(What about us)
What about Abraham
(What was us)
What about death again
(ooo, ooo)
Do we give a damn

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    happy earth day everyone! throw away your trash, recycle, love.

i'll be blasting this beauty [the song] from my car all day. the message is very important. i wish people would actually listen to it as opposed to just hearing it.

maybe we'll get something big today? cause you know...michael loves the earth, everything and everyone in it. wishful thinking....

thanks for the post.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    First thing that jumped out at me... Happy Earth Day! Of course! How fitting to have the Earth Song lyrics.

Second thing... I thought it was perfect how out of all the lyric sites out there, they chose Lyrics 007! <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

So now to saving the planet...

It's all nice to say we need to turn out lights, recycle, etc. to save the planet, and don't get me wrong... we need to do these things. However, we need to get to the root of the matter. I'll use an anology....

If someone whom you love deeply gives you a gift, would you trash it or would you take care of it?

If someone whom you don't know or don't care about gives you a gift, would you take care of that gift or not give a damn?

God has given us the gift of this planet. It is getting destroyed because people are not caring for the gift because of their love for the Creator.

The REAL solution is simple. Bring back God into the lives of every man, woman, and child... God is LOVE. We must bring back LOVE! Love God, love eachother, and follow His commandments. When we do this, not only will the people be healed, so will the planet, because they will want to care for such a precious gift.

Remember everyone... IT'S ALL FOR LOVE... L.O.V.E.

Taken from: http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/04/22/happy-earth-day-tiai-redirect/
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    First thing that jumped out at me... Happy Earth Day! Of course! How fitting to have the Earth Song lyrics.

Second thing... I thought it was perfect how out of all the lyric sites out there, they chose Lyrics 007! <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

So now to saving the planet...

It's all nice to say we need to turn out lights, recycle, etc. to save the planet, and don't get me wrong... we need to do these things. However, we need to get to the root of the matter. I'll use an anology....

If someone whom you love deeply gives you a gift, would you trash it or would you take care of it?

If someone whom you don't know or don't care about gives you a gift, would you take care of that gift or not give a damn?

God has given us the gift of this planet. It is getting destroyed because people are not caring for the gift because of their love for the Creator.

The REAL solution is simple. Bring back God into the lives of every man, woman, and child... God is LOVE. We must bring back LOVE! Love God, love eachother, and follow His commandments. When we do this, not only will the people be healed, so will the planet, because they will want to care for such a precious gift.

Remember everyone... IT'S ALL FOR LOVE... L.O.V.E.

I agree with you completely, although I am not a religious person, I am extremely spiritual and very much feel the power of love and that all living things are connected through it. Forgiveness is the most important thing, for ourselves and each other. Love can heal our world as long as we trust and connect with it. We all originated from love and we can return to this blissful state once we open up to it and each other. Earth song is such a powerful song in every way and humanity needs to feel it and take personal responsibility for our own destiny. If we all do this in our own lives and surroundings then our world will heal, piece by piece by piece. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • jm1lvmjjm1lvmj Posts: 81
    Happy Earth Day everyone. We can all help to make our planet a better place. If we all do one small thing, that helps too. One Love.
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    "Earth Song" is my favorite song from the lyrics of Michael Jackson!
    It has an evocative charge very intense and desperate...
    Storm, wind, animals killed, wars and fire send anguish and torment...
    It almost seems to enter into the video that tell the catastrophe...
    The image of Michael clinging to the remains of a burnt tree while screaming his pain is extraordinarily touching! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Last night I thought that the redirection of today could be this.

We have down the cross Earth and resuscitate it, so there is a precious document that we can inspire: "Earth Charter", the Earth Charter was born of the global civil society, involved in its production to over 100,000 people in 46 countries and was taken over in 2003 by UNESCO as an educational tool and ethical for sustainable development, reference participated actively in its conception several world leaders, the letter defends life as with Earth and as our home has specific guidelines that can save her, taking care with understanding, with passion and love, as it is to be affectionately with our great mother.

Hopefully one day this Earth Charter can be presented, discussed, enriched by all UN Member States and if approved we have an official document on the dignity of mother earth. To feel the Earth as mother isn't sufficient reason dominant is functional, instrumental, we need to enrich it with warm, emotional and sensitive reason where link the deep feeling, where the values are developed essential care, compassion and dreams that we inspire actions connotations. Our mission throughout the beings is to be the guardians, caregivers of this sacred inheritance received from the universe.

As the Earth cannot continue, we must change our minds, our hearts, our mode of production and consumption if we are to have a future and hope, the solution for the Earth we will not fall from the sky, but it will be the result of a coalition of forces will environment to a comprehensive ecological awareness, ethical values, a humanistic purposes and a new feeling of being, only thus achieve our common home, the Earth our great and generous mother.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    Happy earth day all .. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I love this song! ^.^
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    We need to heal the world from pollution, deforestation, hatred, poverty, injustice to make it a better place for everyone. Thank you Michael for all you have done and all you are still doing. You're not alone, you are our inspiration. God bless you.

Heal-The-World.jpg
  • Happy Earth Day! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Here are some wonderful "Earth-related" songs, (two of which we know and love)
    "Earth Song"-Michael Jackson <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <3
    [youtube:3bxct2i3]
    "Earth, Wind, Fire and Air"-The Hex Girls <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    LOl, this is another song about the Earth from the old movie "Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost". Any Scooby-Doo lovers? lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

"Heal the World"-Michael Jackson <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <3

We Are The World
    -USA for Africa <3

Enjoy! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • God, I love that song. :')
  • Happy Earth Day! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Here are some wonderful "Earth-related" songs, (two of which we know and love)
    "Earth Song"-Michael Jackson <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <3
    [youtube:1n8lyl8p]
    "Earth, Wind, Fire and Air"-The Hex Girls <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    LOl, this is another song about the Earth from the old movie "Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost". Any Scooby-Doo lovers? lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

"Heal the World"-Michael Jackson <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <3

We Are The World
    -USA for Africa <3

Enjoy! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I LOVE Scooby-Doo!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->