, and a DOUBLE, NOT MICHAEL, ANNOUNCED "See you in July"

then
    WHY ARE WE STILL HERE?

Why do we believe a DOUBLE not Michael?
    Why do we assume, on what basis, that this comeback will be in July???
    Are we that stupid to believe a double?

I have never believed it was a double, but I see your point. I have always believed, that Michael only used doubles to get away from fans and stuff.

Yes, I can see that now, but my coulor inside my hand is not the same as the other side of my hand... maybe that's it ? if it's a glove, then it's a super thin glove with nails on and everything, or so thin, that the nails are visible...I really can't see the point in wearing that.

Again, the only plausible reason for it is a medical treatment IMO.
    As you said, it is so thin that you do see the colour of the nails.
    And the colour is not a naturally lighter palm but it is the same colour all over the glove.
    Look closely.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    It does look like a glove to me too. I don't know how this 02 double thing fits to the hoax but there is so much not right about 02 MJ. Evenif it does turn out to be the real MJ all along, there is something very odd about that whole appearance.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    i said right at the start many months ago i thought they were gloves but then turned round to thinking it was part of the bracelet but now i am thinking gloves again.
    when you showed at the start of the post mj hand at ht edoc and how long and slender his fingers are they are not matching the 02 hand.

Back to confused a little more but they are not the same hand

I so want Michael to out think them.
    He looks so strong there how can that not be his real charactor ready to fight sony.
    i said right at the start many months ago i thought they were gloves but then turned round to thinking it was part of the bracelet but now i am thinking gloves again.
    when you showed at the start of the post mj hand at ht edoc and how long and slender his fingers are they are not matching the 02 hand.

Back to confused a little more but they are not the same hand

I so want Michael to out think them.
    He looks so strong there how can that not be his real charactor ready to fight sony.

i think it's the same hands, but the pic from the doctors office, is after the o2 conference, and he had lost much more weight there.So his fingers looked longer and thinner. He has big hands, and they will look longer and thinner, cause his bones do not get smaller.