TIAI April 24

mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
edited January 1970 in TIAI

Comments

• I like these redirects...they are very uplifting and give the sense of hope. Thanks for posting!
  • It's redirecting to this passage:

Hebrews 11:1 (New Living Translation)

Hebrews 11
    Great Examples of Faith
    1 Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

he's alive.

"I know that keepin the faith
    Means never givin up on love
    But the power that love has
    Has to make it right
    Makes it
    Makes it right "

much love.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Just a thought...... 11.11 is my favourite number. Thanks for posting this. It helps to keep the faith alive, as always, with L.O.V.E xox
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If meditamos in this verse, we can conclude that faith in what is expected or do not see is:
    Security firm faith sure hope is what leads us to be convinced of something that we are not seeing physically <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • michaeljackson2895.gif

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews 11:1&amp;version=NLT
    Hebrews 11:1 (New Living Translation)
    Great Examples of Faith
    "Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see."

img7177b.jpg
    REMEMBERING KEEP THE FAITH LYRICS:
    ...So KEEP THE FAITH
    Don't let nobody turn you 'round
    You gotta know when it's good to go
    To get your DREAMS up off the ground
    So KEEP THE FAITH, baby,
    Because it's just a matter of time
    Before your confidence will WIN out
    BELIEVE in yourself
    No matter what it's gon' take
    You can be a WINNER
    But you got to KEEP THE FAITH...
    ...And when you think of trust
    Does it lead you home
    To a place that you only DREAM of
    When you're all alone
    And you can go by feel
    'Stead of circumstance
    But the power's in BELIEVING
    So give yourself a chance

"Thank you all my friends and fans for your LOVE and SUPPORT. You've given me so much, it allowed me to take some of that LOVE and pass it on to those people whose problems in this world need and deserve our help." MICHAEL JACKSON

L.O.V.E. YOU ALL DEAR FRIENDS & BELIEVERS!
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    TIAI makes me feel like I'm in Bible Study. I'm expecting homework assignments soon... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Ok this might be crazy and reaching...

But whenever I see numbers, I have a habit of wondering if they could "mean" anything.

Hebrews 11:1

Makes me think of "Come Together" - "one and one and one is three"

1+1+1=3

6 + 3 = 9

3 is the number needed to turn a 6 into a 9. Just like 333 is the number needed to get from 666 to 999. 666 representing the pyramid (NWO, Illuminati...) and 999 representing that pyramind being turned upside down, with the people on top and government on bottom.

I think this verse was probably chosen for it's message. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was chosen also because of the numbers, because there are lots of verses about faith.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    TIAI makes me feel like I'm in Bible Study. I'm expecting homework assignments soon... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I wonder why TS doesn't quote other religious/spiritual text to make his point. That is one thing I wonder about.
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I wonder why TS doesn't quote other religious/spiritual text to make his point. That is one thing I wonder about.

I think it's because the Bible may have some of the answers we're looking for. There has to be a reason TIAI keeps directing to Bible quotes.