BlondyBlondy Posts: 76
edited January 1970 in TIAI
God morning everybody!

Here is the redirect of today:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/MJalive999# ... 5D2D464753<!-- m -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    I see TIAIrevealed's comment on the channel page <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> update #5 coming in May, I can't wait!!
  • jm1lvmjjm1lvmj Posts: 81
    Thanks for the update and the reminder. Very timely. One Love
  • I think this is to remind eveyone how complex the entire plan was from the beginning, and full of REASON.
  • TIAI Revealed also posted a youtube link that is not working. He said Jermaine said its all going to come out. Does anyone have that link please. And Thank you!
  • God morning everybody!

Here is the redirect of today:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/MJalive999# ... 5D2D464753<!-- m -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Michael Jackson, This Is Also It: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder
    10 minutes is not enough. More info read:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=0&t=7010&p=113502#p113502<!-- l -->

It is worth reviewing all the TS's previous posts on the subject, are very important!!!

TIAI Update #4a: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7010<!-- l -->

TIAI Update #4b: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7064<!-- l -->

TIAI Update #4c: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7124<!-- l -->

TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7194<!-- l -->

It is worth reviewing the previous posts of TS on the subject, are very important!!!
    I emphasize the importance of @ MJalive's videos about HOAX since the beginning, unlike other videos on the subject, she always keeps the reality of the facts&clues, allowing us to draw our own conclusions and keep waiting(need to be UNITED GUYS!!) ... with FAITH & as her own words ASK WHY NOT WHEN ... "APPLAUSE" once again!(I'm watching with all attention...)
    MICHAEL JACKSON should be very proud of his fans BELIEVERS and FAITH that they are keeping...He deserves our support....He is our KING!
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    ...AND I BELIEVE...not murder...not dead...HE IS ALIVE!!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    L.O.V.E. FOR ALL BELIEVERS!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    michaeljackson1334.jpg
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It is true what you say Gina Jackson here important mas is the faith and the unit of all of us and by that all that was done.
    In many situations we do not have the control, cannot have the control, because of it the faith is so important... the faith is the confidence derived from the truth, and the this truth opposite to us. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I see TIAIrevealed's comment on the channel page <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> update #5 coming in May, I can't wait!!
    reminds me of one of my posts
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8178<!-- l -->
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MJalive999#p/profile-comment-5922805D2D464753

Problem: as people kept commenting, they bumped off the comment TIAI used as the redirect link & consequently the page doesn't load @ the same place it originally did this morning.

I take it we're suppose to look @ the groups though, right? In other words, the mj fans (all of them: beLIEvers, RIP-ers, etc...) need to come together & put our bickering/differences aside; we have to peacefully unite against a common cause.

or was it the specific comment we were suppose to look at?

edit: btw, it's directly linking to TIAIrevealed's comment. The ID matches. I used CSSviewer (a firefox add-on) to check .
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    I wonder if the big piece is the Jason & Arnold issue? hope TS addresses it in Update #5...