Travis Payne, black MJ?

FinlanDianaFinlanDiana Posts: 78
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
Hello dear friends! Travis Payne, the question... if anybody has ever been a feeling that Travis is MJ? or black-MJ?
Multiple images to be deemed Travis recalls MJ... especially in a smile... I wonder if Travis, a black wig, how much of the same player with MJ?
or whether Travis also visited plastic surgery? Travis, it seems that more and more recalls MJ. or I'm imagining it? can be just a coincidence that Travis is so similar, or a mere illusion.

Facebook picture Travis Payne promos: note smile! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
Link:

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/pages/Travis-Pa ... 6987792525<!-- m -->

but I have not compared the hands or ears ... but how Travis is just a WHITE wrist / hand, in this picture <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
Link:

<!-- m -->http://soulofamerica.com/cgi-bin/slidev ... 0&slide=27<!-- m -->

Chost film Travis was younger but somehow look different ... sections 6.54 & 7.00
Link:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ8fwQ5bdiQ<!-- m -->

Wikipedia does not tell much about Travis...
and Travis could somehow reminds Randy Jackson... and Travis is the same size as the white-MJ...

imagine if MJ would have been in front of everyone all the time <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

please let me know, what you think?

Comments

• I don't think so, but then anything is possible with Michael Jackson. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • if anybody has ever been a feeling that Travis is MJ? or black-MJ?
    or whether Travis also visited plastic surgery? Travis, it seems that more and more recalls MJ. or I'm imagining it? can be just a coincidence that Travis is so similar, or a mere illusion
    please let me know, what you think?

Sorry, but I just cannot agree. Don't judge by appearance, but by the behaviour. Look at this TP interview:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h3KO-ByHaQ
    IMO nothing like Michael..
  • I can tell you that Travis is not MJ...I have been very close to Travis, talked to him and there is no way he is Michael. My facebook has some pics of me with Travsis and my youtube has video...sorry not Michael...! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I don't want to offend anyone, but aren't we going a little too far?

I still don't buy the double theory, but since there's not much spectaculair news to investigate, the 'theories' are getting weirder and weirder...
  • Nothing weird about about this one...just wait...pics on the way... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Interesting, we compared Travis and Mike already a few weeks ago but because we normally get bashed as hell, we didn't want to post it. But hey, since someone else brings it up, I guess it's ok to post the morphs...

Travis This is It premiere and Travis on the Jingle Bell Ball:

travistravis.jpg
    travistravis.gif

And Travis This is It premiere and Mike:

miketravis.jpg
    miketravis.gif

Travis doesn't match his own head, but he matches Mike's (mouth, chin, corners of the eyes, all a perfect match) but I'll let you decide...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Interesting, we compared Travis and Mike already a few weeks ago but because we normally get bashed as hell, we didn't want to post it. But hey, since someone else brings it up, I guess it's ok to post the morphs...

Exactly, let's go for it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    BTW, looks like TII premiere Travis has a cap on his head... That or they could be brothers. Travis is the ONLY one IMO that has the moves.

Oh and guys....don't take it all so serious. Even if it's not true, just have a laugh and move on. You might get a headache.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• suomursusuomursu Posts: 111
    Well i think his smile is kind of creepy and too wide... Reminds me more of Alexander Stubb than Michael Jackson <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> But then again a good disguise makes you look alot different. Ahh I don't know. Souza's pictures were interesting though.

Off topic, FinlanDiana, You're finnish, right? Pidän nimestäsi. Kiva kun täällä alkaa näkyä enemmän ja enemmän suomalaisia. Nyt varmaan jo ainakin viisi!

• Travis doesn't match his own head, but he matches Mike's (mouth, chin, corners of the eyes, all a perfect match) but I'll let you decide...

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I love it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

P.S
    This will kill me! I know that!
  • Well hey, think about this: Travis is the ONLY one who can dance exactly like Mike... I have seen fantastic dancers, but compared to Mike...NO...no one gets close...except Travis, he gets eery close.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I dont think so i am not sure what to think of him he seems bossy and big headed to me
  • Thank you for your answers! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and especially Mo & Souza pictures, I can only say as OMG! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

and suomursu! yes I am also Finnish <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Moi <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> to Finnish! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    he seems bossy and big headed to me
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• he seems bossy and big headed to me
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Who knows....maybe the man we never knew...? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well hey, think about this: Travis is the ONLY one who can dance exactly like Mike... I have seen fantastic dancers, but compared to Mike...NO...no one gets close...except Travis, he gets eery close.

That's exactly what I was thinking! He's a very good dancer. And he's always leading the dancers what he makes tv appearances and what not... and the whole "Still the King" thing..with Travis! That would be something else...

At this point, I don't think ANY possibility is crazy!
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Oh and guys....don't take it all so serious. Even if it's not true, just have a laugh and move on. You might get a headache.[/color]

Oké, I laugh and move on .... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • Black MJ?
    Wasn´t MJ black?
    I thought that the black MJ is MJ... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

About the rest... no way. Completely different style.
    I see people making morphings as a proof of looking alike.
    That´s a wrong starting point, precisely a morphing makes the steps to transform one into another.
  • I see people making morphings as a proof of looking alike.
    That´s a wrong starting point, precisely a morphing makes the steps to transform one into another.

Hold a second here. We never alter the proportions of photos when we resize them, we always constrain proportions to ensure both the ratio AND perspective of the image remain relative to that of the original image.
    I see people making morphings as a proof of looking alike.

Hold a second here. We never alter the proportions of photos when we resize them, we always constrain proportions to ensure both the ratio AND perspective of the image remain relative to that of the original image.

And in that case Travis should have matched Travis, or am I misunderstanding something here?

• GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    It's a wide stretch but I admittedly love it when people are willing to walk to the edge and think outside of the proverbial box. MJ posing as TP in disguise would be indeed be a classic case of hiding in plain sight. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The investigstion is like an onion . Unless we're willing to peel back the layers, we may not uncover anything. An onion may cause us eye irritation and tears but it certainly is a key ingredient in the meal that we are preparing.
  • Does Travis have a double too????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    he seems bossy and big headed to me

Who knows....maybe the man we never knew...? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i dont know but...here's food for thought:

remember the tribute performance janet sang "scream?" (i think it was the VMAS) and we've all heard the video with her performance without the music....janet's voice is NOT hers. i'll go as far as to say it's michaels. anyway....guess who was in that performance with her....travis!

and if you guys are saying that travis at the TII premiere was michael, i'm going to have to disagree. remember he gave us the slip up..."i called kenny and he said he just talked to michael...'s doctor..."

but i do believe michael has been in front of our face this entire time. it just sounds like what the typical prankster mike would do.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I don't see it sorry. Travis Payne don't look nothing like him to me. It's possible that he could have stepped in for MJ as a stand in on a video or rehearsals. Plus Travis Payne is pretty buffed up man. I think I recall him wearing a tank top and he's cut. Now if people think he favor MJ I don't undersatnd why they don't see it with Omer who looks exactly like Michael and he dance just like him. Let's not forget too that MJ was still a black man despite the change in his skin tone so there is no other black MJ in my opinion. Never will be.