TIAI May 1

HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1776<!-- m -->

Comments

• melodymelody Posts: 196
    A revolutionary and enlightening era, a year that called for freedom, independence and common sense. A year that ends in victory (though does not conclude the war) and spurred a movement of freethinking individuals (Bavarian Illuminati). Hmmm....
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    MDCCLXXVI Roman numerals for 1776...It was a big year. The redirects seem to get closer to the truth now. I think TIAI will have "to call it a day" very soon. I still believe a family member is behind this.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .....As always with L.O.V.E xox
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    in 1776 at the 01.May the Illuminati was found in Germany..the start of the Illuminati, 234 years ago !
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    ...exactly .... 1 May 1776 Adam Weishaupt in Germany (ex Jesuit!) founded the Bavarian Illuminati.
    Their mission is lit and supervised by an eye (eye in the pyramid summit: the drawing together
    eagles - Great Seal - were made by some Masons in 1782 and delivered to Thomas Jefferson in June 17 of that year).
    In 1789, the year of the French Revolution, the States Congress United accepted the Great Seal (the eagle with 13 stars forming the six-pointed star or hexagram or seal of Solomon, two triangles
    opposing and interpenetrating) while the pyramid with the eye was printed on the U.S. dollar only in 1933 by Franklin Delano Roosevelt (32 degree Freemason of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite - RSAA
    In U.S. dollars, under the pyramid, is the date 1776 in Roman numerals and does not indicate the year of July 4, 1776 but the year of birth of the Bavarian Illuminati ..
    The current Pope, Benedict XVI, Joseph Alois Ratzinger was born in Markt am Inn, April 16, 1927: Markt am Inn ( (roughly translated "I am the mark, marking "....) and it is a village in Bavaria .... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    1776 -- there's going to be some kind of revolution. There are "false" revolutions and then there are real revolutions. Is there going to be a musical revolution soon?

"I think the answer is just phenomenal great music. Just reaching the masses. I think people are still searching. There's not a real musical revolution going on right now either, but when it's there people will break down a wall to get to it. I mean, before Thriller, it was the same kind of thing. People were not buying music. It helped to bring everybody back into the stores. So, when it happens, it happens."
    -Michael Jackson , Ebony magazine
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    A revolutionary and enlightening era, a year that called for freedom, independence and common sense. A year that ends in victory (though does not conclude the war) and spurred a movement of freethinking individuals (Bavarian Illuminati). Hmmm....
    "Freethinking individuals"??? Considering all that has come out about this "illuminati", don't you think you're being a little too kind. Also, in many ways the American Revolution was not what it seemed. There was a transfer of power, but it wasn't from the British to the Americans.
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    in 1776 at the 01.May the Illuminati was found in Germany..the start of the Illuminati, 234 years ago !

May 1 – Adam Weishaupt founds the Bavarian Illuminati (Order of the Illuminati) in Ingolstadt, Bavaria.

That is what caught my eye too, probably the main reason for the redirect?

234 years ago? 2+3+4 = 9 ...... just saying! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Well, I see that the Illuminati was founded on May 1st, which is also May Day, a significant holiday celebrating workers throughout the world, EXCEPT in the US, even though it began here!

Here's a brief history of it: <!-- m -->http://www.iww.org/projects/mayday/origins.shtml<!-- m -->

Today would be the perfect day for the BAM, IMHO.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Apart from the founding of the Bavarian Illuminati, the site has other links with conspiracy theories, theories of murder (Michael Jackson 2009), and other theories, New Coke 1985.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Michael_Jackson<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Coke#C ... y_theories<!-- m -->

And also Elvis:
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presley_phenomenon<!-- m -->
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    ...exactly .... 1 May 1776 Adam Weishaupt in Germany (ex Jesuit!) founded the Bavarian Illuminati.
    Their mission is lit and supervised by an eye (eye in the pyramid summit: the drawing together
    eagles - Great Seal - were made by some Masons in 1782 and delivered to Thomas Jefferson in June 17 of that year).
    In 1789, the year of the French Revolution, the States Congress United accepted the Great Seal (the eagle with 13 stars forming the six-pointed star or hexagram or seal of Solomon, two triangles
    opposing and interpenetrating) while the pyramid with the eye was printed on the U.S. dollar only in 1933 by Franklin Delano Roosevelt (32 degree Freemason of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite - RSAA
    In U.S. dollars, under the pyramid, is the date 1776 in Roman numerals and does not indicate the year of July 4, 1776 but the year of birth of the Bavarian Illuminati ..
    The current Pope, Benedict XVI, Joseph Alois Ratzinger was born in Markt am Inn, April 16, 1927: Markt am Inn ( (roughly translated "I am the mark, marking "....) and it is a village in Bavaria .... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

