WANT SOME REAL EVIDENCE?

AnnekenAnneken Posts: 80
edited January 1970 in News
Hello everyone.If you typ on Google MICHAEL JACKSON FUNERAL ON GREEN SCREEN you see a video from 1 minute that proofs that it was all a fake!!But I dont now how to post it on here,sorry.THAT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY.

Comments

• Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    do you mean this one.?
    [youtube:1xxrc64n]
  • AnnekenAnneken Posts: 80
    Yes thats it,thanks a lot.Well isnt that the proof that everything was a fake?
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    Yes thats it,thanks a lot.Well isnt that the proof that everything was a fake?

i dont know. the produciton lights from culver city /dome project was used at the funeral. they are the same, but i dont think its greenscreen. i mean thing of the airphotage from that day, if it was green screen would all that have been there?
    but that does'nt mean that it wasnt all an act, a stage.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    The blimps are only some sort of light supplies, and so is the other ones standing on the ground. i have read this somewhere in one of the forums. But still, the funural was weird.
  • I work with those tripods everyday and I have nothing to do with Dome Project. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The funeral is weird and the background does not match with the real Forest Lawn, there can be a green srceen, but for those reasons, not for the use of tripods.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    If you look at the topic michaels furneral-waaaaay to happy people,i posted somthing there,that i noticed on the furneral vidio,ive looked again,and there is nothing behind the fella in the grey suit,and as soon as the car moves away and the group walk past,there it is,hes standing up against somthing,were did it come from.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    [youtube:yp6y6srg] here it is,right at the begining,the car moves away,hes standing on the kerb nothing behind him,as soon as the lady with the orange scarf walks past,there it is,hes standing in the same place,but now with a tree behind him.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Adding something more...

Just a few years ago, I wouldn´t consider that serious the possibility of a green screen, because for a green screen to work properly a good and uniform lighting is required, and that would be hard to hide in the aereal footage. Today it´s too easy to erase the lighting stuff, but that´s not even important, as no additional lighting is needed as we have auto enlighted led green screens. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

One thing more. Not even a green screen needed, it can also be a tracking mask.
    Have you seen the documentary eptember Clues? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- m -->http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 672451515#<!-- m -->
  • Sorry xxmjxx I can´t see any raccord jump there.
    Are you talking about first shot or second shot of the secuence.
    Which of the three grey men?
    Does the tree appears just when changing shot?
    Can you give the second?
  • [youtube:3e4yj4p7] here it is,right at the begining,the car moves away,hes standing on the kerb nothing behind him,as soon as the lady with the orange scarf walks past,there it is,hes standing in the same place,but now with a tree behind him.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Scroll to see both screen shots. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thank you!

So it´s exactly from one shot to the other, where the angle and focal length are different.
    The tree is there all the time.
    Beside the big bush and behind the flag (black square use to block/cut the light) on the first shot.
    When changing to the other camera, the flag is more to the right.
  • iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580
    Scroll to see both screen shots. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Hahas I like how you says, "trees come out of nowhere." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But you're so right though. Many things came out of nowhere. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • is there any "official" answers or theories on why the dancers where the ushers at the funeral? ...i think that's one of the most wierdest thing ever.

love
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    is there any "official" answers or theories on why the dancers where the ushers at the funeral? ...i think that's one of the most wierdest thing ever.

love

Yes that's definitely odd and that pic of them posing with the framed pic of MJ in the yellow shirt - who would do that at a funeral?
  • is there any "official" answers or theories on why the dancers where the ushers at the funeral? ...i think that's one of the most wierdest thing ever.

love

Yes that's definitely odd and that pic of them posing with the framed pic of MJ in the yellow shirt - who would do that at a funeral?

exactly my point!and i noticed one strange thing..between 1:57 - 2:20 if you look at the guy with the fedora hat, youll notice that he aint moving at all compared with all other people....i just think is odd

love
  • wendst6wendst6 Posts: 117
    There are a many different things. Please have a look of the pictures.

75866887.jpg

82495394.jpg

111yss.jpg

1111op.jpg

11111ad.jpg

111111ob.jpg

1111111ct.jpg
  • is there a complete footage video of the memorial service?please post a link if so..thanks

love
  • Yeah! Those are real differences! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Some of them I can´t see it but the tree with the trash cans alone...
    The cipress is not wrong, the pic follows a wrong line.
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    I don't believe in the green screen theory and here's why:

If it was green screened, then every single person (a couple hundred or whatever it was) that was at the funeral has to be in on the hoax. I just don't see how that's possible, or even logical. The funeral, IMO, was REAL. I mean, MJ doesn't have to be dead for there to have been a real funeral. That service was real to most of the people who attended it. To NOT have a funeral would have been weird, so they had to have one.
  • I don't believe in the green screen theory and here's why:

If it was green screened, then every single person (a couple hundred or whatever it was) that was at the funeral has to be in on the hoax. I just don't see how that's possible, or even logical. The funeral, IMO, was REAL. I mean, MJ doesn't have to be dead for there to have been a real funeral. That service was real to most of the people who attended it. To NOT have a funeral would have been weird, so they had to have one.

it was a "open casket memorial" if i remember well...at the funneral attended most of the very good friends of michael so i think it's not impossible...eitherway the memorial was very strange....
  • thanks wendst6 you have an eagle eye <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

61053333.png

strange :-s
  • These are great pics and just more PROOF
    Thankyou for taking a look, <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and thankyou seeing clues for the screen shots,im not that clever, <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->,and all them other differances to that wendst6 has posted,somthing very strange seems to be going on, <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I was looking at the photo with Miko Brando and Dave Dave. To me it looks like Dave Dave's hand has mysteriously reappeared and he is talking to someone on a cell phone. Remember on Larry King he doesn't appear to have fully developed hands. Also on the other pic Miko has a smug look on his face like he know something and it looks like the lady sitting next to him in the car with her head turn may even be laughing. That funeral was definitely strange. Also the trees do seem to appear and dissapear. What the heck? What's up with the bins at the funeral?
  • wendst6wendst6 Posts: 117
    the lady sitting next to him in the car with her head turn may even be laughing

Yes, you're absolutely right, but it is not the only one that is so funny.

herzhaftlachendetrauerg.jpg

lachenb.jpg

..and here the different Fingers at DD.

<!-- m -->http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9410 ... gereng.jpg<!-- m -->

53707951.jpg