See you in July...Again?!

jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Okay maybe I missed something and this is common knowledge. But I was watching videos of Michael on youtube and came across this:

[youtube:2v02xjkh]

This was in 1997, and he says "See you all in July"...JUST like he did at the 02.

Coincidence? Significance?

Anyone know?

Comments

• ...And is it just me or does the 1997 Michael seem a lot different than the 1995 Michael we see here:

[youtube:1fi7z47h]

Actually, the earlier one seems more like the real Michael to me by his voice. Ears are different, eyes are different...

Might both be him, but I can't help but consider doubles everytime I see him now.
  • coincidence....let's not make a big deal out of all videos like that...
  • What year was this video made? We shouldn't make anything out of it.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    HE IS SO GORGEOUS HERE. HE IS SO GODLIKE CREATION. I MISSED HIM BADLY! AND I AM <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYvSGnNL ... re=related<!-- m -->
  • HE IS SO GORGEOUS HERE. HE IS SO GODLIKE CREATION. I MISSED HIM BADLY! AND I AM <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYvSGnNL ... re=related<!-- m -->

YES YES YES!!!!
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Most if not all of MJ's tours have begun in July in England so I guess he says 'see you in July' before all of them.
  • July, the 7th month!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    dubble post! but it doesnt matter <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=55&t=8592<!-- l -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    ...And is it just me or does the 1997 Michael seem a lot different than the 1995 Michael we see here:

[youtube:33n7fwum]

Actually, the earlier one seems more like the real Michael to me by his voice. Ears are different, eyes are different...

Might both be him, but I can't help but consider doubles everytime I see him now.

Hmmmmmmmm....... he always makes me think of doubles.... but I AM NOT SURE AAARRRHHHHH it's so frustrating <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Anyway, how did his hair grow so fast from 1995 to 1997?!?!?!?!?!?!?

But this one is Michael (1995), no doubt about it.....and the 1997 one is also Michael...but why is he different <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • Okay maybe I missed something and this is common knowledge. But I was watching videos of Michael on youtube and came across this:

[youtube:10lug7ym]

This was in 1997, and he says "See you all in July"...JUST like he did at the 02.

Anyone know?

The video title says this is from 1992, not 1997 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    Okay maybe I missed something and this is common knowledge. But I was watching videos of Michael on youtube and came across this:

[youtube:1uk79sts]

Anyone know?

The video title says this is from 1992, not 1997 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Where are you seeing that? I see 1997. I think you may have read it wrong. Unless there's another year listed somewhere else, but then we would have 2 years and wouldn't know which was right.
  • Oops.. Very sorry, I read it wrong <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Sorry about that <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->