The correct translation of Markt am Inn is: market by the river Inn

The Bavarian Illuminati date also caught my eye.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    May 1 – Adam Weishaupt founds the Bavarian Illuminati (Order of the Illuminati) in Ingolstadt, Bavaria.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Also, remember all of the strange connections to everything equaling "777" and/or "999" 777 + 999 = 1776.
    VVVVVVV
    4-21. 777 + 999 = 1776; Greatest Demonstration for Freedom

Now that we have seen both 777 and 999 used repeatedly in relation to TII, the death, the burial, and the resurrection—let’s examine what happens if we add these numbers: 777 + 999 = 1776! For everyone in the USA, and many around the world, this number is instantly recognized as the year of the US Declaration of Independence: July 4, 1776 {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence}. Could this have anything to do with the hoax?

Remember the MLK statement in TDRCAU: “In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom [independence] in the history of our nation [USA].” {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qE22UOlQts} Does this mean that the hoax is mainly for people in the USA, and not around the world? No; MJ merely used things that already existed about the USA (MLK, and July 4) to represent the whole world. He also used London (O2), and V for Vendetta parallels (in London)—but the hoax is not mainly for England.

Speaking of V for Vendetta parallels, that was one of the recent redirects. Both V and MJ spoke in London, with a red curtain background, wearing black, and for the purpose of freedom from corrupt elites in the government, etc.

And did you notice the fireworks in V for Vendetta? Well, you can also see fireworks in the TII DVD—both on stage, just before Light Man, and also projected in the video shown during Light Man {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GooyC24NOdY; http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/mpd/permalink/m10VO3DPICBZT5}. Furthermore, you can see very obvious red, white, and blue on Light Man immediately before the fireworks. Anyone from the USA will instantly know that these colors are unquestionably linked to the fourth of July, known as Independence Day {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_(United_States)}.

The fifth of November is basically “Independence Day” in V for Vendetta; and exactly 4 months later, on March 5, MJ had his London press conference. Between the death on June 25, and the memorial on July 7, there is one and only one date that stands out on the American calendar: July 4! This day was also about 4 months after March 5, and about 4 months before November 5. MJ probably would’ve done the London press conference on November 5, except that would’ve been too early—and probably a little too obvious.

We do know that the very last words at the O2 press conference were: “... see you in July!” {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1znYaU0oeo} Does this mean that Bamsday is July 4, 2010? Not necessarily; remember, we should not get our hopes up for any specific date. Nevertheless, he was not referring to July 2009—since that was long before 9-9-09, and certainly Bamsday would not be two months before the “resurrection”!

TIAI Update #4c is next. {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7124}
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    1 7 7 6 = 1+6 = 7 7 7
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    4th July = the greatest demonstration of freedom in the history of our nation (nations)...4th July 2010 ?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    What are the odds that all of these things happened by coincidence, and were not planned? Quite frankly, at least practically speaking: it is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!! We can be 100% certain that these things were planned. The only question is whether they were planned by MJ, for a death hoax—or were these things all part of a huge and complex murder conspiracy, designed to look like a death hoax?

TIAI Update #4d is the final part: {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7194}
    TS 12/03/2010

MJFAN7 , well, this is another "coincidence" more .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tusia6631tusia6631 Posts: 101
    MJFAN7 , well, this is another "coincidence" more .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    coincidence.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> sure.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    well.. i think we're slowly heading to the end.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> i dunno how u feel bout it..but i feel great!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> it's amazing!! it's an adventure!! a great adventure!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    This is a very interesting article by Wes Penre about the Bavarian Illuminati.

<!-- m -->http://www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm#4<!-- m -->

• Year 1776 (MDCCLXXVI) was a leap year starting on Monday (link will display the full calendar) of the Gregorian calendar (or a leap year starting on Friday of the 11-day slower Julian calendar)
    June.11 – American Revolution: The Continental Congress appoints a committee to draft the Declaration of Independence.

Once more "11" mentioned in my last TIAI redirect:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9281&p=154589#p154589<!-- l -->
    IMPORTANT NOTE: Take a look at number"11" in the picture below, and pay attention: 06+11+2010=11 Interesting??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    michaeljackson1155love3.jpg
    INTERESTING AGAIN...AGAIN...AGAIN... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

BELIEVE me, dear Sir: there is not in the British empire a man who more cordially LOVES a union with Great Britain than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the British Parliament propose; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America.(Thomas Jefferson)

L.O.V.E. & PEACE & FAITH FOR ALL BELIEVERS!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Illuminati again... who are these people?!?!?
  • WhiteNightWhiteNight Posts: 91

This may rear slightly off subject as it is something that may need further research to be understood by some but oh well…

Adam Weishaupt never disassociated himself with the Jesuits. It was an elaborate plan to make it seem that way. He remained loyal to the Jesuits till his death. This was done so that the Jesuits would be able to conceal their direct association to the Illuminati.

