TIAI May 6

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirected to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9213#p153332<!-- l -->
mjfansince4 wrote:
okay so we know that kenny and michael go back to at least 1992. if michael had begun thinking about this hoax idea in the late 80s, maybe beginning 90s, he had ample enough time to develop a trust (and maybe even test it) with kenny. it's my personal opinion that kenny is an accomplice, not an outsider or enemy. makes you think even harder about the tweets he writes. how sometimes they are odd in context and word usage...kenny and michael could be closer than originally thought.

Comments

• jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    wow, lock my post we did this 2mins apart....

Sorry Puffie x x
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hmmm. I guess this is what they are trying to say.....maybe all the accusations about Kenny overworking MJ are not true either and he actually has helped him organise this hoax, or part of. These redirects are getting more detailed now....As always with L.O.V.E xoxoxoxo

It is my personal opinion that kenny is an accomplice, not an outsider or enemy.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    delete
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    well, this is the redirect eh? maybe we should focus on kenny a little more right now? where is he? what's going on with his twitter?

edit: i checked him on imbd. the only thing showing is a movie in development called "in the heights" due for 2011. i can't see anything except that info because you need imbdpro see more. besides that, no articles. the latest update from his website was that he was honored at the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital "Estrellas por la Vida" on april 6th at the nokia theater. hmmm
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Well, Kenny was always a "suspect" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    His tweets are overloaded with L.O.V.E.

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/KennyOrtegaBlog<!-- m --> - if this is the real one
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yes, poor Kenny... If you see all the hate posts and death threats he received. Same is happening now with Arnie Klein. People don't know anything for sure, still he is slandered and threatened. And then they dare to say that "It's all for love".

I am sorry, but some fans need to get back to reality. I am glad TS redirects to this post now. I hope it will get Kenny out of the heat.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    I always thought Kanny is a part of it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    He after all those slip-up's <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I L.O.V.E Kanny for giving us so much clues ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Many of the tweets of Kenny always had double meanings about love.
    Kenny seemed to be the director of the movie the day of the "burial." <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I always thought Kanny is a part of it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    He after all those slip-up's <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I L.O.V.E Kanny for giving us so much clues ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    michaeljackson242.jpg
    Yes, I BELIEVE Kenny IS IN THIS together MICHAEL & US...& I LOVE HIM!
    His last post on TWITTER:
    @KennyOrtegaBlog
    Thinking of you with such pride and L.O.V.E
    2:00 PM Apr 16th via txt

Please see also:
    Michael Jackson’s “Dangerous” Tour
    <!-- m -->http://kennyortega.com/blog/past-projec ... rous-tour/<!-- m -->
    Michael Jackson’s “HIStory” Tour
    <!-- m -->http://kennyortega.com/blog/past-projec ... tory-tour/<!-- m -->
    “This Is It!” Documentary
    <!-- m -->http://kennyortega.com/blog/projects-cu ... l-jackson/<!-- m -->

Kenny Ortega is a gentleman as Michael and deserves our respect...
    I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU....MI AMOR ERAS TU...Do you remember MICHAEL at THIS IS IT ???
    michaeljackson398.png
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    If Kenny is an accomplice, then why would Randy say this on twitter:

# Sitting in court & I'm sad. Those profiting most from my bro’s death: AEG, Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Estate Executors r nowhere in sight
    1:17 PM Feb 8th via web

Do you think it's just a distraction to throw people off?
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Yes - I have always liked Kenny. To me he seems very genuine although he does drop the good clues too!!!

I have always felt like he was a major player in this and big part of helping Michael in it.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I like Kenny. He has such an optimistic face. I like his smile.