8 More Weeks To Go....

50thstatebeliever50thstatebeliever Posts: 90
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
8 more weeks to go you guys...it's not that long. I am just anticipating SOME KIND OF news...something...bits, pieces, more to add to the completion of the mystery...Somewhere deep inside, I still have an ounce of hope left. Or I wouldn't be coming back on this site at all. That's how I figure it. What about everyone else out there? Hanging on by a thread? (excuse the pun) I'll exit this page with a nice thought: I love the way Michael did his slight wiggle of his head, while walking slightly with his feet pointing a bit outwards during a number..so what's your fave MJ move/nuance???

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I'm still hanging in there. That's what is keeping me going hope that Michael is still alive and waiting for that day.
  • I'm here with you guys!
  • I'll hang on til the very end. Still have a bit of hope left in me. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • still have hope, but where the piece by piece - still not seen that
  • would that lil pic of MJ that shows up now in the http line be one of the revealing piece by piece? LOL the first day it popped up I was like whoa what's that? i looked closer and saw it was MJ's face and i bust out laughing!!