Adam Weishaupt is not the true founder of the Illuminati. He can merely be given the credit for entertaining the idea of this secret society. He officially introduced this idea by the Order of the Jesuits. He was instructed to ‘theatrically’ disassociate himself from the Jesuits.

Here is a bit of histrionics about the Jesuits and Illuminati:

A Spaniard by the name of Ignatius de Loyola was the true founder of the Illuminati. He was also the first Jesuit General who is most commonly known as the ‘Black Pope’.
    Ignatius de Loyola formed a society called ‘Los Alumbrados’ which roughly translates to ‘The Enlightened Ones’ or ‘The Illuminated Ones.’ That is where the term ‘Illuminati’ comes from.

His vision was a world without democracy under one government with a universal church all under the Pope.

He presented his ideas to the Pope and his holiness approved but on one condition: He must change the name to something that would sound more Christian and less pagan. (Does this ring a bell? Rome was Christianized and given a facelift. All of its pagan gods were turned to Christian figures)

So it was decided that the society would be called ‘The society of Jesus.’ The name then evolved to ‘Jesuits.’

Unfortunately, the Jesuits have become so powerful that even the Pope is not exempt from their authority.

This is just a mini synopsis. There is much more info out there and I encourage people to look into it. It’s worth researching. You may be shocked by what you find.

Keep an open mind and PLEASE remember what Michael said once>>> “They manipulate our history books. The history books are not true. It’s a lie! The History books are lying. You need to know that. You must know that!’

Here is a video of Michael making one of his great speeches. The above quote starts at exactly 2:30:
    [youtube:2x19urpk]

Never mind the context of this statement. When Michael says that our history books are made of lies, he really means it.

The following videos give a bit more insight on Jesuits and are quite interesting. But I must warn you. There is a lot to read on these videos.

The truth about the Jesuits Part 1: [youtube:2x19urpk]

The Truth about the Jesuits Part 2: [youtube:2x19urpk]

Now before people get offended by this, I would like to make it clear that I am not trying to attack anyone based on faith and what have you. My SUPER BEST friend is Catholic and I trust her with everything that I am.

This has nothing to do with whether one is Catholic or not.

These are all facts but have been ‘conveniently’ refuted. Many ex-Jesuits have come forward claiming these things over and over and over again and have either disappeared, have been killed, are on the run or have been discredited by suspicious means.

The bottom line is this> Jesuits = Illuminati and Illuminati = Jesuits. Bar none. There really is no other way to explain this.

I will not entertain any argument over this because it is unnecessary. You decide and believe what you want.

Either way, the truth will always prevail regardless of how many people approve. Like they say…’Truth is a bitch’ but it’s just that >>>>>>> ‘TRUTH’

Nothing is as it seems. I was blind once but now I see and I had a hard time accepting it for many years.

BeLIEve it or not. The choice is yours.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    The video on the Jesuits promise to disclose the ultimate conspiracy and that may just be the case. Amazing. I've never really understood why people were opposed to the Federal Reserve and for the first time, I get it! And what's amazing is that never ONCE on television or in the mainstream press is it discussed/disclosed that the Federal Reserve is not a government institution. Tell people that and they look at you like you're nuts!
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393

