Jacksons To Leave Family Mansion

ladylee1979ladylee1979 Posts: 257
edited January 1970 in News
MICHAEL JACKSON's mum KATHERINE is asking relatives to leave her California mansion - because she's struggling to look after all her grandchildren.

The family matriarch, who is in charge of raising the late King of Pop's three kids, has requested that former daughter-in-law Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza and her children leave the San Fernando Valley property next week (begs03May10).

Oaziaza, who has two sons by ex-husband Jermaine Jackson and another two kids with Randy Jackson, has been asked to move into a nearby condo owned by the family estate, reports TMZ.com.

Katherine, 79, was allegedly struggling to keep up with her seven grandkids. She was granted custody of Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael II, aka Blanket, after the Thriller icon died last June (09).

Comments

• libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson's Mom Cleans House
    Originally posted Apr 27th 2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned ... Katherine Jackson is downsizing the number of grandchildren in her San Fernando Valley mansion -- and the stun gun incident was the catalyst.

Sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ... Katherine has told Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza -- who is currently living at the estate, along with two of her kids by Randy Jackson and two others by Jermaine Jackson -- that she must take the kids and move out of the estate next week, because supervising seven children is just too much for the 79-year-old grandmother.

But don't think Katherine is heartless. It's the opposite. She's moving Alejandra, along with Jaafar, Jermajesty, Donte and Randy Jr. to a San Fernando Valley condo owned by the estate.

We're told the move was prompted by the stun gun incident last month. TMZ broke the story that 13-year-old Jaafar bought a stun gun online and fired it in the house. Sources say Jaafar pointed the gun at two of Michael's kids, but the family denies that.

The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services came to the estate, took the gun and interviewed people in the home, and it became apparent seven kids were too much for Katherine to handle.

So as of next week, Prince, Paris and Blanket will have the run of the mansion, unobstructed.

my comment: I understand the article to say that Prince, Paris and Blanket will be staying with Katherine Jackson in her San Fernando Valley mansion and all of the other childen will be moving out.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I think this will be healthy for the children and much easier on Katherine. I think it is a wise move by Michael's mother and I wish her all the best.
  • It's about time is all I can say. That just seems so strange to me. An ex-wife of BOTH brothers living at the family home. It was said that was done so Jermaine wouldn't have to pay chiild support or alimony to the Ex. And perhaps she was the one that was causing problems within. The one that Randy was referring to in his tweets. JMO <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • double post:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=9176<!-- l -->
This discussion has been closed.