TIAI May 5

HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
edited January 1970 in TIAI

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Love it........ They are aware that we exist and are supporting them. This is great. Soon we will see the King.................As always, with L.O.V.E xoxoxoxo
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Back to "the media"?
    I don't know what to understand. Sometimes I think we are running in circle
    Looks like a warning for the media ? For what's about to come?

I wonder if we'll have a TS update today
  • WhiteNightWhiteNight Posts: 91
    "Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J"

Hmmm....

Yes it would seem that they are aware of our existence. I think that we will have a very interesting role to play when the time comes. The media and the powers that be have yet to understand our strength and above all, the power of L.O.V.E.

We really are here to change the world.

I always had this knowing of God's purpose in my life and I am beginning to see what it is. And to be honest, it's a bit scary. But I think I'm ready or at least I hope I am. ;>_>
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    and do you see micheals eyes peeping out.......so sweet.....xxxx
    Maybe you are right - it's about our role to play.
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    I could be completely wrong but I still have a feeling that TS is someone that's connected to the Jackson family either by being one of them or a very close friend and this redirect made me think so even more. Back on December 22nd, TS posted this:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1934<!-- l -->
    Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

by TS » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:36 am

And then on March 11th, Jermaine tweeted the redirect for today:
    Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J 8:06 PM Mar 11th via TweetDeck

And in one of TS' updates (Update #1), he says this:
    Others have tried to name a specific person behind it—such as Marlon Jackson, or someone with the personal initials of “TS”. If it really is Marlon, then surely TIAI would be genuine; however, even if I claimed to be Marlon, this would not prove that I really am Marlon. This is why I asked people to go by the evidence that the information is genuine, and not by my claim of who I am or where I got the information.

I feel that the last two redirects (this one and yesterday's) is trying to tell us something and my gut is telling me this might be what TS is trying to say. Like I said though, I could be completely wrong. But I do trust TS no matter who he is. His information has been way too clear and he has predicted things before they ever happened, which is something else that leads me to believe TS is an insider or one of the family members.

As far as the media comment by Jermaine in the tweet, he could be saying that the media needs to take notice to our investigations. Maybe Michael is waiting for the media to finally tell the truth for once? lol
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    oooooooooooh guysssssssss

CAN YOU FEEL IT?!

this is good. i think we're coming to the end. we're watching the jacksons and the jacksons are watching us. the jacksons as a family have a powerful force not only in the entertainment industry, but in all aspects of society. while each one of us may not have that public power, we do have a power. individually we have power. collectively we got a whole lotta power. can you imagine the force that is going to take over with all of us united with the jacksons? the world won't know what hit them. we'll hit them with love. why? cause we're the army of l.o.v.e. love you people!

i hear you jj! i hear you!

TS, michael, the jacksons...god bless you.

"This is it. This is it. This is it!!!"
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I feel soooo happy ! THIS IS IT! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    and I'm ready! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    Army of Love... fighting against a corrupt media, perhaps? It's so easy for me to fall into being complacent I guess it's time to act.
    I could be completely wrong but I still have a feeling that TS is someone that's connected to the Jackson family either by being one of them or a very close friend and this redirect made me think so even more. Back on December 22nd, TS posted this:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1934<!-- l -->
    Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

by TS » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:36 am

And then on March 11th, Jermaine tweeted the redirect for today:
    Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J 8:06 PM Mar 11th via TweetDeck

And in one of TS' updates (Update #1), he says this:
    Others have tried to name a specific person behind it—such as Marlon Jackson, or someone with the personal initials of “TS”. If it really is Marlon, then surely TIAI would be genuine; however, even if I claimed to be Marlon, this would not prove that I really am Marlon. This is why I asked people to go by the evidence that the information is genuine, and not by my claim of who I am or where I got the information.

I feel that the last two redirects (this one and yesterday's) is trying to tell us something and my gut is telling me this might be what TS is trying to say. Like I said though, I could be completely wrong. But I do trust TS no matter who he is. His information has been way too clear and he has predicted things before they ever happened, which is something else that leads me to believe TS is an insider or one of the family members.

As far as the media comment by Jermaine in the tweet, he could be saying that the media needs to take notice to our investigations. Maybe Michael is waiting for the media to finally tell the truth for once? lol

I agree. I can't wait for the next update from TS.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    j5tweet.jpg

It's interesting TS redirects to this tweet about the "Army of L.O.V.E." today.

Today is a special day in Holland, it's "Bevrijdingsdag" (Liberation Day).

In the Netherlands, Liberation Day (Dutch: Bevrijdingsdag) is celebrated each year on 5 May, to mark the end of the occupation by Nazi Germany during World War II.
    The nation was liberated largely by Canadian troops, with the assistance of the British and American Armies (see Operation Market Garden) and French airborne (see Operation Amherst).