Expanding the discourse on Jesuits is a good idea.
    For me it was important to focus attention to the "top" of the Illuminati: unexpected characters, front organizations, criminal actions.
    Everything serves to awaken, to understand, to know more and more, connect the facts.
    A few years ago, the former Bishop Gerard Bouffard of Guatemala said the Vatican is the real spiritual controllers of the Illuminati and the New World Order, while the Jesuits through the Black Pope (until 2008 the general Father Peter Hans Kolvenbach, now Adolfo Nicolas) effectively control the Vatican hierarchy and the Roman Catholic Church.
    Bouffard has left the Church and now lives in Canada he worked for six years as a priest in the Vatican, charged with the task of transmitting daily confidential correspondence between the Pope and the leaders of the Jesuit Order.
    In the archives at the site <!-- m -->http://www.gcnlive.com<!-- m --> surprising statement can be heard in their entirety.
    According to his testimony, the Pope takes his marching orders from the Pope black, while the Jesuits are also the leaders of the New World Order, with the task of infiltrating other religions and world governments, to achieve a world government single and a fascist one world religion based on Satanism and Lucifer.
    The Black Pope controls all major decisions taken by the Pope and these in turn controls the Illuminati.
    You can not imagine how bad and how much destruction they have caused and will cause the Jesuits, while using perfect cover behind black robes and professing to be men of God
    There are testimonies of other people, like Bill Hughes, author of the books "The enemy unmasked" and "Terrorists secrets" as well as Eric John Phelps, author of "Vatican Assassins".
    Besides painting a dark portrait of the Black Pope in Rome, Bouffard reveals that the evil power of the Jesuits spread all over the world, including solid infiltration in America, Council of Foreign Relations (CFR) and major religious organizations.
    Bouffard says that they acts as the perfect calameonti, assuming the identity of Protestants, Mormons, Baptists and Jews, with the intention of ausare the collapse of the U.S. and bring the country under a one world religion, founded in Jerusalem and under the control of their leader, Lucifer.
    With the U.S., aims to destroy the Middle East and Israel with the purpose of controlling all the world leaders and cause a conflict that spread to the whole world, destroying even the Catholic Church to install a one world religion based on Satanism.
    The signs of Satanism are found in many outward symbols, vestments produced by the Church.
    In my post "Pedophilia and Masonic rites" I focused attention on some robes and vestments used by Pope Ratzinger.
    Bouffard went to Rome after working in Africa and Guatemala, where was recorded as a Freemason, a member of the Masonic 37 degree.
    Like him, many other high-level priests (bishops, cardinals and even popes) were members of secret societies with others in positions of power in other religions and governments.
    Italian and French Newspapers of the early 80s reported that more than 150 high-ranking priests were members of the Freemasonry, including the P2 Lodge and other secret societies.
    Bouffard and few Jesuit priests denounced the church to expose the aims of the Society or the Society of Jesus "- founded in 1541 by Ignatius de Loyola - and of course were discredited.
    The Jesuits tried to falsify the truth, destroying any documentation certifying the statements. Many have been poisoned with acid to avoid the mud.

Throughout history, the Jesuit Order has been linked to wars and genocide, and was formally banned by many nations, including France and England.
    America seems to have more than 28 universities from coast to coast, over the control CFR as mentioned above, and many banks like "Bank of America" and the " Federal Reserve banking system. "
    It' s very important to continue to explore these topics, to increase knowledge and spread it.
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • cawobethcawobeth Posts: 135
    I know, gwynned, same here.
    When I dare mention one conspiracy that has proven to have been one or is one,
    my Mom, brothers or whoever think I find conspiracies in everything, yet I don't ! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I'm not a suspecting person by nature, in fact, I tend to be naive and pretty behind with some pretty important stuff.
    I've just trusted that God gives me what I need to know & not more than I can handle. Though the last few days have offered me a little too much info.
    Meanwhile , I tend to think that there are a few more obvious #'s worth adding up.
    I care not to theorize 'bout #'s though. I fair better with colors & other symbols.
  • <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> THE DAY WILL COME WHEN OUR SILENCE WILL BE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE VOICES YOU ARE THROTTLING TODAY.
    <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

I love that quote above... lol
    it SPEAKS volumes about this AIR for the GREATEST demonstration for FREEDOM in OUR NATION'S HIStory!!!
  • WhiteNightWhiteNight Posts: 91

