Are you ready to possibly wait until 2012?

looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
On November 30, 2009, the webmaster a.k.a. Mr. Dove from Michael Jackson Awakening Message website @ <!-- m -->http://mjawakening.wordpress.com<!-- m --> posted his first message.

2009 : DUSK to NIGHT

2010 : NIGHT to DAWN

2011 : DAWN to DAYLIGHT

2012 : DAYLIGHT to SUNSHINE

The only way to see the sun again is to get through the night.

Here is info about those Cirque du Soleil shows:

Cirque du Soleil is joining forces with the true entertainment legend Michael Jackson.

The magic of Cirque du Soleil and the genius of the King of Pop will be combined in the creation, development, and production of Michael Jackson projects based on the music and songs of Michael Jackson.

An arena-touring show is expected to debut in late Fall 2011 and a Las Vegas permanent show is expected to open in late 2012.

Special lifestyle projects, including a nightclub to open with the Las Vegas show, will also be developed.

Okay so let me explain. 2009 was a hard year for many of us, trying to search for answers. 2010 has brought some clarity to the situation, particularly with whether we believe 100% it's a hoax or not. This year has also brought more information about what to expect next from MJ (new record deal that lasts until 2017, new album in the fall, tours, more family members doing shows (Rebbie), etc.), 2011 is the beginning of the Cirque du Soleil tour, new music will probably be released and more information will be probably given to us and then 2012 could be his come back during the Las Vegas shows and perhaps the whole family will participate.

I also wanted to point out the sun behind Michael on the Cirque du Soleil's web page about MJ show: <!-- m -->http://promo-www.cirquedusoleil.com/mic ... index.html<!-- m -->
It could be a sign of his come back. DAYLIGHT to SUNSHINE

In addition, the sub title on the website is the following:

"From Dusk till Darkness till Dawn till Daylight till Sunshine… Will you be there?"

So perhaps, we will all have to be patient and wait until 2012 before he shows his face again. If you disagree, that's fine; it's just a theory. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• No, I wouldn´t buy it.
    For me the continue promise of a tomorrow that never comes has a clear intention.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Michael talking about the Cirque-du-Solei show in TII.. highly unlikely, but you never know.
    Maybe the dancers are going to be in this, hence the long contracts?
    I understand they'd have to practice a lot to be in such a big show. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Maybe I'm just going crazy.
  • OMG, I don't want to wait that long!!!my family already thinks I'm crazy believing that Michael is alive, and if I keep coming to this site, I believe that they are going to think I'm going "ZONKERS" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    This confirmes the fact that it is somethig much more than a hoax. Consider this. We must prepare for the change. It* all for L.O.V.E.
  • AnnekenAnneken Posts: 80
    I AM READY TO WAIT FOR MY BABY TILL ETERNITY.
  • I don't mind waiting...but if it's planned to be on 2012, I don't understand why he would come back. Most non fan have already moved on for long time. Non-believer are already done because it's already 10 months. If it's supposed to be a 2 years pause...will there still be people to be interested in it ? I'll be, but how many of us, believers, will still be there ?
    I think 2 years is not a long time, but to prepare a return, it's a big risk to take.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I AM READY TO WAIT FOR MY BABY TILL ETERNITY.

Me too, for my entire life and i won't get tired of it, cause i already know that he is alive, whether to come back or not it's up to him, whatever he decides, i'll stand for him
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Knowing that Michael is alive yes I would wait until he finally shows up because everything makes me believe that he will come back no matter when. It took years to prepare this hoax we can at least wait and be patient. It's all about Michael and I deeply respect his choices. He really deserves that we stay united with him for him in this adventure which with time is true becomes a kind of ordeal because we really wanna see him but we musn't forget that we have to change the world.
    We love you Michael whatever happens, God bless you.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    All I know is, if it's going to be that long, I'm sure Michael would have planned many interesting things along the way to keep us entertained. I'd try my hardest to be patient & enjoy the ride <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Just out of curiousity, what do you think happens after Bam? We've been so focused on his return but what comes after his return? Yet again I'm sure he had these planned way beforehand...
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    First of all, I'm fully prepared for there never being a "Bamsday". In my mind I've felt it would make more sense for him to remain "dead" to the world, especially if his life was in danger. However, all of the strange events and the clues make me think he's reappearing to fulfill some type of important purpose. I don't know.

I'll be waiting regardless. Perhaps I'll be observing from a distance... still aware but not consumed with it. Hopefully, I won't be addicted to this forum two years from now.
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    well i guess i have no other choice , so i will wait
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Maybe the dancers are going to be in this, hence the long contracts?

