Hey there!

IWantYouBackIWantYouBack Posts: 208
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hey everyone! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

My name is Jenn Connor and I am a 15 year old Pop singer from Canada. Michael Jackson inspired me to sing pop and I have been a fan of him since I was 4. I am also a HUGE fan of Criss Angel. Oh yeah, some of you may know me already. My username for the chatroom is YouAreNotAlone.

I have been a BeLIEver since June 25th, 2009 and although I am a new member here, I have been checking out this forum for quite a while now. I really wanted to join in on all of your interesting topics so I decided to sign up!

Can't wait to get posting!

Comments

• Warm welcome Jen!I just watched your video and you have the voice of an angel!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Warm welcome Jen!I just watched your video and you have the voice of an angel!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Awww thank you very, VERY much for checking out my video and the kind words. I really appreciate it! Thank you for the warm welcome also! God Bless you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Welcome, Jenn! Glad to have you!

I watched you singing 'I'll Be There' and I think you're an amazing singer. : 3 Keep up the good work!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    welcome jenn i am just going to watch your video......brb.....xxx
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    well done jenn...a powerful voice you have..........i am sure you will do well...xxxx
  • Welcome to the family.
    Watched your video. Your voice is amazing! Really beautiful. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    L.O.V.E
  • Hey everyone! Thank you SOOO very much for the kind words and for checking out my video! It means SO much to me! Knowing that fellow Michael Jackson fans have watched my video really makes me happy!

Thanks again, I really appreciate it with all my heart!

God Bless!
  • Welcome!!!

Where abouts in Canada are you?

Iam from Ontario

Wow you have a great voice. Michael is an inspiration to so many
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hi and welcome
  • IWantYouBackIWantYouBack Posts: 208
    Welcome!!!

Iam from Ontario

Ontario here, as well!

And thank you, I really appreciate it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome!!!

Iam from Ontario

Ontario here, as well!

And thank you, I really appreciate it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Cool!!! Well hello again!!!
    Hello, thanks! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Guys, I just uploaded a brand new video of me singing Ben. It would mean the world to me if you checked it out!

Thank you to those who view it in advance.

L.O.V.E <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->