@thisisalmostit

keyboardwizzkeyboardwizz Posts: 88
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Just ran in to an odd twitter account, is it a coincidence that this started today?
(remember the youtube vid stating the comeback on 28 of April)
And it is a full moon. (thriller ?)
You never know, I ll follow him just in case ........

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/thisisalmostit<!-- m -->

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Just ran in to an odd twitter account, is it a coincidence that this started today?

hahah i don't know but i love the name. we first had "this is it" then "this is not it" and "this is also it"* and now "this is almost it"
    i wonder when michael finally comes back if someone will start a blog or twitter with "this is it right now"
  • Do you suppose its just another crazy fan posting that tweet?
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316

hahah i don't know but i love the name. we first had "this is it" then "this is not it" now "this is almost it"
    i wonder when michael finally comes back if someone will start a blog or twitter with "this is it right now"

Hahahah "This is it right now" <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Just ran in to an odd twitter account, is it a coincidence that this started today?

hahah i don't know but i love the name. we first had "this is it" then "this is not it" now "this is almost it"

And don't forget "This Is Also It" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Edit: by the way, anyone notice who that twitter account is following? Everyone that is close to Michael plus Ashton Kutcher? Also, Harvey Levin is the first on the list - not sure if that means anything as I'm not real familiar with how Twitter works.

Edit again: This is the name at the top of the page. I know anyone can put this but...

* Name Michael Jackson
    * Location Neverland
    * Web <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/home<!-- m -->
    * Bio You 're gonna meet the man you never knew

30 Following 10 Followers 0 Listed

And don't forget "This Is Also It" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

hahah ahhh! how could i forget?!
  • Is there any "could this be it now please ?" account ?
    Is there any "could this be it now please ?" account ?

someone should make one and follow every single account we think could be michael/have ties to michael and then just "@" everybody whenever a tweet is made so it shows up on their page (i think that's how it works?). oh, we're taking over!

also, interesting background choice. from the music video "leave me alone" and how that video dealt with the tabloid trash and symbolism. whether it's michael, a believer or someone poking fun at us: well done on the background!

#thisisitrightnow

i just started a trend on the forum. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Lolz! Now isn't that something! I just woke up from a nap and now there is a "This is ALMOST it". I wonder if this account is correlated to This is Also it or not? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • It's probably just another believer..
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    ehm whats wrong with elisabeth?
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    that painting the person is using as profile pic is cute! never seen that anywhere before.
  • egnahc a ekam neht dna flesruoy ta kool a ekaT
    less than a minute ago via web

it's "Take a look at yourself and then make a change" spelled backwards...i think it's just a believer also
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    ehm whats wrong with elisabeth?

wasnt she having surgery or something ??? maybe on her heart ?
  • mjselfsweetmjselfsweet Posts: 146
    Interesting using that background IMO also. The image used for the ambulance photo maybe?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    1. this is it
    2.this is not it
    3.this is also it
    4.this maybe it
    5.is this it
    6.this is it but its not it
    7.this is probably it
    8.this could be it.
    9.we thought it was it
    10.it is it i think

i am just having a bit of fun here guys.......lol...xxxx
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Exodus 32- the children of Israel got impatient waiting for Moses to come down from the mountain

It's the real thing- Coca-Cola slogan.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Edit: now up to 78 followers. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    11. This is just it
    12. This couldn't be it
    13. This is very much it
    14. This is so it
    Never become a lemming!

From wikipedia:
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemmings_(video_game<!-- m -->)

Lemmings is a puzzle computer game developed by DMA Design (now Rockstar North) and published by Psygnosis in 1991. Originally developed for the Commodore Amiga, Lemmings was one of the most popular computer games of its time, and several games magazines praised the game, giving it some of their highest review scores at the time. The popularity of the game led to development of numerous ports to other systems, including most recently ports to the PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 2, and PlayStation 3 in 2006 and 2007, and the creation of several sequels.
    The behavior of the creatures in Lemmings is based on the supposed behavior of real lemmings, who by urban legend are believed to go on migrations en masse that eventually lead to disaster. The basic objective of the game is to guide lemmings to a designated exit through a number of obstacles that prevent the player from winning. In order to save the required number of lemmings to win, one must determine how to assign a limited number of eight different skills to specific lemmings that allow the selected lemming to alter the landscape, to affect the behavior of other lemmings, or to clear obstacles in order to create a safe passage for the rest of the lemmings.

And the best one so far:

Jason P was not my lover <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Up to 84 followers. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Never become a lemming!

From wikipedia:
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemmings_(video_game<!-- m -->)

Lemmings is a puzzle computer game developed by DMA Design (now Rockstar North) and published by Psygnosis in 1991. Originally developed for the Commodore Amiga, Lemmings was one of the most popular computer games of its time, and several games magazines praised the game, giving it some of their highest review scores at the time. The popularity of the game led to development of numerous ports to other systems, including most recently ports to the PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 2, and PlayStation 3 in 2006 and 2007, and the creation of several sequels.
    The behavior of the creatures in Lemmings is based on the supposed behavior of real lemmings, who by urban legend are believed to go on migrations en masse that eventually lead to disaster. The basic objective of the game is to guide lemmings to a designated exit through a number of obstacles that prevent the player from winning. In order to save the required number of lemmings to win, one must determine how to assign a limited number of eight different skills to specific lemmings that allow the selected lemming to alter the landscape, to affect the behavior of other lemmings, or to clear obstacles in order to create a safe passage for the rest of the lemmings.

And the best one so far:

Jason P was not my lover <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Up to 84 followers. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

jason p?????
    jason p?????[/quote]

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9270<!-- l -->

<!-- m -->http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2010/04/k ... friend.php<!-- m -->
    jason p?????

<!-- m -->http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2010/04/k ... friend.php<!-- m -->[/quote]

thank you.

in response to this guy's claims: dude, no.
    jason p?????

<!-- m -->http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2010/04/k ... friend.php<!-- m -->

mjfansince4 wrote: thank you.

in response to this guy's claims: dude, no.[/quote]

^ I so agree. Absolutely not.

You're most welcome. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Funny how it's come to the point where Michael could tweet in his name and noone will believe it's him, walk anywhere and its just a double. I can just imagine he's "having a lot of fun!"
    Funny how it's come to the point where Michael could tweet in his name and noone will believe it's him, walk anywhere and its just a double. I can just imagine he's "having a lot of fun!"

he's definitely behind the curtain now! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Geeeezzz these tweets are pretty pathetic.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
This discussion has been closed.