an article by Don fulsom.la Moonwalker meet the white rabbit

IdéaloIdéalo Posts: 104
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
do not know what to think of this article

<!-- m -->http://crimemagazine.com/michael_jacksons_death.htm<!-- m -->

Comments

• This is interesting... don't know what to think of it either.
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Michael Jackson has plenty of celebrity company at Forest Lawn, where the bodies of Walt Disney, Clark Gable, Carole Lombard and W. C. Fields are interred. Unlike his neighbors, however, MJ is permanently dancing with the white rabbit.

What does that mean?
  • Propofol does not make you feel rested. It puts you unconscious but it doesnt allow for REM sleep.
    For me, when I woke up from surgery after having this stuff...I felt sick and nauseated and wanted nothing more then to go home and "sleep it off"...
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Unlike his neighbors, however, MJ is permanently dancing with the white rabbit.

What does that mean?

Most likely the author got that from researching propofol abuse. This is an interesting article...

<!-- m -->http://www.csahq.org/pdf/bulletin/propofol_57_2.pdf<!-- m -->

From "Propofol: Dancing With a White Rabbit" by C.F. Ward, M.D. Spring, 2008

"Yes, people die dancing with this "white rabbit," not necessarily from intent, but from an inability to control a drug that causes abrupt loss of consciousness."
  • moyrummoyrum Posts: 78
    woow this was interesting but why did he have to write this "Unlike his neighbors, however, MJ is permanently dancing with the white rabbit" What is that suppose to mean <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> And why have they got Murrays age as 51, he was 56 in 2009.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Propofol does not make you feel rested. It puts you unconscious but it doesnt allow for REM sleep.
    For me, when I woke up from surgery after having this stuff...I felt sick and nauseated and wanted nothing more then to go home and "sleep it off"...

yeah me, too....I was like "WTH" like I had too much drinks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    "Despite this prescription cocktail concocted by Murray, sleep kept eluding Jackson—even though the clock now registered 10:40 a.m. At that point, the doctor finally gave in to the entertainer’s constant demands for his “milk.”
    Jackson quickly fell asleep.
    When Murray returned to Jackson’s bedside after a quick bathroom break, he says he found a non-breathing Jackson with a weak pulse. The doctor, calling upon his experience at a cardiologist, immediately started applying CPR in an attempt to revive the world famous singer."
    -Applying CPR on the bed;
    -10.40am Mj was given Propofol. Murrey went to the bathroom, came back, MJ was not breathing. What time was that? 11.00, 11.15, 11.30? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    -LAPD found Murrey was living a MSG to his patient at 11.45am. So, this son of bitch, left Michael unattendend and was calling his another patient???? Also, investig. report says, he was making other calls. What time he called Alvarez and Prince to join him then?
    -911 call, however, was made around 12.29 pm. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

However, after all "Michael permanently dancing with white rabbits." Is this a sarcasm or something else?
  • This is a very significant article in that it was published on 08/19/09. MJ's fake burial wasn't until 09/03/09. Very interesting, too, the connection with the white rabbit (propofol) and beLIEve poster with the white rabbit. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • "Of course, he’s appropriately attired for the big affair. He’s wearing full stage makeup, sunglasses, a gigantic gold belt, and a costume of glimmering white pearl beads. And—most fitting of all—he’s wearing one of his famous white gloves."

How do he/she/they would know this?????? WE didn't see him in the coffin!!! (if the family told them->) we don't need to be listening to them right now, because they're telling us lies.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • This is a very significant article in that it was published on 08/19/09. MJ's fake burial wasn't until 09/03/09. Very interesting, too, the connection with the white rabbit (propofol) and beLIEve poster with the white rabbit. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I remember hearing people say that Michael would call propofpl his "MILK"....

m=13
    i=9
    l=12
    k=11
    ____
    45; 4+5=9 (special number...) I love finding 3, 6, 7, and 9's <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    This is a very significant article in that it was published on 08/19/09. MJ's fake burial wasn't until 09/03/09. Very interesting, too, the connection with the white rabbit (propofol) and beLIEve poster with the white rabbit. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

m=13
    i=9
    l=12
    k=11
    ____
    45; 4+5=9 (special number...) I love finding 3, 6, 7, and 9's <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

huh?

m=13
    i=9
    l=12
    k=11
    ____

huh?
    I remember "doctors" say that around June-September... plus it was on CNN and HLN...
  • JavaJava Posts: 162
    woow this was interesting but why did he have to write this "Unlike his neighbors, however, MJ is permanently dancing with the white rabbit" What is that suppose to mean <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> And why have they got Murrays age as 51, he was 56 in 2009.
    It means that unlike anyone around Michael that might being fooling around with a drug and still lives to tell, the reverse is true of Michael. Michael died.