Obama Warns Not To Challenge Official 9/11 Story

edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Here we go again lies, lies and even more lies from their mouths. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- m -->http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=11308<!-- m -->

Comments

• jilljill Posts: 917
    It's interesting he made this statement because when he first took office he made a speech where he said we are not under attack by terrorist and had not reason to worry about them. I guess now he has changed his mind?
  • He says what he wants when he wants as long as it is convenient for him.
  • Pfffff . . . f
  • Edit
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    And I voted for this guy! Boy, has my mind changed since his inauguration. So he is warning people not to challenge 9/11? Is he out of his mind? So have we lost our freedom of speech and right to think out loud? I am really disappointed in all that has transpired this last year. I really don't know who this man is... this is not good! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i voted for him too. obama what has the office done to you?! i'm still waiting for that disgusting place where they raped peoples' liberties (guantanamo bay) to be shut down. and i want my gay best friends to have equal rights, as promised. and i'd like the universal health care plan to match those of other countries where i won't be charged a penalty fee if i can't get insurance.

a change we can believe in? oh obama, i liked you.
  • I wish we could have a revote. I am very disappointed in our President right now. He sure did talk a good talk. I would rather have Mickey Mouse in office, than this person. I really think this has all gone to his head and is trying to control everyone and force everyone to do what he wants. PFFFFF!!!!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    I wish we could have a revote. I am very disappointed in our President right now. He sure did talk a good talk. I would rather have Mickey Mouse in office, than this person. I really think this has all gone to his head and is trying to control everyone and force everyone to do what he wants. PFFFFF!!!!

well i'll tell you one thing. if sarah palin ever gains office (and what a black day in history that will be) i'm getting the hell out of this country. it's scary now, but with that woman in office....this country will go down faster than it is now. her inauguration speech will probably be "well, i can see england from my new house!" what an idiot.
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    I didn't vote for him.
  • SunShineSunShine Posts: 104
    I might be in Canada, but I to this day have never voted for anyone to run anything....I have always noticed, those who end up taking office cause they play well in the beginning, always, and I do mean always end up changing in the end...They are very good at what they do, tell BS lies to get to where they want to be, and then all hell breaks lose, and they end up being the people you (Hate is a strong work, therefor I shall use) dislike the most.
    I am so glad I walk around with my eyes and ears wide open to what is behind what we are fed to believe.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Psh, I think The Mayans predicted Palin/McCain getting elected in 2012. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    If they do, I'm getting the hell outta here.
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    If you guys really believe that Obama has the last say in what happens in our government (being that he's the president), then you really need to watch a movie called "The Obama Deception". You can find it online.

I never vote for anyone and I do live in the US. I've never registered to vote and every time I'm asked if I want to register, I tell them, "No, because you are always voting for one lie over the other." Sad really. :/
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Doesn't suprise me ... He's very subtle...

The Obama deception you can watch the full movie on youtube :

[youtube:8c1lf1l3]
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    I didn't take it that way at all, and that's not what he said. He said that it wasn't opinions to be debated, but facts. I took that to mean if you're going to debate, debate the facts, not opinions.
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    I didn't take it that way at all, and that's not what he said. He said that it wasn't opinions to be debated, but facts. I took that to mean if you're going to debate, debate the facts, not opinions.

Yes, but if you don't believe Al Kaida were the ones who planned and performed this attack, you'll have a problem.
    He wants us to debate the 'facts' they are giving us.
  • NightOwlNightOwl Posts: 150
    Here we go again lies, lies and even more lies from their mouths. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    <!-- m -->http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=11308<!-- m -->

Jeez, how arrogant! And while stealing their oil, just how many innocent men, women and children has the US military killed in Iraq?
    Do you guys think even he knows the truth - he's a puppet after all.

Yes, but if you don't believe Al Kaida were the ones who planned and performed this attack, you'll have a problem.

I said nothing about those responsible for the attacks or what I do or don't believe. I'm sticking to the topic. It's ironic to me that we stand up for Michael, and how his words were twisted and completely fabricated, but yet when it comes to someone who is not liked, the same thing is done. No matter what one's feelings are about Obama, at least quote him correctly. I'm just sayin'...

I said nothing about those responsible for the attacks or what I do or don't believe. I'm sticking to the topic. It's ironic to me that we stand up for Michael, and how his words were twisted and completely fabricated, but yet when it comes to someone who is not liked, the same thing is done. No matter what one's feelings are about Obama, at least quote him correctly. I'm just sayin'...

Jeez , we are not twisting his words , please watch the video again.
    When some people twist the history and spread lies , I don't think it's a crime to critisize them.I'm just saying...

When some people twist the history and spread lies , I don't think it's a crime to critisize them.I'm just saying...

I watched the video carefully. Please point out to me where I wrote that it is a crime to criticize? Please don't twist my words.
  • DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT OBAMA CAME INTO. A DEEP ASS SHIT HOLE. IT WOULD TAKE ANYONE LONGER THAN A YEAR TO GET OUT OF IT.
    my[KING]"]DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT OBAMA CAME INTO. A DEEP ASS SHIT HOLE. IT WOULD TAKE ANYONE LONGER THAN A YEAR TO GET OUT OF IT.

Agreed.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    He did indeed come into a heap of dung, but unfortunately he is digging the hole deeper instead of climbing out and covering it up. This deception runs deep.
  • Yes he did walk into a big sh!t hole. But, from what I have seen so far. He is just giving us quick fixes and not something that will benefit us now and in the future.
    Cash for clunkers, c'mon, he just helped to add more crap in the landfill so people would buy new cars. Those cars were not put back for the public to buy, they trashed them. I was not able to take advantage of that program because my car is not a gas guzzler, but I wouldn't have if it was one. Yes, it did help the economy and the car industry, but we are back in the same boat we were in before. As well as having more trash in landfills.
    I don't know about the health care reform because there is never a straight answer as to how it is going to work and how much it is going to cost us. I just know that we all have to have insurance and if we don't we will get a penalty on our taxes. That is against the constitution, no one should force anyone to purchase something they don't want. I will have insurance no matter what because I have children and I have to think about them.
    I keep hearing about all these bailouts. Well, where is mine, God knows I need one. I make too much to qualify for assistance, but I don't make enough to stay ahead. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I watched the video carefully. Please point out to me where I wrote that it is a crime to criticize? Please don't twist my words.

Did I say you said it is a crime ?
  • I heard nothing about him warning us to not speak 911 tragedy. He stated the facts only.
    Go ahead an vote for Republicans again. Let them do even more damage against the average american citizen. They are the reason we are in this mess. They did nothing to stop the mortgage crisis, they gave money to the very companies that ripped off the american people in the first place. Obama cares about the little people and unless you are filthy rich, you are doing yourself and this country a great injustice by voting Republican in the first place. !!!
    Get educated a good start would be to see the movie Capitalism a Love Story, by Michael Moore.

PS We already have Government Healthcare it is called, Medicare and Medicaid and guess what it works !