My pastor's warning

jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
My mother went to Bible study tonight at church, and before they began, even before praying, our pastor made a special announcement.

She said she didn't want to scare anyone, but that she wanted everyone to be as prepared as possible. She's been doing a lot of research and paying a lot of attention for the past couple of years, and is convinced that the New World Order is underway.

She said everything is starting to line up as in the Bible for the "end times".

Our pastor warned my mother and the rest of the members to "be careful" and to "pay close attention to what is going on in the world".

Could this be Michael's warning as well?

Comments

• mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    I don't know, but it is very scary all the things happening in the world, and how they are lining up with the ending times.. many people keep saying "2012" and it doesn't seem far from the truth.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    There's definitely things that are happening. The change in climate. All of a sudden earthquakes everywhere. All this technology taking over everything. It's even been mentioned that the government wants to eventually get rid of all paper medical records and make everything computerized. There has been non stop war and threats of terrorism. I know somewhere in the bible it talks about there being wars and rumors or wars. Children being killed by their own parents, celebrities dying left and right. It's time to be praying and getting our lives together with God that's for sure. We do need to be watchful of the things that are happening now.
  • There's definitely things that are happening. The change in climate. All of a sudden earthquakes everywhere. All this technology taking over everything. It's even been mentioned that the government wants to eventually get rid of all paper medical records and make everything computerized. There has been non stop war and threats of terrorism. I know somewhere in the bible it talks about there being wars and rumors or wars. Children being killed by their own parents, celebrities dying left and right. It's time to be praying and getting our lives together with God that's for sure. We do need to be watchful of the things that are happening now.

How is that different from any other time?

The world is advancing technologically, bad things happening etc etc

None of that is nothing that hasn't happened before. It's just that the world is increasingly becoming a global community, so these things might seem magnified/worse but they're not.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    There's definitely things that are happening. The change in climate. All of a sudden earthquakes everywhere. All this technology taking over everything. It's even been mentioned that the government wants to eventually get rid of all paper medical records and make everything computerized. There has been non stop war and threats of terrorism. I know somewhere in the bible it talks about there being wars and rumors or wars. Children being killed by their own parents, celebrities dying left and right. It's time to be praying and getting our lives together with God that's for sure. We do need to be watchful of the things that are happening now.

How is that different from any other time?

The world is advancing technologically, bad things happening etc etc

None of that is nothing that hasn't happened before. It's just that the world is increasingly becoming a global community, so these things might seem magnified/worse but they're not.

Well if that's how you feel that's fine. I see things happening differently. I see way more increase in natural disasters, war, climate change, and a lot of negativity in society. Even MJ himself has been singing about this type of stuff forever. I'm not saying technology is a bad thing but if you dont' notice all the changes that have taken place then I don't know what to say to you. I figured someone on here would feel that way when I made this statement and you're entitled to your views.
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    So here's my two cents: if the end of times is coming, if everything is going to end, we can't stop it, so there's no use worrying about it. You can either crawl into a hole and wait for it to happen like a scared little puppy, or you can live each day to the fullest and not worry about what might happen. I choose the latter. Anyone who chooses the former is wasting the gift that is life itself.
  • jacilovesmichael: I understand what your talking about, and it is In the book of revelations also I believe some mentions of the end times in the gospels, as spoken by Jesus. For those of us who believe in the lord, it's time for us to get prepared, Jesus
    gave us several warnings of what to look out for in the end.
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    So here's my two cents: if the end of times is coming, if everything is going to end, we can't stop it, so there's no use worrying about it. You can either crawl into a hole and wait for it to happen like a scared little puppy, or you can live each day to the fullest and not worry about what might happen. I choose the latter. Anyone who chooses the former is wasting the gift that is life itself.

To each his own, I really beleive that.

But the reason it's so significant, the reason I posted this...is because I believe it could possibly have a LOT to do with the reasons for the hoax. If this is what Michael Jackson believes, then he would want everyone to get ready. And part of getting ready is exposing the evil in the world like the NWO. Many people have been led astray (whether you are a religious person or not) by things that were created by the Illuminati, and many people don't even know that they've been lied to and manipulated. And they will continue living their mindless lives and like you said, maybe live life to the "fullest" and not care whats going on. BUT... I tend to believe that many people (not saying you) don't even know what life could really be because they are dumbed down and completely consumed in all of the lies.

