new video on you tube will be deleted soon...

mmzmmz Posts: 450
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I think this is a fake...
but I wanted you to tell me if you had already seen those pictures...some people in other forum say they should be after 25 june... or..are they from 2005?

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=BR&v=e2Xo1EdgjkU<!-- m -->

Comments

• nikuznikuz Posts: 1
    hi! the photo take from 2005 ...

see mjjpictures.com 2005 London

fake is everywhere <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i don't think it's the real mike. i checked some of the other vids, the ones i could see, and they were composed of some interview quotes and knowledge you can easliy accumulate from watching other youtube vids.

it's so much info there on mike, you can recreate him online using just what's available for everybody and answert all kinds of questions even. i don't think it's that difficult anymore. which gives the real mike the chance to just 'be one of them' and nobody could really tell but those who are really in on it. very clever...

the pics don't look recent to me and i doubt that he would have himself photographed by someone else after june 25...that would be stupid, imo.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Triple post about another poser.... Those fakes really get too much attention.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.