King of Pop - will come under attack today!

jinanejinane Posts: 54
edited January 1970 in News
Extra TV is promoting a segment for today- alleging that MJ was involved in a "gay affair" whatever that means???It is time for all members to Stand up to Extra TV and speak out - how they can be NOT allowed to Disrespect Michael Jackson. MJ is not here to defend himself! We have to be his VOICE NOW! Write to Extra and Let then know, what you think about this slander!they have facebook & twitter so let them know what you think about it

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2010/04/king_of_pops_secret_lover_i_was_michael_jacksons_boyfriend.php

Comments

• MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    How disgusting they are, today i read an article about a book that has been recently printed, it's called "the man behind the mask" if i 'm not mistaken, so a really disgusting book, the auther interviewd some freaks who claimed that Mike was a 'gay" and was their lover, that he would disguise himself as a woman and spend the whole night with them and other disgusting things, i was really furious while reading the article,it hurts that even now after his "death" these freaks go on telling untrue and disgusting things about Mike.I've left a good and furious comment under that article, hope they'll read it and be ashamed.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    A person's sexuality is their own business. It is their right to talk about it if they want to - nobody else should ever do that.

This man is either a liar, part of the hoax (unlikely) or an opportunistic jerk who had a relationship with someone who he knew kept his private life private and is now stabbing him in the back for a moment's attention.

That's not 'love'.
  • I just can't believe all the things people say (Controversy)
    Am I black or white? Am I straight or gay? (Controversy)
    Do I believe in God? Do I believe in me? Yeah (Controversy)

Some people wanna die so they can be free
    I said, life is just a game, we're all just the same
    Do U wanna play? (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Opportunistic and disgusting, the more likely it is that you paid for the "interview." <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> And I want to clarify that I have nothing against homosexuals.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Give me a break <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> what more is about to come? an alien claming to be MJs wife may be?
    Like if any body would care about the gossip. Poor Michael, not even after "death" people let him be R.I.P...every body wants to cash on Michael.

Seem to me that the fans and supporters are figthing more for Michael than his own family <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> let´s seel more hats and cd´s.
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    Came across this from The Sun dated 21st Aug 2009. Also he told the story to some Aussie mag as well. 8 weeks after the death of your 'soulmate' do you tell the national press and anyone who will listen? You wouldn't be in the right frame of mind would you?

<!-- m -->http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... lover.html<!-- m -->
  • Annoyed that the media keep giving opportunity to people like this to talk nonsense.
  • dont care, who cares

mj is mj -thats it, not reading the news reports

these pp - jealous of what they could never be or have - feel sad for them.
  • Annoyed that the media keep giving opportunity to people like this to talk nonsense.

you just have to be bigger, if you react they have won
  • SunShineSunShine Posts: 104
    well, I posted my 2 cents in on it too...under my real name Tanya...son of a bitches...TABLOID BURNING to take place soon in my back yard...and i will record it, and then send it to all media I can, and that should show them to back off...probably not even faze them, but hell, it will show I don't give a shit as to what they print, it's all GARBAGE.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    As things stand, I think that the exercise of freedom of the press, introduce necessary restrictions. And these should be rigorous way certain bearing in mind the laws that one important aspect is not left to improvisation, people animated by economic interests.
    We have a press acts tried escondiendose under the excuse of knowledge and culture, and another that forgets all propriety to achieve fame and money, regardless of consciousness. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • but its the pp who make up or disclose the info
  • Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I logged on and did my part in leaving a comment. Thank you.
  • Thank god i'm not famous if this is the BS you have to deal with, always people trying to make money out of you. This makes me sick, can they not just get a job like the rest of us!!
  • jinanejinane Posts: 54
    Isn’t there anything more interesting or important for them to talk about than this lie? Michael Jackson is and will always be a subject of public interest for all he offered the world: his music, his artistry, his humanity. But why go on spreading lies? In their report they asked the man: Why come forward now? here is the true answer: because he made it up just yesterday! If they don’t have the capacity to research and find the truth, I’ll be happy to help them out… It’s out there for any idiot to understand, so I guess they won’t have any problems with it…
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Thanks @Mo - weird tweets indeed. I like this one I am really tired, worked until 12 last night.

On the other hand this fat slob could be Arnies BF - three kisses indeed.

• What the hell is that?!?
    "This is IT" Why did you leave us so soon? I was in a club the other night, they didnt stop playing your music. What an experience
    3:42 PM Oct 27th, 2009 via web
    rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated
    12:31 PM Jan 24th via web

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • lovelidaelovelidae Posts: 75
    I'm on my way to write to EXTRA right this minute. We can be the voice of the MJ since he can't speak right now. This is just ridiculous and uncalled for news.
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Someone on twitter is addressing this article:

<!-- m -->https://twitter.com/thisisalmostit<!-- m -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9246<!-- l -->

This is getting most interesting. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4157&p=154196#p154196

and the beat goes on.. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

oh and arnie klein and jason use twitter since 17th june 09?
    Why the hell is that?
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    Sorry I don't know much about this Extra show. Do they have some sort of perverse obsession with Michael or something. Just seen Debbie Rowe successfully sued them this year due to breach of privacy and defamation of character. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • what people will say for money <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    popcornmunchMJ.gif
  • lovelidaelovelidae Posts: 75
    Well I just posted my two cents and I tweeted them. I'm tired of this crap. They struck a nerve with me today. I have the right to tell them I don't want to see this smut. This pissed me off today.

@SunShine Mind if I join your tabloid burning party?