edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=BR&v=e2Xo1EdgjkU<!-- m -->

This was posted on twitter

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• lovely but when was it posted

how do you know it was the real mj
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    I HOPE THIS IS NOT SOMEONE MESSING WITH US...BECAUSE I AM IN TEARS NOW.....MICHEAL PLEASE LET IT BE YOU.......XXXX
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think Mike's movie making skills are way better than this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    HOW CAN WE FIND OUT WHO IS DOING THIS...OR CANT WE...?
    HOW CAN WE FIND OUT WHO IS DOING THIS...OR CANT WE...?

These people shouldn't get that much attention. This is not MJ, I would bet all the money I have on that, seriously.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    also on

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/ ... 5&start=10<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Xo1EdgjkU<!-- m -->

Investigate?..
  • What a waste of time...
  • "Mouth of the truth"............................... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And the person's Twitter: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/TrueofMJ<!-- m -->

Come on guys, who seriously thinks this is real?

Some tweets:

Cassandra Gretchen-Sims is not real name.
    9:42 PM Mar 28th via web

I know CGS and I know that the person from twitter who claims to be her is cheater.
    9:48 PM Mar 28th via web

Poland , I see how much you love him.Really
    5:11 PM Mar 27th via web

Meeting after such a long time are moving.
    2:36 PM Apr 2nd via web

This is a silly game in the late.Murray knows what to say.There's not whole family at the trial.
    11:35 PM Apr 5th via web

Poland, I love you more.
    6:01 PM Apr 11th via web

My dear polish friends , I join you in pain.My soul is bleeding very much.God is in the care of all the dead.
    5:03 PM Apr 10th via web

Sooooo, according to the very bad English and the tweets to Poland and Polish fans, I assume this is a Polish hoaxer that is f*cking with people's minds. When will people see there are hundreds of fakers on the internet trying to stir things up? I mean come on!

• FAKE.. please dont cry, people. I hate to see people messing with the fans like this!!

So obviously a fake.. dont you think MJ is a teeny bit more talented than to make a rubbish youtube vid like this???
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    This is the same account that posted the bogus "warm up" audio that was supposedly from April 8th or whatever.

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • lovely but when was it posted

how do you know it was the real mj

It was posted on twitter 30 April 2010, I just posted it so it was available for all who are not on twitter.

Is it genuine? I dont know, but its interesting , its up to each and ever view to make up there own mind. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

There is a date under the video on ytube which states when it was posted on ytube.

With the L.O.V.E. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • What a waste of time...

Sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    This is the same account that posted the bogus "warm up" audio that was supposedly from April 8th or whatever.

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

^^^ I think that all on its own should tell people this person is full of shit.
  • Mouth of the Truth?

More like Mouth full of 369! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->