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation ... etherlands<!-- m -->)

It's also Patriots' Victory Day in Ethiopia:
    Commemorates the liberation from Italian occupation by the Allies during the East African Campaign of 1941.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_hol ... n_Ethiopia<!-- m -->

Martyrs' Day (Albania):
    Martyrs' Day (Albania), on May 5, the anniversary of Qemal Stafa's death, all the martyrs that died for Albania's freedom are remembered.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrs'_Day_(Albania<!-- m -->)

Qemal Stafa (20 March 1920 in Elbasan - 5 May 1942) was a founding member of the Albanian Communist Party, and the leader of its youth section. He was very active in the National Liberation Movement (Albania) during World War II. He was killed in a house at the outskirts of Tirana by the Italian fascist forces, who had occupied Albania. It is believed that he may have been betrayed by one or more of his comrades, possibly Enver Hoxha (the first secretary of the Albanian communist party & leader of Albania), who gained much from his death. The source of these allegations may derive from the deaths of many communist party members, during & after WWII, caused by the same Enver Hoxha. The 5th of May, his death anniversary, was chosen after the end of the war as the Martyrs' Day of Albania to commemorate all those who gave their life for Albania's liberation.
    Many streets, squares and schools in different cities bear his name as well as a military base and the most important stadium in the country.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qemal_Stafa<!-- m -->

Europe Day:
    In Europe, Europe Day is an annual celebration of peace and unity in Europe.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_Day<!-- m -->

Cinco de Mayo:
    Cinco de Mayo (Spanish for "fifth of May") is a voluntarily observed holiday that commemorates the Mexican army's unlikely victory over French forces at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862, under the leadership of General Ignacio Zaragoza Seguín.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_mayo<!-- m -->

Liberation Day in Denmark:
    Historic date. This was the day when Germany invaded Denmark in World War II. Flags on flagpoles must be at half mast until 12:00, to indicate the mourning, after that it goes to full mast to indicate that Denmark is a free country today.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_Denmark<!-- m -->

So May 5 is a day of victory and freedom.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Re: TIAI 05.05
    by 2good2btrue » Wed May 05, 2010 7:10 am
    Love it........ They are aware that we exist and are supporting them. This is great. Soon we will see the King.................As always, with L.O.V.E

Original J.Jackson twitt:
    Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J
    1:06 AM Mar 12th via TweetDeck

My today's post on twitter:
    "thisisalsoit.com today @ALLJACK5ONS RT "Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J" L.O.V.E.4all"

michaeljackson1509.jpg

I BELIEVE THE TIME HAS COME! Go ahead my dear JACKSON'S FAMILY...Thank you for support always!
    (The time has come...It's now I see and feel that calling once again to be part of a music that will not just connect but make all feel one in join, one in pain, one in LOVE, one in service and conciousness - MICHAEL JACKSON) <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    Be patient and keep faith... the truth always comes out...and it will be fun! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    L.O.V.E. FOR ALL BELIEVERS!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

michaeljackson3005.png

PLEASE SEE ALSO TMZ TODAY:
    WHO'S BEHIND THE BOWLER?
    <!-- m -->http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/whos_be ... t&id=68823<!-- m -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • and do you see micheals eyes peeping out.......so sweet.....xxxx

Where is Michael's eyes peeping out? At the top again? I'm sorry but I need help seeing that. Never mind - sun glare prevented me from seeing Michael. I moved my screen and now I can see him. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Does anyone see the two faces at the bottom of the page? Were they there before and are those both of Jermaine? If they are, that gives me the belief that Jermaine is definitely the key.
  • wow...I got chill when I read that!! WOOT!!! party0031.gif

Army of L.O.V.E. RAWKS!!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The fight against the media and their lies, manipulations and corruption, is a great battle, difficult but not impossible. I think the media are watching and they know very well that we do not believe his lies .. and we have already become the great army of love.

Michael talks about the need to speak of love... be and share love. It's like a spider web the more spread and more large is made, conseguira there are more light and persons operating between if with more harmony and understanding, giving way to a UNIVERSAL union. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    re...."who is behind the bowler".........i see a very definate "SHADOW"........dont you guys......!!!!!...xxxxx
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This is great !!! I'm so happy !!!
    God bless the army of L.O.V.E. !!!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    re...."who is behind the bowler".........i see a very definate "SHADOW"........dont you guys......!!!!!...xxxxx

I don't see what you're talking about. A shadow of what ? Where in the picture ?
  • This is exciting, often the rediects are about worldly events not MJ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!! Any who about the NYC failed bomb... the news is telling us Organized terrorist are targeting us.....Don't fall for it .. hes an MKultra for the cia you can tell because they were running drills at that moment in Times aquare about a bomb, just like they were running drills day of 911. and 777, dont forget what we have learned............ Dont buy it they just want to take more of our rights away ..................... MJ army of LOVE member
  • imjusthereimjusthere Posts: 2
    Did anyone notice yesterdays redirection. 04/05 and yesterdays date 05/04 i am not sure if mike in the background has been there all the time or not but it was nice to see him. When i saw the redirection i was trying to find the clue......... the only thing i could find was that the last tweet was on easter day and the time of the tweet 12:12 sounds farmiliar 911 call 12:21 and even more after looking at and reading the number theories online if you ad 1+2+1+2=6 now flip the 6 and you have 9 the dates 4/5 4+5=9 5/4 5+4=9....................999 or did i read to much into it <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • This one is interesting, too:

Use your common sense
    2:35 PM May 1st via web
    Retweeted by 1 person

If you Google the words common sense michael jackson you get this: <!-- m -->http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=ca<!-- m -->

If you click on the link within the article, there is video, "Michael Jackson Lies >>>", there he is again!!! MJ is everywhere!!!
  • ejayejay Posts: 455

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I think you in the wrong thread..no worries though..this gave me a good giggle.
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    And now the page about Who Is Under the Bowler is gone? I tried three times to load it? I even clicked the link on the TMZ site, it won't work!
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->