They Don't Care About Us!

frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Well, you all know this famous and beautyfull song by MJ:
[youtube:1xpcfkx6]

Well I had a Question. I know the lyrics. But I am not talking about the Mean Lyrics. I just wonder what he saying at the background. He is screaming some words. But I can not understand what he is saying: can u post if u can! (for example @4:00. What is he sayin'?

It is starting @3:50.
Thanx You

Comments

• at 3:50 I think he's says something about fire and at 4:00 I believe he's saying "I'm here to remind you". That's only my interpretation - I could be way off base <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Well, you all know this famous and beautyfull song by MJ:
    [youtube:3p96a8fn]

Well I had a Question. I know the lyrics. But I am not talking about the Mean Lyrics. I just wonder what he saying at the background. He is screaming some words. But I can not understand what he is saying: can u post if u can! (for example @4:00. What is he sayin'?

It is starting @3:50.
    Thanx You
    Good question! I have been wondering the same thing. I've gone to different lyrics website, but they do not display what he is saying the background.
  • I hear "We're deep in fire" first.... and then "I'm dead to remind you".

I always figured it was "I'm here to remind you", even though that never sounded like what he was saying - it was the only thing that made sense to me.

...until he faked his death.