No matter what one's beliefs or religion, I believe (and I'm sure Michael does too) that EVERYONE deserves to know the whole TRUTH. I'm sure some people will probably even re-evaluate what they believe in once they realize what is REALLY going on in our world.
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    I agree with the post , i'm not christian , you don't need to be christian to realize what's going on

And about be scared and not living my life ...erm.. I do , but I also like to know in what woorld I live , you know .. not being ignorant ...

And I don't think working day and night to earn money is living life

I would personally grow my vegetables , not use their f*** money and inhale real fraish air and the NWO don't let us do that unfortunately ... they make us being dependant of their money...
    And I don't like technology (except my pc and radio lol), what's wrong saying that ? It seems like if you don't believe in scientifics and science you are WEIRD LOL!Call me weird
    I have my religion I don't need their stupid lies ...yeah sure my ancestors were monkeys hehehehehe <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Sorry Im a little bit pissed when I see some people trying to tell us we are wasting our time when we want to know the truth ...
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    I agree with the post , i'm not christian , you don't need to be christian to realize what's going on

And about be scared and not living my life ...erm.. I do , but I also like to know in what woorld I live , you know .. not being ignorant ...

And I don't think working day and night to earn money is living life

I would personally grow my vegetables , not use their f*** money and inhale real fraish air and the NWO don't let us do that unfortunately ... they make us being dependant of their money...
    And I don't like technology (except my pc and radio lol), what's wrong saying that ? It seems like if you don't believe in scientifics and science you are WEIRD LOL!Call me weird
    I have my religion I don't need their stupid lies ...yeah sure my ancestors were monkeys hehehehehe <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Sorry Im a little bit pissed when I see some people trying to tell us we are wasting our time when we want to know the truth ...

I'm with ya!
  • There are definitely alot of thing happening and I think it doesn't take that long anymore before we are at our ''end time'' The Bible is right about everything and the way the Bible describes everything those things are happening right now. Alot of people I've spoken to say the same thing they feel the end is near and I think so as well.

I believe in God, but the way the Illuminati/NWO is spreading all these ''religions'' is to keep us from the truth and from God. God is on our side not Satan. It's a Satan's world we live in now but we can fight this to keep spreading the message. L.O.V.E and LOVE = GOD and GOD = LOVE. I really think that this is what Michael is telling us all this time.
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006

No doubt!! We don't know the exact date of the end of the world. The signs are obviously here! No question! Your Pastor's warning is definitely confirming what is going on now. For anyone wants to deny it is deceived.

I agree.
    However, we need to be aware of what is going on at the same time.
    There are definitely alot of thing happening and I think it doesn't take that long anymore before we are at our ''end time'' The Bible is right about everything and the way the Bible describes everything those things are happening right now. Alot of people I've spoken to say the same thing they feel the end is near and I think so as well.

I believe in God, but the way the Illuminati/NWO is spreading all these ''religions'' is to keep us from the truth and from God. God is on our side not Satan. It's a Satan's world we live in now but we can fight this to keep spreading the message. L.O.V.E and LOVE = GOD and GOD = LOVE. I really think that this is what Michael is telling us all this time.

100% agree. This is another way for the enemy to suppress truth to keep people blinded.
  • There are definitely alot of thing happening and I think it doesn't take that long anymore before we are at our ''end time'' The Bible is right about everything and the way the Bible describes everything those things are happening right now. Alot of people I've spoken to say the same thing they feel the end is near and I think so as well.

100% agree. This is another way for the enemy to suppress truth to keep people blinded.

I Agree Also
  • So here's my two cents: if the end of times is coming, if everything is going to end, we can't stop it, so there's no use worrying about it. You can either crawl into a hole and wait for it to happen like a scared little puppy, or you can live each day to the fullest and not worry about what might happen. I choose the latter. Anyone who chooses the former is wasting the gift that is life itself.

....Or you can open your eyes to actually see in what kind of world we live in and how you can protect yourself from the evil in this world that is poluting our minds and start to learn what the end of times really is or means, while still living your life.

@jacilovesmichael, I agree with that pastor and I'm not even a Christian.
  • XspeechlessXXspeechlessX Posts: 666
    Did we ever discover why all that concrete was taken to Neverland...?

Just saying. It scares me. I think Michael knows more than we think.