And hence the PRIVATE rehearsals ...... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Maybe the dancers are going to be in this, hence the long contracts?

And hence the PRIVATE rehearsals ...... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    including Orianthi's performance at Neverland <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Maybe I should start a new thread about this?
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    This hoax has a message, i don't know what it is right now since there is so many different theories being tossed around. i'm sure as time goes by it will become clearer. If it's a message that benefits the earth, all its people and animals, a HUGE united L.O.V.E among all of us..then i'll wait for as long as that takes. <3 First I want the message. Then I want to be able to congradulate the man who delivered it!
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    I believe that the longer the wait then the bigger the BAM. If people move on as time passes then the BAM will have the greatest impact if/when it occurs. For all we know, the BAM could be Michael walking Paris down the aisle at her wedding. Now that would be one helluva BAM because absolutely no one would expect that especially after so much time had passed.

Think about it, things seldom happen when they are most expected. It's when you least expect something to happen then it usually happens. It's when you let your guard down and your attention is distracted elsewhere that you get the biggest surprises. BAM dates have been set throughout the past ten months. That's no BAM. People expected something on those dates. The same holds true for these cirque de soleil dates. People are expecting something.

Have you ever planned a surprise party? They are not as easy to plan as some people may think. However, they are most successful when the guest of honor has absolutely no clue that it is about to happen. For those who are counting on a BAM, consider this hoax to be MJs well-planned surprise party for you.
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Indeed you are true fans and there is one word for your thoughts -sublime ! This is why I*ll stay here whatever happens.
  • This hoax has a message, i don't know what it is right now since there is so many different theories being tossed around. i'm sure as time goes by it will become clearer. If it's a message that benefits the earth, all its people and animals, a HUGE united L.O.V.E among all of us..then i'll wait for as long as that takes. <3 First I want the message. Then I want to be able to congradulate the man who delivered it!

What if we are not supoosed to WAIT, but ACT ? I never heard Michael saying something like "wait for me to return, to make a great change" I only heard "it's up to you to make that change" Never said we had to wait for something to happen. I think we can wait for him, but not for his message. His message is already here, waiting for US.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    'we have four years to get it right' (mike in tii on his speech at the end)

makes perfect sense now... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

'course i'll wait! he's already letting us know that he's still out there somewhere, what good would all those clues be then? the fact that so many of us read clues the same way, shows that they work.

and what good would all this elaborate planning and detail be if this was all over so soon. my take is (as frequently posted) that this was planned for at least 10-15 years, if not even longer. how much detail can you come up with in all that time? and then you need to give certain processes some time, too, like the trial. there is no real telling how long this will take alone, let go all the other stuff that's happening on the side...maybe some things are going on that we will never hear a word about, which also required some planning. and then you take a decade with deliberate planning to have it all go down in a year? naaawww...
    four years is nothing compared to the effect it's gonna have whenever mike returns, if at all...which also might possibly part of the plan - stay dead to the public. who knows but genius mike himself... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

i'll be here, i ain't goin' nowhere, this is way to exciting to watch unfold... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Even if we don't want,we have to be patient .. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    If we love him,we have to wait..
    he did many things for us..it's our turn now..
    But i think we don't have to wait until 2012 ..I don't know why i feel it ..
    We really miss him and i think he miss us ..
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Even if he never come back,the word "patience" is in our heart ..and if we will never know truth ..i know that until the end of time we still waiting ..

We love you
  • nope, i doubt i will be on this site till then

if mike comes back - hopefully i will be alive to say welcome back
  • I can wait!!! Even a lifetime if i have too
    Michael is SO worth waiting for <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I just thought of something so stupid:

what do most people do in four years? Go to college

c=3
    o=15
    l=12
    l=12
    e=5
    g=7
    e=5
    _____
    59....5*9=45;....4+5=9 (special number)
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    I partied hard the first year so it took me a little longer to earn my degree. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I just thought of something so stupid:

what do most people do in four years? Go to college

c=3
    o=15
    l=12
    l=12
    e=5
    g=7
    e=5
    _____
    59....5*9=45;....4+5=9 (special number)
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    This hoax has a message, i don't know what it is right now since there is so many different theories being tossed around. i'm sure as time goes by it will become clearer. If it's a message that benefits the earth, all its people and animals, a HUGE united L.O.V.E among all of us..then i'll wait for as long as that takes. <3 First I want the message. Then I want to be able to congradulate the man who delivered it!

What if we are not supoosed to WAIT, but ACT ? I never heard Michael saying something like "wait for me to return, to make a great change" I only heard "it's up to you to make that change" Never said we had to wait for something to happen. I think we can wait for him, but not for his message. His message is already here, waiting for US.

I think you totally misunderstood my post.