TIAI April 29

voiceforthesilentvoiceforthesilent Posts: 5,485
edited April 2010 in TIAI
Ok - what is he saying now? It reminds me of the O2 when Michael said "This Is It, This Is It, This Is It".

<!-- m -->http://www.thehdcrowd.com/screenshots/m ... s_it_2.png<!-- m -->

Comments

• Unable to access - says "Forbidden" ...(so what does it say?)
  • this is it <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> is this it <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • this is it <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> is this it <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Are you asking if this picture is the redirect? This is what I get when I go to <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m -->.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    i keep staring at this picture and I don't know what to understand <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Any ideas?
    Michael Jackson's This Is It....performance art, Michael Jackson's interactive movie ?
    Sorry, I can't think of anything else
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Maybe it's as simple as telling us THIS IS IT.. Like the climax of the hoax is gonna happen soon..? I dunno I'm having butterflies in my stomach just staring at the picture :s <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Maybe it's as simple as telling us THIS IS IT.. Like the climax of the hoax is gonna happen soon..? I dunno I'm having butterflies in my stomach just staring at the picture :s <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I was thinking that too. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Maybe it's as simple as telling us THIS IS IT.. Like the climax of the hoax is gonna happen soon..? I dunno I'm having butterflies in my stomach just staring at the picture :s <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I think you two might be right <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Or maybe the fact that it's Michael's This is it, not Kenny Ortega <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Maybe it's as simple as telling us THIS IS IT.. Like the climax of the hoax is gonna happen soon..? I dunno I'm having butterflies in my stomach just staring at the picture :s <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I think you two might be right <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Or maybe the fact that it's Michael's This is it, not Kenny Ortega <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Could be that too! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> xD Maybe a double meaning?
    I preffer your explanation, I really want Michael to come back soon and say This was it <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Too much for me...
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    To me, TIAI is one of the most, if not the most interesting part of this whole hoax. It might seem silly, but I think there's something to it.
  • I preffer your explanation, I really want Michael to come back soon and say This was it <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Too much for me...

I know, right? I have my sights set on this summer, what about you? xD:D <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    What about me?
    If he does not show up this summer I think I'll officially become a non believer <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • What about me?
    If he does not show up this summer I think I'll officially become a non believer <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

This isn't about you sweetie, this is about Mike. After giving the world 45 years of his life he finally did something for himself, and I applaud him for that. I come across so many posts in which "I" and "me" are emphasized, but this really isn't about us, it's about Mike.

I don't understand how a time limit could turn you from a believer into a non believer. If he doesn't appear this summer, does that mean you have forgotten about everything that's pointing out to him being alive? Will you simply forget about all the 'coincidences' and 'slip ups', all the things Harvey showed and told us and the extensive posts by TS, showing us that everything was so carefully planned and that there's more to come?

Please don't tell me that if he won't appear during a time that's convenient for you, you will just move on and forget everything you have been shown and learned over the last 10 months... Mike is still teaching us, and he will be back in his own time, when the time is right. Hang in there girl...
  • What about me?
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> *hugs*
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I will take one year, two years, three years .. after all what we are learning,. people do not have to abandon ship, this is it .. not lose faith, we are on track <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484

oh I hopee the end is near!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • <!-- m -->http://www.thehdcrowd.com/screenshots/m ... _it_22.png<!-- m -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Elephant bones?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    What? .. that's it, I do not see somekindofsign <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I don´t know <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

1141555-elephants_super.png
  • WOW might be nothing but it flash me.
    All i see is the reflexion of the light is in shape of a pentagone <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Well don't really know what TIAI means here. We already pointed out the Michael Jackson's This is it. (not KO then).

Maybe it means back the to the beggining ? I mean back were all it started from ? London ? The movie ? We missed something ?

The scaffeholdings are interesting. Because the letters of This Is It (8 letters) are maintained by the scaffeholdinds (8 one) but not Michael Jackson's. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Well maybe there's nothing. It's just me.

The ray of light is strange it's like it's doesn't comes from the spotlight but from above. A kind of white sun.

I'm confused...
  • What about me?

This isn't about you sweetie, this is about Mike. After giving the world 45 years of his life he finally did something for himself, and I applaud him for that. I come across so many posts in which "I" and "me" are emphasized, but this really isn't about us, it's about Mike.

I don't understand how a time limit could turn you from a believer into a non believer. If he doesn't appear this summer, does that mean you have forgotten about everything that's pointing out to him being alive? Will you simply forget about all the 'coincidences' and 'slip ups', all the things Harvey showed and told us and the extensive posts by TS, showing us that everything was so carefully planned and that there's more to come?

Please don't tell me that if he won't appear during a time that's convenient for you, you will just move on and forget everything you have been shown and learned over the last 10 months... Mike is still teaching us, and he will be back in his own time, when the time is right. Hang in there girl...

michaeljackson1152love0.jpg
    Yes...THIS IS IT ...and HE WILL BE BACK IN HIS OWN TIME, WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT!!!
    Please remember again THIS IS IT MJ words for us:
    "...Everybody doing a great job.Let's continue and BELIEVE and HAVE FAITH...give me your all, your PATIENCE, your ENDURANCE, and your UNDERSTANDING...But it's an ADVENTURE, it's a GREAT ADVENTURE...It's nothing to be nervous about...they want escapism.We wanna take them places that they have never been before.We wanna show them talent like they have never seen before...THAT'S RIGHT... THANK YOU, BIG THANK YOU

L.O.V.E. FOR ALL BELIEVERS, LOVE GINA FELICIA please KEEP THE FAITH...We BELIEVE!
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    This Is It, the time has come? or This Is It, this is what you should be looking at? Hmmm...

The picture makes me feel uneasy: the scaffolding is suspended in darkness, we can't even see where it goes, we're not privy to the entire structure, there's no hint of a stage, zip, na-da, nothing. We're kept in the dark (ignorant?), all alone; the only sources of light (information?) being "This Is It" and the Spotlight. It seems like a glare you'd find on a camera lens soooo.... someone's behind a camera? Or is it simply a glare in our eyes? Ahhhh, which one is it: the audience (us) or someone operating a camera <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    looks like an owl to me <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->