La Toya on Jensen, 04/15/2010

La Toya on Jensen, a Dutch TV show, talking about the conspiracy and control issues surrounding Mike's 'death'. The show was recorded on April 1st, and broadcasted on April 15th.

[youtube:138tdjsz]

Comments

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    This was a really bizarre interview. Here are just a few highlights. LaToya is recounting her trip to the hospital last year. First she says she's in her car on the way to the hospital and is talking to her mother who screams as loud as she could: Michael is dead. She then says she's trying to flag someone down to take her to the hospital but no one would stop and she was 2 blocks away.

She mentions that she was with the kids and they wanted to say goodbye to their dad one last time and they kissed him and told him how much they loved him and they were sobbing and sobbing. But that was the LAST time they ever cried. ARE YOU SERIOUS?????? My dog died when I was 10. I cried for 10 years. Of course, if they were merely saying goodbye before he got on a plane, well......that makes a whole lot of sense.

Finally, a completely off the wall comment. She was talking about how much they NEED the fans and how important the fans are. And this is the kicker.....because they know a lot and are part of the story!
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I don't like this person, she is full of BS and fake.
  • Part 3 is my favorite! ROFLMAO!!!!! PLEASE COME HOME, MICHAEL! We're out of pads for our cells! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Tiny excerpt from part 3 "We touched his face, his hands, and kissed him....(blank stare)....and told him what we liked best." WTH???? LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Finally, a completely off the wall comment. She was talking about how much they NEED the fans and how important the fans are. And this is the kicker.....because they know a lot and are part of the story!

I didn't watch it, but she said that?!?!?!?!?!!??! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    LaToya has a really hard time looking at the host while she speaks. Part 3 is really strange. I can't believe that the kids cried for the last time when they saw Michael's body. LaToya says they cried because their father wasn't there, so she took the kids in to see him, and they touched his face, his hands and his body, and told him how much they loved him, and what they liked most. Is this weird? Or is this reminiscense, like " I really loved your laugh", etc. Is this something you would do when you view a body so shortly after death?
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Another thing I noticed in the part with the MJ "lookalike" (although he couldn't fool a two year old) is that he was telling laToya that he had just ordered his ticket to the "This is it" concert and two hours later the news of Michael's hospitalization broke.
    Now I am wondering: Weren't the concerts sold out by then? According to everything I heard, the concerts sold out within just a couple of hours. So, did they add even more dates, or were they not sell out after all? When exactly did the tickets go on sale?

Anyone know?
  • kos2010kos2010 Posts: 1
    In part 3 i thought there was a slipup??
    She talks about the childeren and at 1:20 she says:
    'they were crying the entire time. They were on his (oeps)....on my mothers lap all three of them".

what do you think?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I don't like this person, she is full of BS and fake.

And you think you can judge her because you know her personally? Has she ever done something to you?

Can we all just stop bashing the family? We do NOT know them and we do not know the whole story, so keep your judgements to yourself please.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    Finally, a completely off the wall comment. She was talking about how much they NEED the fans and how important the fans are. And this is the kicker.....because they know a lot and are part of the story!

I don't know what to think about LaToya...but what she said about the fans is true I think. we are the kicker....so lets kick out the truth lol <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I don't like this person, she is full of BS and fake.

And you think you can judge her because you know her personally? Has she ever done something to you?

Can we all just stop bashing the family? We do NOT know them and we do not know the whole story, so keep your judgements to yourself please.

Absolutely agree on that!