Expanding the discourse on Jesuits is a good idea.
    For me it was important to focus attention to the "top" of the Illuminati: unexpected characters, front organizations, criminal actions.
    Everything serves to awaken, to understand, to know more and more, connect the facts.
    A few years ago, the former Bishop Gerard Bouffard of Guatemala said the Vatican is the real spiritual controllers of the Illuminati and the New World Order, while the Jesuits through the Black Pope (until 2008 the general Father Peter Hans Kolvenbach, now Adolfo Nicolas) effectively control the Vatican hierarchy and the Roman Catholic Church.
    Bouffard has left the Church and now lives in Canada he worked for six years as a priest in the Vatican, charged with the task of transmitting daily confidential correspondence between the Pope and the leaders of the Jesuit Order.
    In the archives at the site <!-- m -->http://www.gcnlive.com<!-- m --> surprising statement can be heard in their entirety.
    According to his testimony, the Pope takes his marching orders from the Pope black, while the Jesuits are also the leaders of the New World Order, with the task of infiltrating other religions and world governments, to achieve a world government single and a fascist one world religion based on Satanism and Lucifer.
    The Black Pope controls all major decisions taken by the Pope and these in turn controls the Illuminati.
    You can not imagine how bad and how much destruction they have caused and will cause the Jesuits, while using perfect cover behind black robes and professing to be men of God
    There are testimonies of other people, like Bill Hughes, author of the books "The enemy unmasked" and "Terrorists secrets" as well as Eric John Phelps, author of "Vatican Assassins".
    Besides painting a dark portrait of the Black Pope in Rome, Bouffard reveals that the evil power of the Jesuits spread all over the world, including solid infiltration in America, Council of Foreign Relations (CFR) and major religious organizations.
    Bouffard says that they acts as the perfect calameonti, assuming the identity of Protestants, Mormons, Baptists and Jews, with the intention of ausare the collapse of the U.S. and bring the country under a one world religion, founded in Jerusalem and under the control of their leader, Lucifer.
    With the U.S., aims to destroy the Middle East and Israel with the purpose of controlling all the world leaders and cause a conflict that spread to the whole world, destroying even the Catholic Church to install a one world religion based on Satanism.
    The signs of Satanism are found in many outward symbols, vestments produced by the Church.
    In my post "Pedophilia and Masonic rites" I focused attention on some robes and vestments used by Pope Ratzinger.
    Bouffard went to Rome after working in Africa and Guatemala, where was recorded as a Freemason, a member of the Masonic 37 degree.
    Like him, many other high-level priests (bishops, cardinals and even popes) were members of secret societies with others in positions of power in other religions and governments.
    Italian and French Newspapers of the early 80s reported that more than 150 high-ranking priests were members of the Freemasonry, including the P2 Lodge and other secret societies.
    Bouffard and few Jesuit priests denounced the church to expose the aims of the Society or the Society of Jesus "- founded in 1541 by Ignatius de Loyola - and of course were discredited.
    The Jesuits tried to falsify the truth, destroying any documentation certifying the statements. Many have been poisoned with acid to avoid the mud.

Throughout history, the Jesuit Order has been linked to wars and genocide, and was formally banned by many nations, including France and England.
    America seems to have more than 28 universities from coast to coast, over the control CFR as mentioned above, and many banks like "Bank of America" and the " Federal Reserve banking system. "
    It' s very important to continue to explore these topics, to increase knowledge and spread it.
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

LunaCielo:
    OMG! I know this is totally late! I have been busy these past few weeks. I did not have ample time to respond to this in the way that I wanted to.

But anyway…

I do agree in that this should be not only discussed but researched further. That was a very informative post! O_O It’s really deep stuff and yes, if one would go around talking about these things, one would be labeled as a nut case. It’s almost unbelievable. It was to me for a very long time. I just feel like everything I have researched has come to life and it makes more sense. I didn’t before. I have never had such a clear mind. It’s strange and a little scary at the same time. Things happen for a reason and I do not believe in coincidences. I have been researching this subject (Jesuit infiltration) for nearly 6 years.I guess people do not want to talk about it for fear of offending but at this point, I really don’t care much about that anymore.

I was not a fan of Michael’s prior to June 25th, 2009. I had stopped researching about 3 to 4 months before that day for reasons unknown. My life before that day is like a blur. I was confused by my feelings towards Michael. It was difficult for me because I did not have anyone to talk to about it. I truly believed that Michael had passed away on that day. I went through every stage of grief imaginable. I had accepted it but for some strange reason, I could not get him out of my mind or my heart. He would come to me in my dreams many a night and images of him would haunt me every time I would close my eyes. I would see him in everything. That may sound weird to some but that’s how it was and sometimes is for me even to this day. 5 months later, something happened that tugged at me. (I won’t go into that because it’s a very long story.) I was prompted to research the possibility of Michael hoaxing his death. Mind you, I had never seen Ghost’s, Moonwalker, or Liberian Girl in their entirety. I did not even know what they were about. I just knew that Michael was in them.

I’m not sure if you have seen the 1992 Pepsi Ad by the name of ‘Dreams’ But there is some REALLY interesting symbolism in that commercial. To me, it’s seems like a metaphorical interpretation of Revelation 17. I could be wrong but there are just too many indications that seem to say otherwise.

I would like to make a thread about it as I know that many people have wondered what the commercial means. I did not get it before either. I mean I’m not saying that I know everything but I think it would be a great insight into a part of what Michael might be trying to tell us. He is an avid reader of the Bible so it would not be that much of a surprise to find out that another one of his works has biblical connotations strategically placed within it.

You are probably wondering what the Pepsi Commercial reference has to do with the subject of this discussion so I’ll explain to the best of my ability when I make that thread. I would like to find screen caps and the like so that it will be easier to explain.

But thank you for that information on the Jesuits. I never expected anyone else to discuss it.

Knowledge is very powerful and I must say that this has been one heck of a quest for knowledge! LOL!